Israel attacks civilians

Says the 'American' Georgie boy who faked an injury to get out of joining the army lol
I spent 2 years in that country at different times and never saw or heard of those things except for a couple of small, renegade outfits that were quickly brought under control. People do lie, especially those who believe the lies and have never been there. Reminds me of the 9/11 Truthers.
Couple of "small renegade outfits" sprayed millions of gallons of Agent Orange on innocent civilians?
Shit, Hoss, you probably do think Israel's eastern border is somewhere around Nha Trang...
Dufus.

Feel free to point out any lies:

"The Americans unleashed millions of gallons of chemical defoliants, millions of pounds of chemical gases, and endless canisters of napalm; cluster bombs, high-explosive shells, and daisy-cutter bombs that obliterated everything within a ten-football field diameter...In a country of pedestrians and bicycles, they rolled over the landscape in heavy tanks, light tanks and flame thrower tanks."

Is that how you rolled in Vietnam, Hossie?

Kill Anything That Moves, Turse, Nick; Metropolitan Books, 2013,pp.76-77

Says the 'American' Georgie boy who faked an injury to get out of joining the army lol
How many women and kids have you killed, Toastie?
Tell us how come a grown man had to fake a bad back because he got homesick after only ten days of basic trianing. What a wimp!!! . Meanwhile, I hope you were in on this, Georgie Boy, since you are so deeply concerned with Vietnam that you can't restrain yourself from blabbering about it even though it happened so many years ago while you seemingly are not concerned with what is happening all over the world today if you can't bash America or Israel over what is happening.

Young Vietnamese Americans learning the lessons of Black April - latimes.com

Tell us how come a grown man had to fake a bad back because he got homesick after only ten days of basic trianing. What a wimp!!! . Meanwhile, I hope you were in on this, Georgie Boy, since you are so deeply concerned with Vietnam that you can't restrain yourself from blabbering about it even though it happened so many years ago while you seemingly are not concerned with what is happening all over the world today if you can't bash America or Israel over what is happening.

"'I was only 10 months when I arrived in the United States,' said Giao Tran, 20, a student at Golden West College in Huntington Beach. '"I must figure out what led us here. When I ask my dad about his escape, he says, 'That's in the past. We don't talk about it anymore.'"

I can't help notice how often those who've personally experienced war have trouble talking about it.
Why is that?

"'I was only 10 months when I arrived in the United States,' said Giao Tran, 20, a student at Golden West College in Huntington Beach. '"I must figure out what led us here. When I ask my dad about his escape, he says, 'That's in the past. We don't talk about it anymore.'"

I can't help notice how often those who've personally experienced war have trouble talking about it.
Why is that?
Like Uncle Billie Sherman said, "War is hell". He was right.

Forum List

Back