CDZ Israel and Palestine

The Israeli military said the target of the raid was a tunnel that they said Hamas was planning to use to capture Israeli soldiers positioned on the border fence 250m away.
There you go.
Whatever the Palestinian's choose to build on their own property, is none of Israel's business. This doesn't change the fact that Israel broke the ceasefire with this attack.
Point is that Israel was provoked.

The attack described above, occurred a week before Fatah and Hamas were to meet to discuss the Unity government. 6 years later, when they formally announced the Unity government, all hell broke loose with Operation Protective Edge.
Cite?

That doesn't explain the 664 Israeli attacks that were not in response to rockets
But it does explain the attacks you mentioned.
Please provide a cite for those other attacks.

Fact of the matter is that every Israeli attack you care to cite will have attached a Palestinian action to which the attacks was made in response. This, of course, supports my position and opposes yours.

Point is that Israel was provoked.
The point was the Pals made concessions and Israel refused to reciprocate.

You want me to cite Operation Protective Edge?

But it does explain the attacks you mentioned.
No it doesn't.

Those were 664 attacks over and beyond any responses to rocket fire.

Please provide a cite for those other attacks.
I already have.

I don't see you providing anything.

Fact of the matter is that every Israeli attack you care to cite will have attached a Palestinian action to which the attacks was made in response. This, of course, supports my position and opposes yours.
The occupation started 34 years before the first rocket went up. That proves your statement was nonsense.

Forum List

Back