Israel admits to stealing organs

Notice at the 2:28 remark the whole house claps, but Biden "Seated behind and to the left of Netenyahu does not stand nor does he clap. The anti Semites are very obvious in Americas politics these days.

Biden is actually married to a Jewish woman, so I wouldnt pin anti semitism on him. Hitching his horse to the wrong wagon maybe.

It's true but the "rest of the story" as Paul Harvey used to say was that they took organs from every dead body regardless of it's ethnic origin. That's a little bit different from claiming that sinister Jewish body snatchers targeted Palistinians for body parts. China does the same thing and probably so does every medically advanced country in Europe but it doesn't fit in with the left hate trip and modern "blame the Jews" rhetoric.

Que?

Damn, China shoots condemned prisoners in the head, charges the families for the bullet and sells the organs on the open market without family consent.
I am sending all of my shoes back to China immediately. I hate it, the new Sperry Topsider flip flops are great on the boat but it must be done to save the world.

Alright, dig and ye shall find, there's more:

Israel harvested organs without permission, officials say - CNN

THE ORGAN TRADE: A Global Black Market; Tracking the Sale of a Kidney On a Path of Poverty and Hope - New York Times

The main gist of it seems to be that Israel had no laws against organ trafficking until 2008, which meant many people, Israelis, Palestinians, other foreign workers, had their organs trafficked/sold without permission from their families. Israel has acknowledged that the government itself would do this in the early 90s but that the practice was stopped, but then until 2008 the organ black marketed operated more or less freely in Israel through various off-the-books organ brokers.

The main problem seems to be that there's a perception that Jewish tradition forbids organ donation as a "desacration" of the body, so donation rates are way lower than in most countries and there's a huge shortage. I nonetheless don't think the Israeli government carried out mass organ harvesting from Palestinians specifically or that it had a policy of killing Palestinians for their organs - that would be too extreme, even for Israel - but nonetheless it's likely that the delay in putting laws in place (2008?? Really??) and the black market in organs probably affected more Palestinians due to the fact that they're so poor.

CNN must be anti semitic now eh? That's everyone's excuse for this..world wide conspiracy of anti semitism eh? :lol:

Alright, dig and ye shall find, there's more:

Israel harvested organs without permission, officials say - CNN

THE ORGAN TRADE: A Global Black Market; Tracking the Sale of a Kidney On a Path of Poverty and Hope - New York Times

The main gist of it seems to be that Israel had no laws against organ trafficking until 2008, which meant many people, Israelis, Palestinians, other foreign workers, had their organs trafficked/sold without permission from their families. Israel has acknowledged that the government itself would do this in the early 90s but that the practice was stopped, but then until 2008 the organ black marketed operated more or less freely in Israel through various off-the-books organ brokers.

The main problem seems to be that there's a perception that Jewish tradition forbids organ donation as a "desacration" of the body, so donation rates are way lower than in most countries and there's a huge shortage. I nonetheless don't think the Israeli government carried out mass organ harvesting from Palestinians specifically or that it had a policy of killing Palestinians for their organs - that would be too extreme, even for Israel - but nonetheless it's likely that the delay in putting laws in place (2008?? Really??) and the black market in organs probably affected more Palestinians due to the fact that they're so poor.

CNN must be anti semitic now eh? That's everyone's excuse for this..world wide conspiracy of anti semitism eh? :lol:

You're the fucking expert when it comes to hate, but I doubt they come anywhere near the expertise of a swine like you!

BIG LOSS really needs to steal a working brain from someone. What is with these robots like BIG LOSS and Sunni who take the absolute most disreputable anti-Jewish trash from the internet and desperately try to pass it off as even remotely valid? Talk about "strange bed fellows".... Big Loss (a White Racist Bigot) and Sunni (a Muslin anti-Jewish Bigot) agree on everything! I am a Christian, but I'm rapidly coming to the conclusion that being an anti-Jewish bigot is synonymous with insanity and low intelligence. :cuckoo:

New Topics

Forum List

Back