Isn't Uninsured people without Coverage a Bigger/Real National Emergency?

abu afak

ALLAH SNACKBAR!
Mar 3, 2006
I mean we're talking Life and Death in some cases.
Ergo Saving Obamacare would be more urgent.

Oh **** I meant ""Uninsured with Pre-existing'"

Business, Conservative groups Slam Trump’s national Emergency declaration
BY NIV ELIS - 02/15/19 - TheHill
Business, conservative groups slam Trump’s national emergency declaration

Business and conservative groups typically aligned with the GOP came out strongly against President Trump’s decision to declare a national emergency over the border, underscoring opposition to the move from traditional Republican circles.

The opponents included the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, FreedomWorks and the Heritage Foundation, all of which warned that the decision could set a precedent for a liberal president to take actions opposed by businesses and conservatives.

“The declaration of national emergency in this instance will create a dangerous precedent that erodes the very system of government that has served us so well for over 200 years," said Thomas J. Donohue, president of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce.
[.....]
`

Last edited:

Business and conservative groups typically aligned with the GOP came out strongly against President Trump’s decision to declare a national emergency over the border, underscoring opposition to the move from traditional Republican circles.

The opponents included the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, FreedomWorks and the Heritage Foundation, all of which warned that the decision could set a precedent for a liberal president to take actions opposed by businesses and conservatives.

“The declaration of national emergency in this instance will create a dangerous precedent that erodes the very system of government that has served us so well for over 200 years," said Thomas J. Donohue, president of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce.
[.....]
`
Conservatives don't care about that. Remember, they think letting kids get measles will help them fight cancer.

[.....]
`
Conservatives don't care about that. Remember, they think letting kids get measles will help them fight cancer.

Remember, they think letting kids get measles will help them fight cancer.
Is that supposed to make sense?

Who thinks that, besides you?

[.....]
`
Ahhhh...the rescue medical squads run 24 hours a day all the time in the blue cities where people pay not a dime. And the cities can add more and more squads and more and more calls will be made for ambulance service. Of course the working peasant now has to pay for the service and God forbid he needs Oxygen. And what sucks more, is that the is paying taxes to the city for this! Ahhh....good times! Ain't we glad we got them....GOOD TIMES!

[.....]
`

Well, securing the border is a function of government. Providing insurance is not.

[.....]
`

Well, securing the border is a function of government. Providing insurance is not.

. Providing insurance is not.

Not yet, anyway

[.....]
`

The WH communications chief. This is current news.

I thought Obamacare fixed it....guess that was a lie too....

[.....]
`

Really?

Got a link?

AP, Reuters, etc.

none of the cable talk shows, please

[.....]
`

Really?

Got a link?

AP, Reuters, etc.

"‘Bring back our #ChildHoodDiseases,’ White House official’s wife says as she criticizes vaccines" - https://www.washingtonpost.com/heal...accines/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.12d9af2f312f

[.....]
`
As was said by the 1/2 white fagot who almost Fundamentally Transformed this country into a 3rd world shithole, with cash for clunkers, giving billions of dollars to failed solar panel companies, and such, there were young people who didnt want healthcare because they just didnt want it. So in comes the fagot, FORCES everyone to purchase the unaffordable healthcare or be punished, and still there were people without healthcare, because it was cheaper to pay the tax then the care.

You dumbass fuckers on the left, who actually believe that someone with out healthcare is at risk, just ask the illegals that walk into an emergency room, and get FREE healthcare because they cant speak Engrish. Someone gets hurt really bad will end up in an emergency room whether they can pay for it or not. But if you take away FREE peoples right to choose their healthcare, then rationing will start, and the lines will make more people end up dead. In other words, shut the fuck up you dimwits on the left...

[.....]
`

Really?

Got a link?

AP, Reuters, etc.

"‘Bring back our #ChildHoodDiseases,’ White House official’s wife says as she criticizes vaccines" - https://www.washingtonpost.com/heal...accines/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.12d9af2f312f

Paid site, and I"m not paying.

what little I caught, before I got the Toll Page, was that it was someone's wife that said it.

Is she anyone of importance, to anyone but you and her husband?

[.....]
`

ya mean the affordable care act
the one that multi billion dollar multi national insurance companies wrote and nancy pelosi told us we'll have to find out what was in it after we pass it

the middle class got fucked royally on it
Story after story I can no longer afford insurance and I make to much money for assistance ..

an rot in hell john mccain

didnt the NY times call him a racist nazi when he was running for president

Really?

Got a link?

AP, Reuters, etc.

what little I caught, before I got the Toll Page, was that it was someone's wife that said it.

She is the wife of the White House Communications Chief. A White House full of people that have spent years intent on stripping healthcare from as many as they can.

Really?

Got a link?

AP, Reuters, etc.

She is the wife of the White House Communications Chief. A White House full of people that have spent years intent on stripping healthcare from as many as they can.

She is the wife of the White House Communications Chief.

Exactly

The WIFE.

Does she have any other qualifications?

What does the upstairs maid think on the subject, of the pastry chef.

her 'opinion' ain't worth squat.

and YOU, and some moron at the Washington Post, quote her.

Must be hard up for news.

First, she is not a a White House official.
Secondly-

Here you go
@DonLemon
will you apologize to me? This is the second article today I posted about this. Again, blame the source, which actually is CNN, not me.
upload_2019-2-16_15-52-19.jpeg

·
Feb 14

Again here is the study from Mayo Clinic that I used as my source today.
Quote Tweet
Here is a study from Scientists at Mayo Clinic who were interviewed by CNN and they say they have clinical studies that #Measles Virus kills #Cancer

(link: Measles Virus Wipes Out Golf-Ball-Sized Cancer Tumor In 36 Hours)
Darla Shine (@DarlaShine) on Twitter

Measles to the Rescue: A Review of Oncolytic Measles Virus
From the NIH
And hers is not even a verified account.

[.....]
`

Really?

Got a link?

AP, Reuters, etc.

[.....]
`
No

Hospitals can not deny services in life or death situations.

Next dumb question?

[.....]
`
No.

Forum List

Back