Israel and Palestine Peace: how can America help?

"(Susan) Nathan, a 54-year-old teacher and former Aids counsellor with the London Lighthouse Project, arrived in Israel four years ago, after the break-up of her marriage. For the first few months she shared a tiny room in an absorption centre near Tel Aviv.

'I was breastfed Zionism. My parents were prominent members of the liberal Jewish community in London and were firm friends of Abba Eban,' she says, referring to the Israeli foreign minister during the epoch-changing period of the 1967 six-day war, when Israel captured the West Bank and Gaza from Jordan and Egypt.

"'At the age of 10 or 11 I remember telling my parents that one day I would live in Israel.'

"But since her move from Tel Aviv to work as an English teacher in deprived Tamra seven months ago, she has lost her Jewish friends. 'At first they thought I was just being provocative,' she says. 'Then they thought I was suffering some sort of mental breakdown. Now they realise I am serious, they have turned their backs.

"'What I have done is far too threatening.'"

Why do racists and fascists find Susan threatening?

A Jew Among...

1967 six-day war, when Israel captured the West Bank and Gaza from Jordan and Egypt.

Correction: Judea and Samaria and Gaza were returned as sovereign Jewish land illegally occupied by Jordan and Egypt for 20 years.

1967 six-day war, when Israel captured the West Bank and Gaza from Jordan and Egypt.

Correction: Judea and Samaria and Gaza were returned as sovereign Jewish land illegally occupied by Jordan and Egypt for 20 years.

Sovereign Jewish land that is inside Palestine's borders.

Interesting concept.

There is no such entity as Palestine, retard.

Middle Eastern historian Bernard Lewis...
"The Palestine entity, formally established and defined by Britain, was formally abolished in 1948 with the termination of the Mandate."

Correction, "Princeton":

"Palestinians have continuously resided in Palestine since four thousand years before Christ, ..." Their ancestors built the cities of Jerusalem, Nablus, Jericho, Beisan, Acca and Jaffa.

"The Hebrews arrived in the land between 1400-1200 B.C., and only maintained control over it during the lifetimes of King David and his son King Solomon – a period of about 80 years.

Why is it everything Jews claim to "own" today was stolen by previous generations of Jews?

Think it might be embedded in the Jewish religion?

US Involvement in

"Before the Hebrews first migrated there around 1800 B.C., the land of Canaan was occupied by Canaanites.

“Between 3000 and 1100 B.C., Canaanite civilization covered what is today Israel, the West Bank, Lebanon and much of Syria and Jordan...

"Those who remained in the Jerusalem hills after the Romans expelled the Jews [in the second century A.D.] were a potpourri: farmers and vineyard growers, pagans and converts to Christianity, descendants of the Arabs, Persians, Samaritans, Greeks and old Canaanite tribes.” Marcia Kunstel and Joseph Albright, “Their Promised Land.”

It's drivel when you are able to refute its content.

Something your side isn't too good at.

"But all these [different peoples who had come to Canaan] were additions, sprigs grafted onto the parent tree...And that parent tree was Canaanite...

"[The Arab invaders of the 7th century A.D.] made Moslem converts of the natives, settled down as residents, and intermarried with them, with the result that all are now so completely Arabized that we cannot tell where the Canaanites leave off and the Arabs begin.” Illene Beatty, “Arab and Jew in the Land of Canaan.”

The Origin...

Palestinians have continuously resided in Palestine since four thousand years before Christ, ..." Their ancestors built the cities of Jerusalem, Nablus, Jericho, Beisan, Acca and Jaffa.

Inventing history, Georgie? Tsk tsk. You've never even opened a history book.

Arabs first begancalling themselves Palestinians in 1967, hardly ancient history, Georgie.

Unfortunately for you, Georgie, Palestine didn't exist 4000 BC. Its proper historical description is that of Canaan and Judea. Judea is the basis of "Jew"

Jews lived in Canaan/Judea since at least 1200 BCE, documented by archaeological evidence.

Arabs invaded Canaan much later in 636 AD in the Battle of Yarmuk.

Thus, Jews lived in Canaan/Judea for [at least] 2,000 years before Arabs.

Palestine is not an Arab word, Georgie. The Romans began calling Judea "Palestine" in 135AD after the Jewish Revolt in order to erase any historical connection between Judea and the Jews.

Palestine is based on the Latin word "Palaestina" that is based on the Philistines, ancient enemies of the Jews.

The Philistines, however, were Aegean, not Arab.

Thus, Georgie, we have "Palestine" that is not even an Arab word and we have Philistines that Palestine was named after who were not Arab.

And, the Romans were not Arab.

So, you really don't even know what youre talking about, Georgie.

The Pallies are a total invention.

Former PLO leader Zuheir Mohsen...
The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct Palestinian people to oppose Zionism.
Zuheir Mohsen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You've been demolished, Georgie

Last edited:

Forum List

Back