"Israel" and its brutal family laws!

Iran Sentences Group of Christians to Combined 24 Years in Prison for
www.breitbart.com/.../iran-sentences-group-of-christians-to-combined-...
Breitbart News
Jun 5, 2015 - Iran has sentenced a group of 18 Christians to 1-10 years in prison each for organizing "house churches" and "propaganda against the regime.
Not to worry. Hillary will fix it. She's an expert on foreign relations.

amazing featherbrain never mentions these cases or the thousands of others in middle east jails

Syrian jail are notorious for torture, abuses and deaths. They have been among the worst in the middle east for decades.

Tens of thousands "kidnapped" from Lebanon just disapreared never to be heard about ever again. Families still have no idea what happened to their loved ones. Journalists in syria that spoke against the Assads were among the most in danger before the civil war.
The type of torture goes far beyond what is decent to describe on any forum

Imprisoned Syrian journalist Mazen Darwish wins UNESCO press ...
www.france24.com/.../20150503-unesco-guillermo-cano-world-press-freed...
France 24
May 3, 2015 - ... its annual press freedom prize to Mazen Darwish, a Syrian journalist ... torturedhim almost to death," Bader said and dedicated the award to ...
INTERVIEW: Citizen journalists in Syria 'risking their ... - News
news.trust.org/item/20160413204650-z6ee5/
Apr 13, 2016 - Zaina Erhaim, winner of 2016 Freedom of Expression award, has trained more than 100 citizen journalists in Syria. ... I decided that I'm going to do my best to give them those skills that I gained so they could be taken seriously. ... We even make jokes of death, of anything you wouldn't imagine, like torture.
Targeting of Journalists in Syria... Accountability or Impunity ...
rozana.fm/en/node/12353
Nov 20, 2015 - Its programs discuss Syrian issues and strive to give voice to all different viewpoints. ... arrests, 22 of them died under torture, and 59 journalists were wounded. ... The unrivaled courage by Syrian journalists and media activists, made ... Press Freedom Prize award—awarded this year to journalist Mazen ...
News emerges of well-known Syrian cartoonist's death by torture in ...
IFEXsyria/2015/09/22/died_after_torture/
IFEX
Sep 22, 2015 - “Professional and citizen-journalists alike are caught between the ... Joel Pett said: “CRNI gives Akram Raslan our annual Award for Courage in ...

Don't you have any real rebuttal?

My rebuttal is that this has nothing to do with the Israel/Palestine issue. Therefore it's just an attempt to demonize Israel. I could just imagine Freeman taking up all of his time, searching the bowels of the Internet, just to dig up dirt on Israel.

Don't you have any real rebuttal?

My rebuttal is that this has nothing to do with the Israel/Palestine issue. Therefore it's just an attempt to demonize Israel. I could just imagine Freeman taking up all of his time, searching the bowels of the Internet, just to dig up dirt on Israel.

And then posting it on as many boards as possible before seeing it taken down for being off topic. Much better just to ban him the next time he does it

Forum List

Back