Israel annexing East Jerusalem

Their land is not being snatched away.

I guess the EU begs to differ...

Please tell me in what line of the Israeli Constitution does it say "Israel will listen to whatever the EU says."

I guess the UN General Assembly Resolution 181 of November 29, 1947 that created your beloved Israel begs to differ: Dude, you have some SERIOUS gaps in education... or you're just plain stupid ... or an ideologue in self-imposed denial.

You're quoting a six-decade old UN resolution on the borders of Israel? How many wars have there been since then? Which UN Resolution allowed Egypt, Jordan and Syria to invade Israel in 1967 again?

Look at Tel Aviv vs. Gaza City. Both receive billions in international aid yet the Jews decided to build a city full of life, commerce, cafes, restaurants and condos while the Muslims decided to build rockets and they live in piss-poor conditions.

That may have something to do with Israel bombing, shelling, and dropping white phosphorous haphazardly over Gaza for about a month earlier this year...

Uh, Gaza City has been a slum for decades, not just a few months, Sunni Man.

Look at Tel Aviv vs. Gaza City. Both receive billions in international aid yet the Jews decided to build a city full of life, commerce, cafes, restaurants and condos while the Muslims decided to build rockets and they live in piss-poor conditions.

That may have something to do with Israel bombing, shelling, and dropping white phosphorous haphazardly over Gaza for about a month earlier this year...

the IDF called. they're wondering where your yellow ass is.

i said hiding.

You're quoting a six-decade old UN resolution on the borders of Israel? How many wars have there been since then? Which UN Resolution allowed Egypt, Jordan and Syria to invade Israel in 1967 again?

UN Resolution 242 of 1967 basically tells Israel to GET THE FUCK OUT of the occupied territories... besides ceasing the armed conflict, etc...

Numbnuts, you're not helping yourself, you still look stupid and pathetic... Just because the other Arab states attacked Israel, doesn't make it OK for Israel to keep the territories it occupied during the armed conflict! You're talking the 1967 here, the practice of acquiring land by war was already LONG out of fashion! But maybe your government didn't get the memo - as it seems.... from the following decades of the same shit different year... And UN calling over and over on Israel to finally drop it... But we all know why they didn't - because of US geostrategic interest in Israel... and so the story goes...

i said hiding.

As soon as you join the Marines, brothuh.

UN Resolution 242 of 1967 basically tells Israel to GET THE FUCK OUT of the occupied territories... besides ceasing the armed conflict, etc...

There were no "occupied territories" in 1967. Nice try though.

Israel belonged to the Jews long before the phony "United Nations" even existed. Israel belonged to the Jews long before the Roman Empire was even around. Israel belonged to the Jews well after the Roman Empire collapsed and will continue to belong to the Jews long after the United Nations collapses.

Uh, Gaza City has been a slum for decades, not just a few months,
The social, economic, and political crisis in Gaza is primarily an Israeli creation. Most of the city's residents are refugees. The blockade forced on the Gaza Strip by Israel for the last few years has completely destroyed any hope of economic prosperity and has forced Palestinians to live in abject poverty.

Here's what has happened:

First, Israel turned what are now the residents of Gaza into refugees. Then, Israel crippled Gaza's economy by imposing a blockade. This also prevents food and adequate medical treatment from reaching Gazan civilians. Finally, Israel launched a month-long campaign against Gaza that resulted in thousands of civilian casualties as well as the unnecessary destruction of schools, mosques, UN buildings, and other non-military installations.

After all this, you blame the Palestinians for the horrible state of Gaza City?

Sunni Man.
Sunni Man has his own account. I'm not even a Sunni. :eusa_eh:

My solution to the question of Jerusalem is to give it to an International body that governs it that is contributed from the Muslim, Christians and Jews

Is was the 1948 partition plan! Never would work. Sounds great in theory, but would lead to all kinds of problems!

Israel didn't rule the lands from '48-'67, yet they did nothing with the lands! They have had plenty of opportunity to do something with the lands and choose to go to war! Its ignorant to blame Israel for defending itself!
Come the Arabs in Gaza had many many years to do something with the lands and they kept in a desert.

Seriously... but you can't argue with a racist. It is almost vulgar- he has the nerve to compare Gaza City to Tel Aviv, AFTER his country bombed the fucking shit out of it. Whoopdidoo, Dave.
Exactly! That is why people should ignore your posts! I stopped reading when after this line!

There were no "occupied territories" in 1967. Nice try though.

Israel belonged to the Jews long before the phony "United Nations" even existed. Israel belonged to the Jews long before the Roman Empire was even around. Israel belonged to the Jews well after the Roman Empire collapsed and will continue to belong to the Jews long after the United Nations collapses.

Here, my dear, I present you an excerpt from UNSCR 242:

Affirms that the fulfillment of Charter principles requires the establishment of a just and lasting peace in the Middle East which should include the application of both the following principles:
- Withdrawal of Israeli armed forces from territories occupied in the recent conflict;
- Termination of all claims or states of belligerency and respect for and acknowledgement of the sovereignty, territorial integrity and political independence of every State in the area and their right to live in peace within secure and recognized boundaries free from threats or acts of force;

First I though Shogun's treatment of you was too harsh, but now I see that he knew something that I didn't... Please, get back on your meds, these hallucinations ain't healthy...

I rest my case...

i said hiding.

Get over it! Its getting very old. He lives in America, so quit being a troll!

Is was the 1948 partition plan! Never would work. Sounds great in theory, but would lead to all kinds of problems!

Yeah, because the plan now is working sooo well... I think the UN had a reason - a real educated opinion as compared to our little guess games here - why it shouldn't be either Israeli or Palestinian (or Arab, as they called them at the time). I think we should focus on what is proven and what has happened rather on what would or wouldn't have been... But that's just my opinion... :eusa_whistle:

Numbnuts, you're not helping yourself, you still look stupid and pathetic... Just because the other Arab states attacked Israel, doesn't make it OK for Israel to keep the territories it occupied during the armed conflict! You're talking the 1967 here, the practice of acquiring land by war was already LONG out of fashion! But maybe your government didn't get the memo - as it seems.... from the following decades of the same shit different year... And UN calling over and over on Israel to finally drop it... But we all know why they didn't - because of US geostrategic interest in Israel... and so the story goes...

And the road map says the Arabs and Palestinians have to (1) recognize Israel's right to exist, the current government of Palestine, WHICH IS HAMAS (don't give me the PLO/Fatah bull shit, the only thing that keeps Hamas from taking over the West Bank is Israel!) doesn't recognize Israel's right to exist or even the Israelis right to life and (2) the Palestinians have to lay down their arms and quit terrorism, no fraction of Palestine: Hamas, Fatah, Islamic Jihad, PFPL etc. are willing or have even shown a little bit to willingness to do that!

Israel offered the Palestinians 97% of the land they wanted including land they never requested, which was the land bridge from Gaza to the WB in the Oslo's accords, but the Palestinians responded with Intifada and terrorism! Yet ignorant asses like yourself will blame Israel.

You know before '48 and during the Ottoman Empire rule, Jews made up the majority of Jerusalem! Also note the East Jerusalem was primarily a Jewish before '48. It became Jewish as the Jews were forced to flee during the 1948 war of independence!

Israel didn't rule the lands from '48-'67, yet they did nothing with the lands!
Israel may not have, but another occupying power (Egypt) did. Granted, Egypt didn't attempt to decimate Gaza's population a la Israel during its occupation of the Strip.

Its ignorant to blame Israel for defending itself!
I wouldn't blame Israel if it simply defended itself. However, none of the Israeli atrocities I mentioned were necessary for Israel's self-defense.

Come the Arabs in Gaza had many many years to do something with the lands and they kept in a desert.
The Gaza strip has almost always been occupied or oppressed by a foreign power. Prosperity is impossible when another country's army is roaming (or bombing) a city's streets, and when a city is located in the middle of a warzone.

Uh, Gaza City has been a slum for decades, not just a few months,
The social, economic, and political crisis in Gaza is primarily an Israeli creation. Most of the city's residents are refugees. The blockade forced on the Gaza Strip by Israel for the last few years has completely destroyed any hope of economic prosperity and has forced Palestinians to live in abject poverty.
Yes Israel has some blame, but I put the primary blame on the Palestinians, the acceptance of terrorism and the highly highly corrupt PLO and Arafat government!

Here's what has happened:

First, Israel turned what are now the residents of Gaza into refugees. Then, Israel crippled Gaza's economy by imposing a blockade. This also prevents food and adequate medical treatment from reaching Gazan civilians. Finally, Israel launched a month-long campaign against Gaza that resulted in thousands of civilian casualties as well as the unnecessary destruction of schools, mosques, UN buildings, and other non-military installations.
NO, Israel HAS to protect herself! Its simple the Palestinians lay down their arms and they have the FIRST EVER IN HISTORY PALESTINIANS STATE!

Operation Cast Lead was long over due and highly justified. The Hamas terrorist took the fight to the civilian population much like the Hezbollah terrorist took the fight to Lebanese civilian populations!

After all this, you blame the Palestinians for the horrible state of Gaza City?
Yes I do, as I also recognize that Israel has a part in the current state of Gaza!

Sunni Man.
Sunni Man has his own account. I'm not even a Sunni. :eusa_eh:
I would say with certainty Kalam is not Sunni Man. David he just disagrees with you, but he comes at it in a civilized and respectful manner. Sunni was just a plain ignorant ass!

Israel didn't rule the lands from '48-'67, yet they did nothing with the lands!
Israel may not have, but another occupying power (Egypt) did. Granted, Egypt didn't attempt to decimate Gaza's population a la Israel during its occupation of the Strip.
And Jordan in control of the West Bank! Yes Israel has some blame, but the Palestinians also have to take some blame!

Its ignorant to blame Israel for defending itself!
I wouldn't blame Israel if it simply defended itself. However, none of the Israeli atrocities I mentioned were necessary for Israel's self-defense.
What would be proportionate force! Should Israel allow its civilians around Gaza to fire hundred of crude missiles into Gaza on a daily basis? Would that be acceptable? Maybe Israel should allow it!

Life is hell in Sderot and Negev! How else are they going to deal with the Hamas terrorist without a large scale operation? I am sorry but terrorist only understand force. Noticed how Hezbollah has barked a lot, but has not darned to bite since the 2nd Lebanon-Israeli War!

I have said it once and I will say it again Cast Lead was a tragedy and it pains me to think of women and children dying because of choices of adult population makes! Nevertheless, Hamas and the Gazans gave Israel no choice and the operation was necessary!

The Gaza strip has almost always been occupied or oppressed by a foreign power. Prosperity is impossible when another country's army is roaming (or bombing) a city's streets, and when a city is located in the middle of a warzone.
All of Israel has been occupied by foreign powers thousands of years, including the Arab Crusaders/Caliphates!

Yeah, because the plan now is working sooo well... I think the UN had a reason - a real educated opinion as compared to our little guess games here - why it shouldn't be either Israeli or Palestinian (or Arab, as they called them at the time). I think we should focus on what is proven and what has happened rather on what would or wouldn't have been... But that's just my opinion... :eusa_whistle:

Israel has been the fastest nation to becoming a modern industrialized nation than any other in history! I would say she is doing fine!

Seriously... but you can't argue with a racist. It is almost vulgar- he has the nerve to compare Gaza City to Tel Aviv, AFTER his country bombed the fucking shit out of it. Whoopdidoo, Dave.
Exactly! That is why people should ignore your posts! I stopped reading when after this line!

Why do you have to be such a stupid dipshit? Is that not what he says?

It's the equivalent of me bursting into your house, taking a shit on your carpet, and then laughing at you for being such a slob and having shit on your carpet.

What a DOUCHE, and you're right up there with him. But sure, go on telling us how it's not ok for Germany to take the Sudetenland, Czechoslovakia, and Poland, but it's ok for Israel to take PALESTINIAN land. Tell us why it's not ok for Saddam Hussein to invade Kuwait, but it's ok for Israel to invade, occupy, and COLONIZE the West Bank. Tell us, tell us, tell us about how EVIL the Russians are for crippling a weak state (Georgia) or for downright invading Afghanistan. And fuck it, while you're at it, why don't you let us know your thoughts on the East Asia Co-Prosperity Sphere, or the Italian Invasion of Ethiopia? Tell us how THAT isn't ok, but somehow, someway, it's OK for YOU to do it.

Wait, I know: Because "we're" the good guys, and when "we" use force it MUST be justified because "we" represent civilization and the course of history.

Which is the response you should assume will happen when you fire rockets into a country like Israel who has military superiority.

Forum List

Back