Israel and Iraq

Tell me what other nation is allowed to NOT LET REFUGEES back in to their own nation? There is no standard that Israel is being held to that others are not...all nations allow their refugees to come back. What other nation demands to use apartheid practices and its SUPPORTED instead of condemned. Israel is condemned for its apartheid practices and RIGHTFULLY so.

no..but Ottomans owned the land for seven hundred years. Since the beginning of that long long stretch of time, palestinians have had no legitimate claim to ownership of any of that land... It was clearly the ottoman's to sell and it was clearly not the palestinians to legitimately claim ownership of.

They were foreign colonizers. The people who have legitimate claim are the people who LIVE there. Did the native americans not own the land by virtue of living on it...they didnt have ownership papers but it is a recognition of ownership by one particular virtue, its that they live their lives there.

Didnt India belong to the Indians or did it belong to the British because they had colonized it? Did this mean the brits had a right to drive out all the indians and give it to the chechnyans as long as the chechnyans paid the brits for it?

Ownership of "nation" dervies from a community who share a common life in the area. They are the people who live their lives there together and cooperate to do this, they are a recognized group who have rights (both as individuals as well as a group) as all nations and groups of people DO and their basic rights to the land they live on is one of the most basic of those rights.

Being colonized and coerced by a larger and bigger power is not a justification to strip people of their rights.

Even after all is said and done, the land bought by the zionists didnt amount to much, it was a very minimal amount and that was provided in a link above where Shlomo Ben-Ami claims it was about 6% to 7%.....the rest (he admits) was taken by force or won in war (both options seem to be the same thing to me).

no..but Ottomans owned the land for seven hundred years. Since the beginning of that long long stretch of time, palestinians have had no legitimate claim to ownership of any of that land... It was clearly the ottoman's to sell and it was clearly not the palestinians to legitimately claim ownership of.

yea.. just like France owned the land for years too.. Like I said.. rationalize what you need to. If GWB were making similar claims about his pet conquest you'd have to get your protest gear out and play the role all of a sudden. Stop making lame fucking excuses when Thomas Jefferson could say the EXACT SAME THING about his purchase and fuck any dirty injun who might suggest otherwise.

Actually, the one reliable link said it was about 80%.

And no one threatened them to make them leave.

Now you know why the anti-semitism comment is relevant. And if you don't think it factors in to why Israel is held to a different standard than every other sovereign nation, then I can't help you.

Now...what was your position when Israel defended itself from the Hezbollah missiles coming from Lebanon?

Answer your question?
In a single word, NO. However, Point by point.

1. Kindly repost that so-called "Reliable" Post that I have yet to read.

2. When they are told to leave or they will like\ly be dead. I think thatis a threat.

3. I know no such bthing. You have yet to explain that relevance.

4. Before that can be legitimately be answered, it needs to be put in the accurate context. What did Israel do that caused the missle attack The whole world recognized that Israel caused that problem. so it wasn't quite defense. Hesballah retaliated for Israel's actions in doing great harm to Lenanon.

By that logic, would you say the American Indians had no right to the lands they were living on, so it was perfectly all right for the Whites to force them out??

shhhhhhh....

the local zionists really dont like the native american analogy..

:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back