Israel ‘at risk of civil war,’ says ex-Mossad chief

fanger

Gold Member
May 21, 2014
Fuck israel
Israeli society is heading for civil war and the country must take steps to counter it, former Mossad chief Tamir Pardo warned Tuesday in his first public remarks since stepping down as the spy agency director in January.
“The internal threat must worry us more than the external threat,” he told a press conference in the northern Druze town of Daliyat al-Carmel.

“If a divided society goes beyond a certain point, you can end up, in extreme circumstances, with phenomena like civil war. To my regret, the distance [until we reach that point] is shrinking. I fear that we are going in that direction,” Pardo said.

Wouldn't it be Funny?

Israeli society is heading for civil war and the country must take steps to counter it, former Mossad chief Tamir Pardo warned Tuesday in his first public remarks since stepping down as the spy agency director in January.
“The internal threat must worry us more than the external threat,” he told a press conference in the northern Druze town of Daliyat al-Carmel.

“If a divided society goes beyond a certain point, you can end up, in extreme circumstances, with phenomena like civil war. To my regret, the distance [until we reach that point] is shrinking. I fear that we are going in that direction,” Pardo said.

Wouldn't it be Funny?

That is the reason Rome had to intervene in the 1st century, civil warring among Judeans , Israelis, and Samaritans, and against Greeks in Alexandria. Zealots. The elite Jews were in with Rome and Greece, appreciated their advancement in philosophy and education and inventions in architect and water systems.

Wouldn't it be Funny?

Jews fighting one another would have been funny to watch, only in the eyes of bloodthirsty haters such as yourself.

But it's not going to happen. Israel, with all it faults, won't see a scenario in which Jews physically kill one another over different opinions. Israel is not Syria or Luv, we're not a mindless cattle fighting just for the sake of fighting.

Sucks for you, haters.

Wouldn't it be Funny?

Jews fighting one another would have been funny to watch, only in the eyes of bloodthirsty haters such as yourself.

But it's not going to happen. Israel, with all it faults, won't see a scenario in which Jews physically kill one another over different opinions. Israel is not Syria or Luv, we're not a mindless cattle fighting just for the sake of fighting.

Sucks for you, haters.

I guess I have to remind you of:
These Jewish communists were incredibly ruthless in stamping out any type of religious activity by fellow Jews. They killed rabbis, closed the yeshivos and synagogues, banned all religious practices, and enforced it by getting friends to turn in neighbors, children to turn in parents and send them to Siberia for observing the religion. It was the Yevsektsia more than anything else that destroyed the Jewish community in Russia.

http://www.jewishhistory.org/jewish-europe-between-the-wars/

Wouldn't it be Funny?

Not as funny as the arab muslims getting evicted for causing the civil war, and then losing their citizenship of Israel. Then finding that hamas and fatah dont want them either.
Then the west coming down on islam following Israel's lead and sending them all back to the desert sands of Saudi

Wouldn't it be Funny?

That is the reason Rome had to intervene in the 1st century, civil warring among Judeans , Israelis, and Samaritans, and against Greeks in Alexandria. Zealots. The elite Jews were in with Rome and Greece, appreciated their advancement in philosophy and education and inventions in architect and water systems.

And where is your LINK to prove this?

Wouldn't it be Funny?

Sucks for you, haters.

It is the arab muslims that are Israeli citizens that would be fighting the Jews, as far as I can gather reading the report

Wouldn't it be Funny?

Sucks for you, haters.

I guess I have to remind you of:
These Jewish communists were incredibly ruthless in stamping out any type of religious activity by fellow Jews. They killed rabbis, closed the yeshivos and synagogues, banned all religious practices, and enforced it by getting friends to turn in neighbors, children to turn in parents and send them to Siberia for observing the religion. It was the Yevsektsia more than anything else that destroyed the Jewish community in Russia.

http://www.jewishhistory.org/jewish-europe-between-the-wars/

A truncated cut and paste that means nothing, other than you are once again admitting to the JEWS being a race.

Jews engage in warfare with one another all the time. It's usually limited to the Leibowitzes and Finkelbergs of the courtroom, though.....this would be a different spectacle altogether.

et al,

This is one of those things I don't understand at all.

Jews engage in warfare with one another all the time. It's usually limited to the Leibowitzes and Finkelbergs of the courtroom, though.....this would be a different spectacle altogether.
(COMMENT)

I'm not even sure what the dispute is all about...

v/r
R

Forum List

Back