Israel and apartheid

Jos

Rookie
Feb 6, 2010
Israel has roads that run thru west bank lands and is for use by only israelis

Do you belive Israel is just another Apartheid state, similer to the former regime in South Africa?

:rofl:

this thread is going places. I should give you a scarlet A to wear right now instead of waiting for the product of your question.

Do you belive Israel is just another Apartheid state, similer to the former regime in South Africa?

You know less than zero about the matter, pinhead.

You do not know what apartheid even is, moron.

• Banned

So, do you deny that Israel has illegal roads running thru the west bank, That cant be traversed By Palistinians?

So, do you deny that Israel has illegal roads running thru the west bank, That cant be traversed By Palistinians?

Israel has blocked off specific roads in the West Bank that have been the target of Pallie sniper fire. We have bullet-proof glass in our car for this reason.

But, you didn't know this because you're an ignoramus.

Israelis also include Israeli Arabs, Christians, Muslims, Druze, etc., since, you are not aware of this fact, either.

If you're concerned about apartheid, you should be protesting apartheid practices against Jews, Christians and Muslim women in Arab and Islamic countries. Saudi Arabia has Muslim Only roads.

YEA! a jew just told you what you SHOULD think about (shocker, generalizations on muslims) rather than pay attention to cast lead apartheid in his back yard! Now DO IT! Or, he'll tell his mommy.

• Banned
Supreme Court orders IDF to open Route 443 to Palestinians
Supreme Court President Beinisch stressed that the freedom of movement constitutes one of the basic liberties and it is a duty to undertake all necessary measures in order to preserve it in territory held by Israel.
Supreme Court orders IDF to open Route 443 to Palestinians - Haaretz - Israel News

But Israels Apatheid does not end with just roads,
The State of Israel's treatment of the Palestinians has been likened to a system of apartheid, analogous to South Africa's treatment of non-whites during its apartheid era. United Nations Special Rapporteur John Dugard has reported to the responsible treaty monitoring bodies that a system of control including separate roads, inequities in infrastructure, legal rights, and access to land and resources between Palestinians and Israeli residents in the Israeli-occupied territories, is different from the apartheid regime, but resembles some of its aspects.[2] Some Israeli commentators and Palestinian rights advocates extend this analogy to include Arab citizens of Israel, describing their citizenship status as second-class.[3][4][5][6] Others use the analogy in relation to the special status that Israel accords to Jews, or to Orthodox Jews, without reference to Palestinians.[7] Israel has also been accused of committing the crime of apartheid.[8] An International Court of Justice judgment declared that Israel is violating the basic human rights of Palestinians in the occupied territory and that it cannot use its own security to excuse violations of the non-derogatory provisions of international laws and conventions
Israel and the apartheid analogy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
And thats less than zero, schmeckle

YEA! a jew just told you what you SHOULD think about (shocker, generalizations on muslims) rather than pay attention to cast lead apartheid in his back yard! Now DO IT! Or, he'll tell his mommy.

You don't even know what apartheid is, munchkin.

Supreme Court President Beinisch stressed that the freedom of movement constitutes one of the basic liberties and it is a duty to undertake all necessary measures in order to preserve it in territory held by Israel.
Supreme Court orders IDF to open Route 443 to Palestinians - Haaretz - Israel News

The State of Israel's treatment of the Palestinians has been likened to a system of apartheid, analogous to South Africa's treatment of non-whites during its apartheid era. United Nations Special Rapporteur John Dugard has reported to the responsible treaty monitoring bodies that a system of control including separate roads, inequities in infrastructure, legal rights, and access to land and resources between Palestinians and Israeli residents in the Israeli-occupied territories, is different from the apartheid regime, but resembles some of its aspects.[2] Some Israeli commentators and Palestinian rights advocates extend this analogy to include Arab citizens of Israel, describing their citizenship status as second-class.[3][4][5][6] Others use the analogy in relation to the special status that Israel accords to Jews, or to Orthodox Jews, without reference to Palestinians.[7] Israel has also been accused of committing the crime of apartheid.[8] An International Court of Justice judgment declared that Israel is violating the basic human rights of Palestinians in the occupied territory and that it cannot use its own security to excuse violations of the non-derogatory provisions of international laws and conventions

You, still, do not know what apartheid is, dopey. Thus, your OP is nonsensical. Try better, next time. I hate making people look foolish.

We have bullet-proof glass in our car for this reason.
Well thats new, I´ve heared of bullet resistent glass, but never bullet proof glass, I guess it depends on the caliber of the bullet being fired at you:(

You, still, do not know what apartheid is, dopey. Thus, your OP is nonsensical. Try better, next time. I hate making people look foolish.

That's OK, you don't make other people look foolish.

That's OK, you don't make other people look foolish.

I make you look foolish. You are a complete moron.

Tell us what apartheid is, moron.
I´m not your Shabbat Goy, I posted a link, look it up for yourself and weep

I am well-versed in what apartheid is, munchkin. I just proved you do not even know what apartheid is, despite starting a thread on the topic.

How fucking foolish you look.
Sorry to pop your balloon, but this thread is about Israel and apartheid
How clever you look and you sing well:lol:

I´m not your Shabbat Goy, I posted a link, look it up for yourself and weep

I am well-versed in what apartheid is, munchkin. I just proved you do not even know what apartheid is, despite starting a thread on the topic.

How fucking foolish you look.
Sorry to pop your balloon, but this thread is about Israel and apartheid
How clever you look and you sing well:lol:

You know zero about Israel and less than zero about apartheid, munchkin. Now, you look like a total fucking idiot in front of everyone.

Fucking moron you are.

I told you, dude. little chosen boy is to jews what thug ******* are to African Americans.

*yawn*

Forum List

Back