Israel Apartheid?

The marriege law discriminates against Israeli Arab citizens specifically.

That was not the specific cause in which the law was put there in the first place. The harming of Israeli Arabs in this law is a consequence, not the aim itself.

The ruse is off...the Internet has disrobed Israel and her American apologists...The Emperor’s clothes are in full view, Israel is naked and in World Polls she consistently show that Israel comes after North Korea and just before Iran in popularity.. Your skirting around the truth will not work with Google around.

The Internet has disarmed Israel’s friends in AIPAC friendly America, where money calls the shots in Politics.
FYI: ZOG rules. Live with it. Donate to AIPAC.Ease your conscience.

Hey look, my bitch is with Israel's treatment of the Palestinians. If you believe Israel is not responsible for this ongoing conflict with their damn peace offerings, security fence & land concessions to keep the Palestinians captives in Israel, thats fine by me.

MJB -

I'm really not interested in discussing this with someone who can't post honestly.

No, your bitch is with honesty.

Everytime you say that the wall is used to keep Palestinians within Israel you lie, and you know you lie.

And you lie because you don't have the knowledge of the topic to post honestly.

Hence I rarely read your posts - why would I?

Forum List

Back