Israel and Palestine Peace: how can America help?

shekib82

Rookie
Oct 8, 2010
I would like to hear your opinions about how can America help to bring peace between Israel and the Palestinians.
In my opinion USA should not yield to all Israeli demands and force them to make concessions for peace. The biggest problem with America's role is that it is not an honest broker yet it is the only international player that can bring about peace.
What do you think ?

I would like to hear your opinions about how can America help to bring peace between Israel and the Palestinians.
In my opinion USA should not yield to all Israeli demands and force them to make concessions for peace. The biggest problem with America's role is that it is not an honest broker yet it is the only international player that can bring about peace.
What do you think ?

Unfortunately the US has never shown any willingness to be just towards the Palestinians , possibly because of the Jewish lobby and big business. Many US citizens support the Palestinians and are appalled at the human rights abuses of the Israelis but the government is letting them down.

What do you think ?

Unfortunately the US has never shown any willingness to be just towards the Palestinians , possibly because of the Jewish lobby and big business. Many US citizens support the Palestinians and are appalled at the human rights abuses of the Israelis but the government is letting them down.
Keep going on track, you are becoming the new Nazi's, intellectually fucked, hateful, and just sick:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eudy7hy940Y&feature=related[/ame]

What do you think ?

America can do that chiefly by shipping large quantities of munitions to Israel then turning off the TV cameras and letting them do what they need to do to secure their population.
You cannot negotiate with people intent on destroying you. No nation would put up with that. No nation should.

Since the world keeps whining at us for any 'interference', why don't we just let y'all sort it out yourselves. And don't come crying to us for aid when Israel destroys your ass.

Palistan is bad first and foremost to palistanians themselves. Gaza is a collective garbage fill, spiced with sewage tsunamis, which occur regularly with rains, and Gaza city swims in dead rats and fecal matter, it also stinks. If the US wants to be useful, it should establish an office of humanitarian relocation of palistanians.

Since the world keeps whining at us for any 'interference', why don't we just let y'all sort it out yourselves. And don't come crying to us for aid when Israel destroys your ass.

Yep. The Palestinians have clearly demonstrated they do not want help/interference from America. So let them cut off their noses to spite their faces.

What do you think ?

America can do that chiefly by shipping large quantities of munitions to Israel then turning off the TV cameras and letting them do what they need to do to secure their population.
You cannot negotiate with people intent on destroying you. No nation would put up with that. No nation should.

Knowing the US they will be shipping large quantities of munitions to both sides and then sell coke and mcdonalds to the 'winner'...

Palistan is bad first and foremost to palistanians themselves. Gaza is a collective garbage fill, spiced with sewage tsunamis, which occur regularly with rains, and Gaza city swims in dead rats and fecal matter, it also stinks. If the US wants to be useful, it should establish an office of humanitarian relocation of palistanians.

True, they should relocate them back to their pre-48 homes and let them live in peace, without immigrants coming in taking their homes and land and ethnically cleansing them...:evil:

Watch the Video: Vote for You Economy Now - Essay in Persuasion:clap2:

Describes the Advantages and the Process of the Election for an Additional Economy
:cool:
Add Jobs, Revenues & Investments.
Prosperous, Fair, Stable & Peaceful.

The only workable solution to our present economic woes.
:eusa_whistle:

Note: I am very grateful that the owner of this publication allowed me to publish my ideas. I stand ready to write articles for any publication whatever its political, economic, religious or philosophical ideology and to reciprocate on my blog.:eusa_liar:

שלום פטריק חמו
شالوم باتريك حمو
Shalom Patrick Hamou

There is nothing we can "do"unless they want to "do" it for themselves.

How about WE stay out of it and watch what happens.

The US government could do much to bring about peace in Palestine simply by acknowledging a near universal agreement on its basic contours.

"The fact that the Israel-Palestine conflict grinds on without resolution might appear to be rather strange. For many of the world’s conflicts, it is difficult even to conjure up a feasible settlement.

"In this case, it is not only possible, but there is near universal agreement on its basic contours: a two-state settlement along the internationally recognized (pre-June 1967) borders -- with 'minor and mutual modifications,' to adopt official U.S. terminology before Washington departed from the international community in the mid-1970s.

"The basic principles have been accepted by virtually the entire world, including the Arab states (who go on to call for full normalization of relations), the Organization of Islamic States (including Iran), and relevant non-state actors (including Hamas).

"A settlement along these lines was first proposed at the U.N. Security Council in January 1976 by the major Arab states.

"Israel refused to attend the session.

"The U.S. vetoed the resolution, and did so again in 1980. The record at the General Assembly since is similar."

Until peace can be made more profitable than war, the global war of terror will continue in Palestine and beyond.

A Middle East Peace...

And while we're at it, let's stop obstructing peace in Palestine and start obstructing the access to the profits flowing from the violence in occupied Arab lands.

"If international civil society is serious about urgently ending Israel’s violations of Palestinian rights, including ending the occupation, then suspension of SWIFT transactions to and from Israeli banks offers an instrument to help bring about a peaceful resolution of an intractable conflict...

"Although access to New York banks remains essential for foreign exchange transactions because of the role of the dollar, interbank transfer instructions are conducted through the Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication (SWIFT), which is based in Belgium...

SWIFT connects 8,740 financial institutions in 209 countries. If Israel is denied access to SWIFT she would be unable to pay for imports or receive payments for exports.

"In short, no payment -- no trade."

Cripple Israeli Banks

And while we're at it, let's stop obstructing peace in Palestine and start obstructing the access to the profits flowing from the violence in occupied Arab lands.

"If international civil society is serious about urgently ending Israel’s violations of Palestinian rights, including ending the occupation, then suspension of SWIFT transactions to and from Israeli banks offers an instrument to help bring about a peaceful resolution of an intractable conflict...

"Although access to New York banks remains essential for foreign exchange transactions because of the role of the dollar, interbank transfer instructions are conducted through the Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication (SWIFT), which is based in Belgium...

SWIFT connects 8,740 financial institutions in 209 countries. If Israel is denied access to SWIFT she would be unable to pay for imports or receive payments for exports.

Cripple Israeli Banks
I didn't see this Jew hating bitching coming. :rolleyes:

I suppose you are reading your copy of the Protocols of Zion, alongside Mein Kampf, the Koran (even though you are too much of a pussy to become a Muslim*), and preparing for another 'peace' protest like I showed in the video above. :eusa_whistle:

*Yep. Muslims in IHH/Free Palestine/Hamas,etc will never consider you above cannon fodder unless you become a Muslim, in which case you become another form of cannon fodder that is slightly above their family dog. :tongue:

Last edited:
Give Ahhmanitaintmyjob a few nukes. He'll take care of everything.

He is doing that already, and he plans to hit America at the same time:

iran-pinochio.gif

Last edited:

Cripple Israeli Banks
I didn't see this Jew hating bitching coming. :rolleyes:

I suppose you are reading your copy of the Protocols of Zion, alongside Mein Kampf, the Koran (even though you are too much of a pussy to become a Muslim*), and preparing for another 'peace' protest like I showed in the video above. :eusa_whistle:

*Yep. Muslims in IHH/Free Palestine/Hamas,etc will never consider you above cannon fodder unless you become a Muslim, in which case you become another form of cannon fodder that is slightly above their family dog. :tongue:
Moron...did you see this one coming?

See if you can respond logically to the following content. Here's a tip: The Protocols of Zion, Mein Kampf, and the Koran have less relevance than your alleged education.

"The Israeli government, like that of apartheid South Africa, has become a menace to the international community.

"Corruption and abuses of human rights are invariably interconnected. Israel’s long military occupation of the West Bank and Gaza Strip, for example, has corrupted almost every aspect of Israeli society, most especially its economy.

"The Organization For Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) reported in December 2009 that the Israeli government lacks commitment in tackling international corruption and money laundering."

Or maybe the OECD hates Jews, too?

Cripple Israeli Banks

True, they should relocate them back to their pre-48 homes and let them live in peace,
Why, they like it there in the garbage dump, nothing like garbage to convey a "robbed" image.
without immigrants coming in taking their homes and land and ethnically cleansing them...
Immigrants calling others immigrants. Hilarious.

Forum List

Back