Israel, and a White Advocate

I've fucked many honorable white women. Dont be confused. White women will do pretty much anything to get a Black man or a mixed child.

If they were with you, they are no longer honorable.

If you say so. :laugh:

You might think they are honorable but we know what you are boy.

Some of them were honorable but the rest were just looking for sex. I'm not really concerned with your "we". Cave chimps and their opinions are not really relevant to anyone but cave chimps anyway. As long as your women are down for our cause thats all I am worried about. Just think. Its getting worse for you too. The younger generation of white girls have simply cast aside the teachings of ancient cave chimps. They are all about the Black man.

tumblr_mn2ifuKEFj1s1qnino1_1280.jpg

They may as well have been with the zoo gorilla as with you. It would be the same thing boy.

Well if they were with you then it would be like being with a chimp. You are furry. You attract lice. You have thin lips and small sex organs like chimps. Besides white women have stopped caring what you cave chimps want. Check out Miss Ireland.

"“I love my boyfriend and nothing like this will ever affect us because we have love and that’s all we need. We don’t need others approval.”"

miss-ireland-nigerian-boyfriend.jpg

If they were with you, they are no longer honorable.

Some of them were honorable but the rest were just looking for sex. I'm not really concerned with your "we". Cave chimps and their opinions are not really relevant to anyone but cave chimps anyway. As long as your women are down for our cause thats all I am worried about. Just think. Its getting worse for you too. The younger generation of white girls have simply cast aside the teachings of ancient cave chimps. They are all about the Black man.

They may as well have been with the zoo gorilla as with you. It would be the same thing boy.
Well if they were with you then it would be like being with a chimp. You are furry. You attract lice. You have thin lips and small sex organs like chimps. Besides white women have stopped caring what you cave chimps want. Check out Miss Ireland.

"“I love my boyfriend and nothing like this will ever affect us because we have love and that’s all we need. We don’t need others approval.”"

That a faggot statement boy. Black and homo. Not a good combination.

Whats a faggot statement? You a homophobe as well as a bucktoothed racist? I should have known. Miss Ireland loves her some Black meat. I thought you knew that? So does Miss America.

mr-america-one.jpg

Whats a faggot statement? You a homophobe as well as a bucktoothed racist? I should have known. Miss Ireland loves her some Black meat. I thought you knew that?

The one about your opinion of my private parts.

I don't worry about what foreign white trash does.

Whats a faggot statement? You a homophobe as well as a bucktoothed racist? I should have known. Miss Ireland loves her some Black meat. I thought you knew that?

Its not my opinion. Its what white women tell me. They say white guys have small dicks. I can only go off what they tell me. How do you feel about a Miss America getting boned by a Black guy?

Its not my opinion. Its what white women tell me. They say white guys have small dicks. I can only go off what they tell me. How do you feel about a Miss America getting boned by a Black guy?

You reference me personally boy.

Interesting you consider it boning. Maybe that's how you black boys work and why your black bitches have so many bastard children us whites support. When you're raised as a savage like you were, it's not suprising you act like one. The only thing missing for you is the bone in your nose and spear in your hand.

I stand corrected. More like a bucket of chicken in one hand and food stamps in another.

You reference me personally boy.

Interesting you consider it boning. Maybe that's how you black boys work and why your black bitches have so many bastard children us whites support. When you're raised as a savage like you were, it's not suprising you act like one. The only thing missing for you is the bone in your nose and spear in your hand.
I know I referenced you personally..... Like I said I banged plenty of white women married to white guys. They talk all the time about you little dicked chimps that have inferiority complexes over Black guys like me that get your women all hot and bothered.

Yes thats how us Black guys work on your women. We bury our bones in them. They really like it buried deep which is something you cant supply no matter how hard you try. The white women always come back for more so we know we are hitting the right spots. You never addressed the post aobut miss america getting boned by a Black guy. What gives?

Forum List

Back