Israel and the United States are the Greatest Threat to World Peace

red states rule said:
No. After reading your post I would say you are homesick for the good ol days

Really? Which part of my post? What good old days?

Look, I see you as nothing more than an immature little troll who has no idea about the real world. Your slavish drooling over Bush gives an inkling, but your answer to William Joyce proves it.

Do me a favour. Google the words "william joyce" and educate your dumb arse. Better yet, google the words "william joyce and lord haw haw". Once you have educated your dumb brainless arse ask yourself two questions (if it ain't too hard)..

1) Why has the William Joyce of this board got more than 1100 rep points?

and more importantly

2) Who gave them to him?

Once you have educated yourself, get back to me...:clap1:

Dr Grump said:
Really? Which part of my post? What good old days?

Look, I see you as nothing more than an immature little troll who has no idea about the real world. Your slavish drooling over Bush gives an inkling, but your answer to William Joyce proves it.

Do me a favour. Google the words "william joyce" and educate your dumb arse. Better yet, google the words "william joyce and lord haw haw". Once you have educated your dumb brainless arse ask yourself two questions (if it ain't too hard)..

1) Why has the William Joyce of this board got more than 1100 rep points?

and more importantly

2) Who gave them to him?

Once you have educated yourself, get back to me...:clap1:

You miss the good ol days when Jew bashing was a national pass time

Yes, you would have felt right at home with your fellow Jew haters in 1935 Berlin

So keep throwing out your insults to the Jews and anyone who defends them and call you on your racism

red states rule said:

Yes, you would have felt right at home with your fellow Jew haters in 1935 Berlin

So keep throwing out your insults to the Jews and anyone who defends them and call you on your racism

You really are a dumbfuck aren't you RSR. I reckon you're a liberal plant. Not even a neocon could be as stupid as you. You've been put on these boards by the looney left to make conservatives look bad. You don't fool me..

HEY RWA, HOW'S THE ABOVE FOR A CONSPIRACY THEORY?? :dunno: :boobies: :clap1:

Dr Grump said:
You really are a dumbfuck aren't you RSR. I reckon you're a liberal plant. Not even a neocon could be as stupid as you. You've been put on these boards by the looney left to make conservatives look bad. You don't fool me..

HEY RWA, HOW'S THE ABOVE FOR A CONSPIRACY THEORY?? :dunno: :boobies: :clap1:

Being a lib you go into persoanl attacks instead of trying to defend your racism

The cleaners called - your brown shirts are ready

red states rule said:

Er...little one... Grump doesn't bash Jews. Did you forget who's whom? He isn't WJ or RWA... K?

As for William Joyce/Lord Haw Haw... try reading:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord_Haw-Haw

and

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Joyce

jillian said:
Er...little one... Grump doesn't bash Jews. Did you forget who's whom? He isn't WJ or RWA... K?

As for William Joyce/Lord Haw Haw... try reading:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord_Haw-Haw

In all seriousness, going by his/her posts over the past few weeks I was being semi-serious re him/her being a plant. Nobody can be that stupid. I reckon it is somebody from some loony left site trying to make conservatives look bad. Look at the other conservatives on these boards. They don't act so dumb/naive/idiotic...well, not consistently with every post anyway...:D

Hate to agree with Wm. Joyce on anything but he's right about the US being manipulated by Israel. The media thing is a bit paranoid.

I think the major threat to world peace is the desert people and their desert mentality. I think the US, Russia and China should issue an ultimatum. Cease the conflict or we'll get together and blow up every single religious site and pilgrimage place in all of your piddleyshit countries so you won't have anything to fight over any more.

I don't know what part about "there will never be peace in the arab world" that people don't understand.

The ONLY way peace will EVER be achieved in the arab world will be to KILL THEM ALL. Because as long as there is a breathing jew and muslim, they're going to fight.

KILL THEM ALL, OR LEAVE THEM ALL THE FUCK ALONE TO KILL EACH OTHER.

David2004 said:
Things are no different today than they were sixty years ago with the Israeli and her neighboring nations. Israel is threatening peace and security of the region and world as she has for the last sixty years. The right wing talking heads that support the overly aggressive military actions of Israel are the true anti-Semite. How many more Americans are going to have to die for our government support of the Israeli warmongers? The timeline of the Palestinian-Israeli-Arab Crisis clearly points to the Israelis as the ones who have escalated the violence and conflicts in the past and present.

The Israeli and United States Middle East policies and actions have united and strengthen the Islamic fundamentalists while weakening the unity of our allies. The Israeli disproportional military retaliation is one of main part to the endless cycle of violence in this conflict. No one nation can be bombing and attacking neighboring nations while claiming to be the victim like the Israelis. Only the United States government and America’s mainstream mass media are buying the Israel mantra. Meanwhile the rising price of the world’s oil market brought on by the Israelis escalating the tension in the region is sending billions of dollars more to the Islamic oil producing nations.

How can so few people, create so much contempt and hatred as the Zionists. For over sixty years the Zionists have inflamed and provoked the Palestinian and Arab people in the name of God as the real estate broker. Not until the United States government gets a handle on the Jewish right wing extremists, will there be any peace and security in the world. One just has to listen to the call-ins on C-Spain to hear the divide between those who support Israel and those people who do not. One can only hope that the American people will be as restrained as the Arab people when they hear and understand the truths to this crisis.

The Israelis have a disproportional amount of influence in the United States government. How many of our federal elected officials have taken the Disraeli Land trips to the Middle East being paid for by people and groups that support Israel unconditionally. How many of the mainstream mass media’s talking head come from the Israeli side of the conflict. America was once the most beloved and respected country in the world. Today the United State’s Foreign Policies makes the United States one of the most feared and despised country in the world with a large part due to the United States-Israeli alliance that is threatening global peace and security. The seeds the Israeli have sown are the greatest threat to the United State’s national security. The United States unconditional support of the Israeli right wing warmongering extremists is the greatest threat to global peace and security.

I actually have marvelled at the restraint Israel has shown. Just how long is Israel supposed to suffer daily rocket attacks before responding? Is there a rule?

Somebody needs to wake YOU up, fool. Hamas, Hezbollah, al Qaeda, and/or any other militant fundamental organization that preaches the spread of religion through violence and intolerance to difference through violence are the freaking bad guys and THE biggest threat to world peace, and YOU are one of them.

At some point in time perhaps you will quit trying to convince the members of this board the sky is green.

theHawk said:
What puzzles me about this theory that Jews controll the media 100% is why on Earth do they attack Bush and the conservatives relentlessly. Its conservatives that side with Isreal in their fight against terrorism, yet the media is waging a propoganda war against them. Liberals/Dems are the appeasers to terrorists, why would the "Jewish controlled Media" side with them?

It's called playing both sides. If they really wanted to take down the "war machine" they could publish all the real trash on the bushes, but they don't. They stay within their own created boundaries.

Pale Rider said:
I don't know what part about "there will never be peace in the arab world" that people don't understand.

The ONLY way peace will EVER be achieved in the arab world will be to KILL THEM ALL. Because as long as there is a breathing jew and muslim, they're going to fight.

KILL THEM ALL, OR LEAVE THEM ALL THE FUCK ALONE TO KILL EACH OTHER.

Hate to agree with both Joyce and Pale in the same day, but he's right. They will never stop. Since the current state of affairs threatens the safety of the entire planet the US, Russia and China should get together, force them all to disarm, tell them "you may use clubs and machetes only" and let them butcher each other. Then split up the oil.

Nuc said:
Hate to agree with both Joyce and Pale in the same day, but he's right. They will never stop. Since the current state of affairs threatens the safety of the entire planet the US, Russia and China should get together, force them all to disarm, tell them "you may use clubs and machetes only" and let them butcher each other. Then split up the oil.

Works for me!!!!

To say that Hezbollah started the latest conflict on Wednesday July 12, 2006 by killing some Israeli soldiers and capturing two Israeli soldiers on the boarder of Israel and Lebanon is the Bush Administration official party line. For the United States to coerce the G-8 nations into condemning Hamas and Hezbollah for their actions while suggesting that Israel exercise restraints is wrong and one sided as the United State’s Middle East Foreign Policies. The Israeli talking heads are saying that if any other nation in the world found themselves confronting a similar situation, they would do the same thing as Israel today. The truth of the matter is there is no other nation in the modern history of the world to being in a state of consonant war with her neighbors as the State of Israel.

The Israeli have been provoking and escalating the conflict with the Palestinian people and Arab nations from the very beginning as they are today. Anytime you create a situation similar too the one the Israeli have created. You will have what we have today in the Middle East. Just look at an accurate timeline of the conflict from the time the Israeli withdrew their Jewish settlers and soldiers form Gaza. Put into the account the reality of the facts on the ground before and after the Israeli withdraw from Gaza.

After the Israeli withdrawal from Gaza the Israeli still controlled the air space over Gaza. The Israelis continued regular targeted bombing and assassinations of Palestinians. The Israeli still controlled the boarder between Gaza and Egypt not letting Palestinian people in or out of Gaza making them prisoners in their homes. The Israeli cut off trade, commerce and international aid for the people of Gaza making a bad situation worst. The Israeli have had the Palestinian people in a state of lock-down for over thirty-nine years. Then for the Israelis to kidnap and jail 27 Palestinian elected leaders brings democracy to a new low. To say Hezbollah started the latest conflict is about as shallow and one sided as the United States Middle East Foreign Policy.

David2004 said:
To say that Hezbollah started the latest conflict on Wednesday July 12, 2006 by killing some Israeli soldiers and capturing two Israeli soldiers on the boarder of Israel and Lebanon is the Bush Administration official party line. For the United States to coerce the G-8 nations into condemning Hamas and Hezbollah for their actions while suggesting that Israel exercise restraints is wrong and one sided as the United State’s Middle East Foreign Policies. The Israeli talking heads are saying that if any other nation in the world found themselves confronting a similar situation, they would do the same thing as Israel today. The truth of the matter is there is no other nation in the modern history of the world to being in a state of consonant war with her neighbors as the State of Israel.
No shit Sherlock, it might have something to do with the fact that there is no other non-muslim nation smack in the middle of the Middle East.

The Israeli have been provoking and escalating the conflict with the Palestinian people and Arab nations from the very beginning as they are today. Anytime you create a situation similar too the one the Israeli have created. You will have what we have today in the Middle East. Just look at an accurate timeline of the conflict from the time the Israeli withdrew their Jewish settlers and soldiers form Gaza. Put into the account the reality of the facts on the ground before and after the Israeli withdraw from Gaza.

After the Israeli withdrawal from Gaza the Israeli still controlled the air space over Gaza. The Israelis continued regular targeted bombing and assassinations of Palestinians. The Israeli still controlled the boarder between Gaza and Egypt not letting Palestinian people in or out of Gaza making them prisoners in their homes. The Israeli cut off trade, commerce and international aid for the people of Gaza making a bad situation worst. The Israeli have had the Palestinian people in a state of lock-down for over thirty-nine years. Then for the Israelis to kidnap and jail 27 Palestinian elected leaders brings democracy to a new low. To say Hezbollah started the latest conflict is about as shallow and one sided as the United States Middle East Foreign Policy.

Did terror attacks ever stop coming from Hamas/Hezbollah?

No one is buying your bullshit David. The world is sick of hearing the excuses.

David2004 said:

Isn't that special?:wtf:

One terrorist organization stands up for another. Maybe they'll have a big meeting and we can use just one big bomb.:dev3:

Forum List

Back