Israel and Iraq

David2004

Jan 15, 2004
There are many similarities between the United States-Iraqi War and the Israeli-Palestinian War that divide the people of the world. Only the United States government financially supports the Israeli government’s brutal actions and policies they have taken against the Palestinian society for the last forty plus years. The United States-Israeli Middle East policies and actions have fueled the fire of the so called Islamic extremist’s hatred of the Western World. What Israeli and the United States government represent to so many Islamic people and families in the region is death and destruction. The State of Israel fighting to control the land and water in her region with the United States fighting to control the region of land with oil.

Much of the so called Iraqi intelligence before the United States-British invasion of Iraq emanated from the Israeli government intelligence services. With many American Jewish Temples flying banner “United we stand with Israel” while they raise billions of dollars to support Israel in her illegal and immoral operations against the Palestinian society. Today many if not the majority of the American people feel betrayed and lied too about the reasons for going to war in Iraq. The same is very true in the Jewish community of people while the Israel government remains united and continues its military campaign against the Palestinian people. Both the United States and Israel have created societies that are not sustainable over the course of time.

It is said that the victors of war write the history books. Yet if the truth is not told at the time then how accurate can the history books really be. This is the cornerstone to many of the problems we face in the Middle East today. Most of the American people know little to nothing about the Middle East other than what they have learned at their place of worship or what their government and mass media has told them. Much of this information about the Middle East has been tainted through religiously indoctrinated people who are on a mission of God.

I would burn two out of my three genie wishes to have peace in Palisreal..

id use as many that are needed just to finally put a period at the end of that sentence.

I don't think I've ever seen so many lies in one post. Well...maybe I have, but certainly up there.
Apparently you don't know a lie from the god-awful truth. Israel has been the main agitator (with the ernest help of the US for the past forty years, ever since the Suez crises, and before that on their own starting in 1947.

Apparently you don't know a lie from the god-awful truth. Israel has been the main agitator (with the ernest help of the US for the past forty years, ever since the Suez crises, and before that on their own starting in 1947.

Yep... damn Jews, the nerve of them not dying. What a bunch of garbage.

I've seen your posts on Israel before. I don't discuss Israel with Israel-haters or people who can't tell the difference between terrorism and self-defense.

Cheers.

I've seen your posts on Israel before. I don't discuss Israel with Israel-haters or people who can't tell the difference between terrorism and self-defense.

Cheers.

Does that mean you ignore Ruby also? Just curious.

Does that mean you ignore Ruby also? Just curious.

I'm not sure I get your obsession with Ruby or the need to interject her into threads she hasn't posted on. If she annoys you so much, don't talk to her. ;)

By the by, not talking with Israel-haters on this subject is different from discussing the issue with people who might not agree with me on the subject. I have no problem with that.

Cheers.

Until recently I thought Doniston somewhat liberal, but fair. Seems that when looking at Israel, he's beyong the Europeans, which are basically anti-Israeli.

I'm not sure I get your obsession with Ruby or the need to interject her into threads she hasn't posted on. If she annoys you so much, don't talk to her. ;)

I don't get rthe lefts refusal to ever say or do anything against someone from the left. You stated you do not interact with people that can not tell the deference between terrorists and so defending something. Ruby has on many occassions accused the US military of being world wide terrorists and no better than Nazis. To include Republican and Democratic Members of our Government.

I am just curious if you include HER in your declaration or if you JUST mean anyone that bad mouths Israel? It is a simple and valid question.

I don't get rthe lefts refusal to ever say or do anything against someone from the left. You stated you do not interact with people that can not tell the deference between terrorists and so defending something. Ruby has on many occassions accused the US military of being world wide terrorists and no better than Nazis. To include Republican and Democratic Members of our Government.

I am just curious if you include HER in your declaration or if you JUST mean anyone that bad mouths Israel? It is a simple and valid question.

I've responded to Ruby on the issue of the military, haven't I? Why isn't my disagreement sufficient for you? I'd suggest you go and read what I've said to her on that subject. Nor do I feel the need, however, to have a public discussion ABOUT her.

I'd also remind you that I said ISRAEL was the subject I won't talk about with those types of people. I don't like people who substitute anti-Israel feeling as a mask for anti-semitism.

I've responded to Ruby on the issue of the military, haven't I? Why isn't my disagreement sufficient for you? I'd suggest you go and read what I've said to her on that subject. Nor do I feel the need, however, to have a public discussion ABOUT her.

I'd also remind you that I said ISRAEL was the subject I won't talk about with those types of people. I don't like people who substitute anti-Israel feeling as a mask for anti-semitism.

Ahh so your just concerned with Jewish bashing. I can live with that. I happen to support Israel and believe we should continue to do as we have with and for them. Terrorists are coddled by the left, but on this issue you disagree.

as long as the dome of the rock sits a stone's throw away from the western wall, israelis and muslims will not rest if one or the other controls both.

Until recently I thought Doniston somewhat liberal, but fair. Seems that when looking at Israel, he's beyong the Europeans, which are basically anti-Israeli.

I don't find him Euro-centric. I find him rabid on the subject of Israel. Euro-centrics I can deal with even if I disagree.

(sorry for not answering you earlier. I missed it!)

There are a LOT of people that hate Jews, they can not admit it, that would be politically incorrect, so they make up bullshit arguments and support terrorists because they are anti Jewish.

I love how a lot of them LOVE the UN, but when it comes to Israel and the fact the UN approved the creation of the Country they claim it was some how illegal, immoral or just flat wrong.

The best ones are the ones that INSIST the Arab nations didn't threaten the Arabs living there to flee or be killed as collaberators. Or that the Jews secretly started every war just to grab land.

Israel bends over backwards to appease the Arabs and it is never enough. The Arabs screw themselves and it is the Jews fault. Arabs keep fellow Arabs as refugees in squalid camps for decades and it is the Jews fault. Arab nations force these squatters out of their countries because they are insane mass murderers ( created by theses same countries) that threaten the stability and viability of those countries while demanding Israel take them in.

I don't find him Euro-centric. I find him rabid on the subject of Israel. Euro-centrics I can deal with even if I disagree.

(sorry for not answering you earlier. I missed it!)
You may realistically consider that I am veminously Anti-zionist but not anti-sematic or anti-Jew. It is th screwed up zionist goverment I dispise. that government would be best disposed of., and the world would be much better off.

I am also somewhat anti-frog.( plus definitely anti-BUSH)

No appologies for any of the three.

There are a LOT of people that hate Jews, they can not admit it, that would be politically incorrect, so they make up bullshit arguments and support terrorists because they are anti Jewish.

I love how a lot of them LOVE the UN, but when it comes to Israel and the fact the UN approved the creation of the Country they claim it was some how illegal, immoral or just flat wrong.

The best ones are the ones that INSIST the Arab nations didn't threaten the Arabs living there to flee or be killed as collaberators. Or that the Jews secretly started every war just to grab land.

Israel bends over backwards to appease the Arabs and it is never enough. The Arabs screw themselves and it is the Jews fault. Arabs keep fellow Arabs as refugees in squalid camps for decades and it is the Jews fault. Arab nations force these squatters out of their countries because they are insane mass murderers ( created by theses same countries) that threaten the stability and viability of those countries while demanding Israel take them in.

That is plain unadulterated crap.

Forum List

Back