Israel attacks Gaza fishermen

Gaza has 20 miles of water. The fishermen just want to fish their own water.
Really?
When did that happen!

I thought only Sovereign countries had "20 miles of water."

And "Gaza" isn't Even a Country-to-be, Palestine probably is.
-
-

The Oslo agreement set the limit. I don't remember the specified limit but 20 miles is about what I do remember.

Of course Oslo has been dead for over a decade.
If you remember it kindly have the Intelligence to use Google to find and cite it.
Otherwise that's NON-debate.

I hate Lazy Jerk-offs like you who use MB's as IMs.

Beyond that, neither side regards itself bound by 'Oslo' any more so perhaps only bother for your own sake.

and GET A LIFE Tinhead.
You Haunt/SPAM this msg board all day every day with headlines from Garbage like palestine-info/etc.
Get out- enjoy summer!

-

Last edited:
Really?
When did that happen!

I thought only Sovereign countries had "20 miles of water."

And "Gaza" isn't Even a Country-to-be, Palestine probably is.
-
-

The Oslo agreement set the limit. I don't remember the specified limit but 20 miles is about what I do remember.

Of course Oslo has been dead for over a decade.
If you remember it kindly have the Intelligence to use Google to find and cite it.
Otherwise that's NON-debate.

I hate Lazy Jerk-offs like you who use MB's IMs.

Beyond that, neither side regards itself bound by 'Oslo' any more so perhaps only bother for your own sake.

and GET A LIFE Tinhead.
You Haunt/SPAM this msg board all day every day with headlines from palestine-info!/etc.
Get out- enjoy summer!

-

As part of the Oslo Process that began in 1993, the Gaza-Jericho Agreement of May 1994 established a fishing limit for Gaza fishermen at 20 nautical miles from the shore.

Gaza

Maybe you should get off your lazy ass and learn something. Then maybe you would not be wrong all the time.

Last edited:
As part of the Oslo Process that began in 1993, the Gaza-Jericho Agreement of May 1994 established a fishing limit for Gaza fishermen at 20 nautical miles from the shore.
Cool, but in quite memorable words of one arab individual, named Hassane Zerouky: "Ahmed Yassin was in prison when, the Oslo accords (Declaration of Principles on Interim Self-Government) were signed in September 1993. The Hamas had rejected Oslo outright."
So, Oslo-thumping along 20 miles is a futile occupation. Bth., Zerouky goes on accusing hamas as being an agent working for the israeli government - "Hamas was fulfilling the functions for which it was originally created: to prevent the creation of a Palestinian State.", but that's another story.

Forum List

Back