Israel annexing East Jerusalem

HA! That's hilarious. Assign blame to the Jews because of your own inadequacies.
I have nothing against Jews or Judaism. Hell, I wouldn't have a problem with Israel if Israeli atrocities weren't committed on a regular basis. The fact that Israel is Jewish is incidental... if Israel was an Islamic country and the Palestinians were Jewish, I'd take the same position. I blame Israel for Israel's actions and for nothing else.

My goodness.... how times change... or not. The Babylonians, the Philistines, the Romans, the Malmuks, the Crusaders, the Ottomans, the Arabs... all of you are the same and we will outlast each one of you.
What a strange combination of a persecution complex and a superiority complex. Jewish ethnic superiority, like theories of ethnic superiority in general, is complete nonsense.

Gaza wasn't even under Israeli control until 1967. So what happened between 1948 and 1967? Why didn't Egypt do something about these so-called refugees?
Good question. You'll notice that I won't speak in defense of Egypt when it comes to their occupation of the Gaza Strip. Their actions were completely unhelpful.

And these Arabs didn't belong in Israel to begin with!
Arabs have lived there since 638 at latest. The fact that they're gentiles doesn't give them any less right to live where they'd like than Jews.

Palestine was created in the 1920s to solve the Jewish-Arab conflict. They split Palestine in two giving the Arabs Trans-Jordan and the Jews Palestine. Before that, there were few, if any Arabs living in the area known as Palestine under Ottoman control. Archeological records confirm this.
That's inaccurate. Jews made up no more than 11% of the population of Palestine during the early 1920's, while Muslims made up nearly 80%. There was no massive movement of Muslims to Palestine when the Ottoman Empire collapsed.

unu[dot]edu/unupress/unupbooks/80859e/80859E05.htm

Also, since the dissolution of Jewish Palestine, there is no longer any such things a Palestinian. They are just Arabs. They have always been just Arabs. There is no cultural history of an Arab Palestine, no history of a Prime Minister or defined borders or official language or any of that. Palestine is just another name for ISRAEL created by the Romans in the 300s. Before that, Palestine never existed and Israel had already existed for thousands of years.
Who cares? None of this is pertinent to the discussion at hand. Israel has itself to thank for creating a "Palestinian" identity that unites all of the Arabs it oppresses.

The blockade wasn't put into Gaza until 2007.
I'm completely aware of that.

What happened between 1967 and 2007?
Nearly continuous foreign occupation and/or ineffective governance.

40 years of hundred of billions of aid straming into Gaza and what do you have to show for it? NOTHING except conditions people lviing in a 3rd world country would find deplorable.
Courtesy of Israel.

Gaza could have used the billions of dollars to build cities, roads, cafes, restaraunts and villages. They could've worked with Egypt to build a strong alliance with other Arab countries. But they didn't. All they did was cry that they were victims, no matter how much support they received from the Soviet Union, from other Arab countries - you all failed. Gaza is a failed society.
Gaza was doing well enough for itself before the establishment of Israel. Israel shut down its port in 1967, causing Gaza to lose all of the income it had been receiving from fishing. Israel's practice of creating refugees and herding them into the Strip like livestock into the slaughterhouse has led to overpopulation, causing pollution, which has rendered Gaza's water supply largely unsuitable for agricultural uses. Israel's more recent prevention of preventing Gazans from working in Israel has unsurprisingly led to even greater poverty. With the vast majority of Gaza's population relying on aid simply to survive, there's no substantial amount of aid money left over to stimulate commercial development.

If you Muslims spent nearly 10% on infrastrucutre and jobs that you spend on bombs, most of your countries would at least be somewhat tolerable.
See above.

But they're not - they're just rotting stinking pieces of shit. Look at Pakistan - poverty rate close to 30%. Look at Iraq over 20%. Look at Afghanistan nearly 80% poverty. The list of failed Arab Muslims countries goes on and on and your poverty rates would be higher if it weren't for the US and for the European countries who buy their fucking oil. Most of the Arab countries are all 3rd world countries mostly. And now you want yet another country? Fuck that. You can barely run a tiny one on your own.
Remind me which country has the world's highest GDP (PPP) per capita at about three times that of Israel.

Gaza never had an economy to begin with! Unemployment in Gaza has always been above 60%.
Not true. Gaza has a long history and it was prosperous for most of that history, including when it was under Muslim control in the days before Israel.

The blockade wasn't just imposed by Israel, but it was also imposed by Egypt - yet another Muslim country that wanted nothing to do with Hamas or these so-called make-believe people, the Palestinians. Your time has come and gone - you people were given a chance starting with Lawrence of Arabia and ending with 9/11. We gave you a chance, we offered our hands to you in friendship and all you did was slap it away.
Israel expelled hundreds of thousands of Muslim civilians from their homes almost as soon as Israel was created. Forcible expulsions, massacres, and bombing campaigns aren't effective methods of "offering your hands in friendship."

Now see what happens when your customers for oil evaporate in the next century. See what roles of the global economy you're given.
Most countries with oil economies have been successfully cultivating other industries to replace their oil income. It isn't as if they thought their oil reserves would last forever.

NONE. Because all you people know is violence and terrorism. Your brains have been fried from the heat of the desert and you're as stupid now as you were 1000 years ago.
When we were developing the experimental scientific method and countless other innovations that you still rely on and benefit from daily? I'll take that as a compliment.

lol...

en.wikipedia[dot]org/wiki/Islamic_Golden_Age

Israel will outlast your terrorist movement and when the world has had enough of these temper tantrums of the Arab Muslims it will crush you. It will crush almost all of you. And then the survivors will be too chicken shit to ever mutter the word "Allah" again.
You keep masturbating to that thought. The rest of us, I'm sure, will continue enjoying our lives here in reality. :cuckoo:

That my friend, that will be the next Jewish holiday.
I doubt that. Fortunately, most Jews seem to be decent people. Every religion has its dregs, I guess...

Which is the response you should assume will happen when you fire rockets into a country like Israel who has military superiority.

Massive loss of civilian life? Not if the militarily superior country has any idea what it's doing...

Dont bother. Jewhook has no real interest in laying criticism on zion unless he can return tenfold criticism of non-jews. I promise, before yo know it you'll have Ravi the fat goofy bitch and DavidS the comfy American Jew giving you the Scarlet A treatment.

Maybe it's better that way.

Forum List

Back