Israel Apartheid?

pbel

Gold Member
Feb 26, 2012
http://www.haaretz.com/news/diploma...my-dogs-activist-says.premium-1.434937Israeli soldiers use Palestinians to train army dogs, activist says

Report claims IDF troops order West Bank residents to exit cars and wait, as dogs seek training explosive devices; army spokesman: Soldiers conduct searches to increase Israelis' safety.

By Amira Hass| 11:22 07.06.12 | 21

Text size

Comments (21)

this story is by

Amira Hass

related tags

IDF

West Bank

Palestinians

Soldiers from an elite IDF canine unit have been confiscating Palestinian vehicles in order to train their explosive-detecting dogs, an activist monitoring the conduct of soldiers in checkpoints told Haaretz.

The full text is available for Haaretz subscribers.

Click here to subscribe , register or login

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Jos
You are so funny Pbel. Israel is so apartheid it is the only country in the entire Middle East with citizens & residents of nearly all living faiths including Muslim Palestinians with equal representation in the Israeli Knesset. Just curious, how many Christians & Jews are there living in & represented in Arab country governments?

You are so funny Pbel. Israel is so apartheid it is the only country in the entire Middle East with citizens & residents of nearly all living faiths including Muslim Palestinians with equal representation in the Israeli Knesset. Just curious, how many Christians & Jews are there living in & represented in Arab country governments?

When a Government allows its soldiers or police to indiscriminately stop people for no known Judicial reason that's Apartheid. Also, Israel has passed a marriege law that forbids Israeli Arabs from bringing back a Bride or vise versa back from the Ocupied Territories.

Gaza, I give credit to Israel's patience with people who lob rockets to kill innocents.

As for you my caro MJ...Not too bright, Not too funny, and a real bona-fide Right Wing ZioNut...

Last edited:
LMAO! Me, a right wing Zio-Nut. Heh Heh. FYI, I despise them. Those A-holes are to blame for this endless conflict. Peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions to Palestinians so they can remain living in Israel. That Zio-Pig Netanyahoo should be tried & convicted for war crimes against his own citizens. Not once has he even tried to free the Palestinians back to their indigenous homelands. Shame on Israel.

When a Government allows its soldiers or police to indiscriminately stop people for no known Judicial reason that's Apartheid. Also, Israel has passed a marriege law that forbids Israeli Arabs from bringing back a Bride or vise versa back from the Ocupied Territories.

Gaza, I give credit to Israel's patience with people who lob rockets to kill innocents.

As for you my caro MJ...Not too bright, Not too funny, and a real bona-fide Right Wing ZioNut...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ac1SnQfOfw]Inside Story - Israeli apartheid week - YouTube[/ame]

I think the term apartheid is simplistic and over-used, myself.

It doesn't suggest to me that you know terribly much about apartheid.

I agee that Israel practices are collective punishment, and include illegal practices such as detention without trial, but I think aparteid is inaccurate.

MJB -

Why do you insist on posting the same ridiculous dishonest cliches on thread after thread after thread? Who do you think you impress? You might as well set your avatar to "ignore me".

Aw, don't take it so hard Saigon. Truth bears repeating no matter who it hurts. Don't you agree?

I think the term apartheid is simplistic and over-used, myself.

It doesn't suggest to me that you know terribly much about apartheid.

I agee that Israel practices are collective punishment, and include illegal practices such as detention without trial, but I think aparteid is inaccurate.

MJB -

Why do you insist on posting the same ridiculous dishonest cliches on thread after thread after thread? Who do you think you impress? You might as well set your avatar to "ignore me".

MJB -

I have no problem with truth - what I have a problem with is idiotic teenagers posting what they know to be lies because they think the entire conflict is some kind of joke.

My suggestion would be that you stick to posting about a topic you have some genuine knowledge of, and commit to posting about that honestly.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Don't you agree with me that if there is ever to be peace between Israel & the Palestinians Israel must first abandon their entire Zionist agenda provoking the Palestinians with peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions & give the Palestinians the same Arab love, justice & respect that they are so well accustomed to & so well deserve?

MJB -

I have no problem with truth - what I have a problem with is idiotic teenagers posting what they know to be lies because they think the entire conflict is some kind of joke.

My suggestion would be that you stick to posting about a topic you have some genuine knowledge of, and commit to posting about that honestly.

Hey look, my bitch is with Israel's treatment of the Palestinians. If you believe Israel is not responsible for this ongoing conflict with their damn peace offerings, security fence & land concessions to keep the Palestinians captives in Israel, thats fine by me.

MJB -

I'm really not interested in discussing this with someone who can't post honestly.

You have not answered the question.

By the way, using insulting words like "Zio-Nazi" and "Zio-nut" or anything like that, is another way of saying you've lost the arguement.

"When a Government allows its soldiers or police to indiscriminately stop people for no known Judicial reason that's Apartheid."

It WILL be apartheid if the discrimination is citizen to citizen. the policy of stoping palestinians is not an apartheid since they are not Israeli citizens. If one discriminate Israeli-Jew from Israeli-Arab you would be correct.

That is not the case.

The Palestinians are viewed by most Israelis as a hostile community. "discimination" if happening, will be based on security.

That's like saying that you discriminate Al-Quaeda people when checking them out on airports.:doubt:

The Blacks were not "citizens" of south Africa either

Christian and Muslim and "other" spouses of Israelis (and their children) experience apartheid in Israel:

Wikipedia:
The State of Israel's treatment of the Palestinians has been compared by United Nations investigators, human rights groups and critics of Israeli policy to South Africa's treatment of non-whites during its apartheid era. Israel has also been accused of committing the crime of apartheid.[1][2][3] Critics of Israeli policy say that "a system of control" in the Israeli-occupied West Bank, including Jewish-only settlements, separate roads, military checkpoints, discriminatory marriage law, the West Bank barrier, use of Palestinians as cheap labour, Palestinian West Bank enclaves, inequities in infrastructure, legal rights, and access to land and resources between Palestinians and Israeli residents in the Israeli-occupied territories resembles some aspects of the South African apartheid regime, and that elements of Israel's occupation constitute forms of colonialism and of apartheid, which are contrary to international law.[4] Some commentators extend the analogy, or accusation, to include Arab citizens of Israel, describing their citizenship status as second-class.[12]

"When a Government allows its soldiers or police to indiscriminately stop people for no known Judicial reason that's Apartheid."

It WILL be apartheid if the discrimination is citizen to citizen. the policy of stoping palestinians is not an apartheid since they are not Israeli citizens. If one discriminate Israeli-Jew from Israeli-Arab you would be correct.

That is not the case.

The Palestinians are viewed by most Israelis as a hostile community. "discimination" if happening, will be based on security.

That's like saying that you discriminate Al-Quaeda people when checking them out on airports.:doubt:

The marriege law discriminates against Israeli Arab citizens specifically.

That is not the case.

That was not the specific cause in which the law was put there in the first place. The harming of Israeli Arabs in this law is a consequence, not the aim itself.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWlw3vc5TTI]Israel's unwanted citizens - YouTube[/ame]

That is not the case.

That was not the specific cause in which the law was put there in the first place. The harming of Israeli Arabs in this law is a consequence, not the aim itself.

The ruse is off...the Internet has disrobed Israel and her American apologists...The Emperor’s clothes are in full view, Israel is naked and in World Polls she consistently show that Israel comes after North Korea and just before Iran in popularity.. Your skirting around the truth will not work with Google around.

The Internet has disarmed Israel’s friends in AIPAC friendly America, where money calls the shots in Politics.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back