Israel and American Jews Should Not Lobby Congress Against Iran Deal

Folks - posts in here must include content along with any other crap - sufficient content. If you want to fling insults, there's the Flame Zone. If your post has been deleted - consider that a warning.

Pedo, sniffing under bathroom stalls has rotted your sense of smell and geography...LOL

I don't sniff around where you reside, toilet breath.

Not knowing that Libyans are considered Middle Eastern shows how fucking ignorant you truly are.
The Middle East[note 1] (also called the Mid East) is a region centered on Western Asia and Egypt.
keep sniffing

Can't tell if that smell is Peeballs or the toilet. Get back to us when you figured out where the Middle East is.

Keep sniffing moron...

Middle East - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

The Middle East[note 1] (also called the Mid East) is a region centered on Western Asia and Egypt.

Well if you insist on eating more Shiite, who am I to stop you?

Greater Middle East - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Countries and territories of the Middle East according to the G8
Poor Woudy, the tattle teller...When did a flux of Politics replace the Earth's Geography you Shiite eating maggot?

Not my problem you didn't know Libya is an Arab Muslim Middle Eastern country, you urine soaked swine.

bf9c0e6baeb34f2a4bbf378c64f36a357845b0263998c2d36f30d8869f9880dd.jpg
good diversion Pedro, keep your ass-licken ways for Zion, aways lie when necessity calls, never admit truth in the face of hard evidence...

Last edited:
I don't sniff around where you reside, toilet breath.

Not knowing that Libyans are considered Middle Eastern shows how fucking ignorant you truly are.
Can't tell if that smell is Peeballs or the toilet. Get back to us when you figured out where the Middle East is.

Keep sniffing moron...

Poor Woudy, the tattle teller...When did a flux of Politics replace the Earth's Geography you Shiite eating maggot?

Not my problem you didn't know Libya is an Arab Muslim Middle Eastern country, you urine soaked swine.

good diversion Pedro, keep your ass-licken ways for Zion, aways lie when necessity calls, never admit truth in the face of hard evidence...

What diversion is that? Go tell a Middle Eastern Muslim that Libya isn't part of the Middle East and he'll laugh his head off, you ignorant fool. It is you that is diverting. Your claim that everything between the US and Muslims before Israel came along was hunky dory is false. There are other instances as well.

Keep sniffing moron...

What diversion is that? Go tell a Middle Eastern Muslim that Libya isn't part of the Middle East and he'll laugh his head off, you ignorant fool. It is you that is diverting. Your claim that everything between the US and Muslims before Israel came along was hunky dory is false. There are other instances as well.
Link them ass-licker...

I take that back. Considering you have no friends, even google refuses to be your friend. Muslims have been at war with Christians for the last 1400 years. Had Muslims not invaded Europe and Christian lands, there wouldn't be any crusades or inquisitions. And as I proved, America has not been immune to Islam's war on the world. In fact, even the Founders of this country such as Jefferson got to experience Islamic savagery over 200 years ago.

General Pershing knew how to deal with Islamic savages. Israel and the West should employ this tactic:

fb166a4c_vbattach304488.jpg

I take that back. Considering you have no friends, even google refuses to be your friend. Muslims have been at war with Christians for the last 1400 years. Had Muslims not invaded Europe and Christian lands, there wouldn't be any crusades or inquisitions. And as I proved, America has not been immune to Islam's war on the world. In fact, even the Founders of this country such as Jefferson got to experience Islamic savagery over 200 years ago.

General Pershing knew how to deal with Islamic savages. Israel and the West should employ this tactic:

You're reaching for straws Pedro, Israel is the reason for terrorism in America and Europe that's why they all support Palestine today with the BDS movement and recognition at the UN...

Before Israel America had no enemies in the Middle East!

The Romans did the pig thing to the Jew terrorists. Isn't that interesting.

The Jews weren't terrorists though, it was their country and homeland, MonkeyNazi the troll.

The Jews weren't terrorists though, it was their country and homeland, MonkeyNazi the troll.
Like today, they stole it from the Canaanites!

Canaanite are an extinct people which the Jews mixed with, and that wasn't today, it was 4000 years ago. It's part of the story of exodus, of which there isn't any actual actual historical or archeological proof. How many times can you be wrong and humiliated in a thread, you douchebag?

Last edited:

Canaanite are an extinct people which the Jews mixed with, and that wasn't today, it was 4000 years ago. It's part of the story of exodus, of which there isn't any actual actual historical or archeological proof. How many times can you be wrong and humiliated in a thread, you douchebag?
The Blow-Hard pervert formerly known as 76 Virgin Camels braying like a Donkey, Yes Camel nothing has changed in 4,000 years!

The Blow-Hard pervert formerly known as 76 Virgin Camels braying like a Donkey, Yes Camel nothing has changed in 4,000 years!

Can someone please translate what this mental case just blabbered to a human language?

You're reaching for straws Pedro, Israel is the reason for terrorism in America and Europe that's why they all support Palestine today with the BDS movement and recognition at the UN...

So explain why there was Islamic terrorism over the last 1400 years well before Israel was created in 1948 ?

So explain why there was Islamic terrorism over the last 1400 years well before Israel was created in 1948 ?
Why not explain why they refuse to issue you a Certificate of Sanity?

Why not explain why they refuse to issue you a Certificate of Sanity?

Simple unlike you I have not been certified insane at any time, so they do not need to issue a certificate of proof I have been treated successfully.

Forum List

Back