Israel anger at Iran Suez Canal warship move

Jos

Rookie
Feb 6, 2010
Israel has condemned a decision by Iran's navy to sail two of its ships through the Suez Canal to the Mediterranean Sea.

Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman said the world should act against Iran's "recurring provocations".
BBC News - Israel anger at Iran Suez Canal warship move
Flashback
Israeli Sub Sails Through Suez Canal, Sending Warning to Iran
Defense sources confirmed Sunday that an Israeli Dolphin class submarine had sailed through the Egyptian Suez Canal last month on the way to exercises in the Persian Gulf. The move is seen as a warning to Iran
Israeli Sub Sails Through Suez Canal, Sending Warning to Iran - Defense/Middle East - Israel News - Israel National News
Iran invented chess:lol:

Israel has no business with, on and within the Suez canal.
From now on their subs will very likely have to travel all the way around Africa.

I wonder where Israel got a submarine?

They got the submarines partly financed by Germany and build in Germany.
Before the Dolphin-Class submarines, Israel has used 3 used submarines from the British Navy. Germany bought them from UK and gave them to to Israel.

Israel has no business with, on and within the Suez canal.
From now on their subs will very likely have to travel all the way around Africa.

so iran just decided for the first time since 79 to send a warship thru the canal to syria....just like that?

wow, what a coincidence eh?:lol:

Latakia will be very busy now; with Hezbollah in position to put their people on all of the border checkpoints of the north, Iran will be flooding the port with munitions new arms etc.

Latakia will be very busy now; with Hezbollah in position to put their people on all of the border checkpoints of the north, Iran will be flooding the port with munitions new arms etc.

Just like that. It comes Trajan.

Israel has condemned a decision by Iran's navy to sail two of its ships through the Suez Canal to the Mediterranean Sea.

Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman said the world should act against Iran's "recurring provocations".
BBC News - Israel anger at Iran Suez Canal warship move
Flashback
Israeli Sub Sails Through Suez Canal, Sending Warning to Iran
Defense sources confirmed Sunday that an Israeli Dolphin class submarine had sailed through the Egyptian Suez Canal last month on the way to exercises in the Persian Gulf. The move is seen as a warning to Iran
Israeli Sub Sails Through Suez Canal, Sending Warning to Iran - Defense/Middle East - Israel News - Israel National News
Iran invented chess:lol:

If me and you had problems I promised I would wipe you and your family off the face of the earth, and than I moved into a house next door to you, would you be ok with that?

Forum List

Back