Israel arming neo-Nazis in Ukraine.

Q&A: Hundreds of Jews Locked in a Barn and Burned to Death (by Poles, Not Nazis): Poland, 1941 | HuffPost

Just ONE example of BARBARIC SAVAGE behavior of the POLLACKS. Look at your UNCIVILIZED ilk before pointing to others

Nothing to do with the OP, if I were to go off topic so much, I'd be banned, and I have.

Deir Yassin Massacre by Jews against Palestinian Arabs is about the same caliber, want to field that one?

The article says perhaps 600 Jews killed by Poles, well what about 6,000 Poles killed by Jew Jakub Berman's UB he was in charge of following WW2?

Now compare 600 Jews to 6,000,000 Jews killed by German Nazis.

This is exactly, why we think of Jews as a disgusting, dumb, and desperate breed.

Typical illiterate Pollack. I stated that was only one small example. Thread about the Pollacks killed by Jews. Stay with the topic, Moron. That’s why we think of Pollacks as stupid, dumb, desperate, vile and disgusting

It might be a bit of a surprise, but Jews have treated Palestinians way worse than Poles have treated Jews
and
also Jews have treated Poles worse than Poles have treated Jews.

Jews haven't done one damn thing for anybody but themselves.

Poland helped Jews point blank, since the Medieval era with the first Jewish civil rights movement the Statute of Kalisz, in the WW2 Poland had the highest number of Righteous Among the Nations risk their lives to save Holocaust victim Jews.

Zegota, and the Polish Red Cross aided a lot of Jews in WW2.

Polish Jan Karski warned the World about the Holocaust, and Polish Witold Pilecki documented the Holocaust.

I can't think of anything Jews have done for Polish people, except for being a menace.

Another Pollack lie. Pollacks have been treating the Jewish people badly since the beginning of time. Just a FEW of my posts have proven that. Jews have been a “ menace” to the Pollacks? Why, because they didn’t all die? No wonder Jews hate Pollacks, they are mean, stupid, dumb, and full of hate
Jews helping the POLLACKS, the very group that puts them in barns and sets them on fire??
You skipped over the part where Pollacks like you massacred and robbed Jews before and AFTER W.W. 11Pollacks are STUPID , dumb, ignorant and and you are an :ahole-1:

Last edited:
Q&A: Hundreds of Jews Locked in a Barn and Burned to Death (by Poles, Not Nazis): Poland, 1941 | HuffPost

Just ONE example of BARBARIC SAVAGE behavior of the POLLACKS. Look at your UNCIVILIZED ilk before pointing to others

Nothing to do with the OP, if I were to go off topic so much, I'd be banned, and I have.

Deir Yassin Massacre by Jews against Palestinian Arabs is about the same caliber, want to field that one?

The article says perhaps 600 Jews killed by Poles, well what about 6,000 Poles killed by Jew Jakub Berman's UB he was in charge of following WW2?

This is exactly, why we think of Jews as a disgusting, dumb, and desperate breed.

Typical illiterate Pollack. I stated that was only one small example. Thread about the Pollacks killed by Jews. Stay with the topic, Moron. That’s why we think of Pollacks as stupid, dumb, desperate, vile and disgusting

It might be a bit of a surprise, but Jews have treated Palestinians way worse than Poles have treated Jews
and

Poland helped Jews point blank, since the Medieval era with the first Jewish civil rights movement the Statute of Kalisz, in the WW2 Poland had the highest number of Righteous Among the Nations risk their lives to save Holocaust victim Jews.

Polish Jan Karski warned the World about the Holocaust, and Polish Witold Pilecki documented the Holocaust.

I can't think of anything Jews have done for Polish people, except for being a menace.

Another Pollack lie. Pollacks have been treating the Jewish people badly since the beginning of time. Just a FEW of my posts have proven that. Jews have been a “ menace” to the Pollacks? Why, because they didn’t all die? No wonder Jews hate Pollacks, they are mean, stupid, dumb, and full of hate
Jews helping the POLLACKS, the very group that puts them in barns and sets them on fire??
You skipped over the part where Pollacks like you massacred and robbed Jews before and AFTER W.W. 11Pollacks are STUPID , dumb, ignorant and and you are an :ahole-1:

How do the mods tolerate this off topic retardation on Israel - Palestine forum?

It seems Jews can do anything they like on this forum, but the Goyim must live by other rules.

and

How do the mods tolerate this off topic retardation on Israel - Palestine forum?

It seems Jews can do anything they like on this forum, but the Goyim must live by other rules.

You’re the one who INITIATED this topic on the initial post! You are so stupid and dumb you can’t even remember!! You also can’t deny refute ANYTHING I have said so the Retarded Pollack goes on attack. Pollacks ( especially you) are stupid, dumb, ignorant, and full of hate

and

You’re the one who INITIATED this topic on the initial post! You are so stupid and dumb you can’t even remember!! You also can’t deny refute ANYTHING I have said so the Retarded Pollack goes on attack. Pollacks ( especially you) are stupid, dumb, ignorant, and full of hate

I initiated a topic about Israel, Ukraine, Russia, Palestine, and neo-Nazis, nothing about Poland and it's alleged crimes.

I'm very surprised this site which commonly bans me for far less off topic comments, hasn't banned you for your off topic feral, anti-Polish retardation.

But, I know at least a couple of high ranking mods here are in fact self admitted Jews.

and

I initiated a topic about Israel, Ukraine, Russia, Palestine, and neo-Nazis, nothing about Poland and it's alleged crimes.

I'm very surprised this site which commonly bans me for far less off topic comments, hasn't banned you for your off topic feral, anti-Polish retardation.

But, I know at least a couple of high ranking mods here are in fact self admitted Jews.

Of course you don’t want to talk about Poland’s Crimes towards the Jews you Vile, dumb, despicable Pollack. You are allowed to post Anti Jewish retardation but can’t take the heat back? Typical of your vile, despicable Jew Hating bigots and Vermon

I feel the pain of all members who were ever banned regardless of their political orientation.

You feel a mixture of sadness, anger, rejection, injustice, melancholy, disappointment that is hard to put into words.

and

Of course you don’t want to talk about Poland’s Crimes towards the Jews you Vile, dumb, despicable Pollack. You are allowed to post Anti Jewish retardation but can’t take the heat back? Typical of your vile, despicable Jew Hating bigots and Vermon

Why don't you go make your own anti-Polish threads, I'll be sure to straighten your mouth out there.

Why don't you go make your own anti-Polish threads, I'll be sure to straighten your mouth out there.

Don’t like my Anti Pollack Posts while you SPEW your rabid , ignorant, dumb, vile and disgusting Anti Semitism you punk?? :fu::gives:

Last edited:

and

... What do you want to hear lady? [Penelope?] It’s a country. They “ain’t” closing up shop next week – They have airports, infrastructure, hospitals….

hotels, tourism

Palestinians are led by terrorists – bomb factories, close ties w/other terrorists, and lots of shovels.

And talk about going off-topic!

you win!

…You’re.. mean. [I mean, H.S. mean]. Brrrr

oh, and these sub-liminal message(s) – not too subtle about it, are you Pitstop…?

“Nothing to do with the OP, if I were to go off topic so much, I'd be banned, …and I have.”

“I'm very surprised this site which commonly bans me for far less off topic comments, hasn't banned you for your off topic feral, anti-Polish retardation.”

"How do the mods tolerate this off topic retardation on Israel - Palestine forum?"

man....

Forum List

Back