Isn't this true of EVERY guy?

no1tovote4 said:
I have a friend that I have known since Kindergarten that is in the middle of "her" trasition. His/her wife is staying with him/her as well. If my wife said she wanted to become a man I would take the kids and leave...

Ditto.

Joz said:
But what if you're out....and you start seeing someone & you really like them And then they tell you they use to be the other gender?

And what would happen if it got to the point of actual physical intimacy....and then they tell you AFTERWARDS?

This isn't all out of the realm of possibility nowadays.

Honestly, I don't know how I would react. I probably couldn't continue the relationship with hopes of a future. Friends, sure. Couple - nope.

If he/she told me afterwards? I'd probably pull a Bonaduce.

gop_jeff said:
Sure he's found fame on the radio and the half-baked male version of "The View" called "The Other Half," but Danny Bonaduce, a.k.a. Danny Partridge from the 1970s TV show "The Partridge Family," was for a time, a big-time screw ball. The red-haired, smart-aleck drummer kid grew into a young man with a terrible drug problem. The '80s and early '90s were not kind to Mr. Bonaduce. He was arrested in 1985 with 50 grams of cocaine in his car and again in 1990 at a Daytona Beach crack house. And then there was that whole beating up a transvestite he thought was a female prostitute incident. Now sober, Bonaduce has maintained a sense of humor about his ordeal, which makes him infinitely more lovable than his famed childhood character. It seems that finally he heeded advice to "Come on Get Happy."

It seems he found out after he/she orally pleasured him and he was going to do something......

Surprise!!!!!

Joz said:
If my partner came to me tonight & said they were changing gender, as soon as I recovered from the shock, I'd be gone, too.

But what if you're out....and you start seeing someone & you really like them And then they tell you they use to be the other gender?

And what would happen if it got to the point of actual physical intimacy....and then they tell you AFTERWARDS?

This isn't all out of the realm of possibility nowadays.

It would be done for me then as well. Having children was a large part of why I got married. Even if you get the guy stuff removed it doesn't mean you get ovaries that work.

If they told me afterward it would be even worse! How could I trust them to be honest with me? This is too big to be fooling around with.

Joz said:
Does anyone know someone who's attempted this?

I do.

They have gone from female to male. But all the surgeries have not been completed. Pretty much because of the above reason.

I wonder about the woman who's attracted to /in love with a man only to find they still have female genitalia?

Would you continue the realtionship, or would you bolt?

I really think this needs a warning: Do not attempt this at home! Especially do not ask your wife or whatever to do this at home. This requires a professional!

:laugh:

A Lesbian trapped in a man's body?

How confusing is this? A man who feels like a woman who is attracted to women... er... okay.

I think he wishes to be penetrated.

Solution:

big-easy-butt-plug.jpg

Comrade said:

How confusing is this? A man who feels like a woman who is attracted to women... er... okay.

Solution:

big-easy-butt-plug.jpg
Set that baby next to a Louisville Slugger so we can get some concept of size !!

Comrade said:

Solution:

big-easy-butt-plug.jpg

Don't worry...no one will ask how you know about this.

Trinity said:
:wtf: ok I'm a guy, I'm married to a women, I have a sex change so I can continue to have sex with women but as a lesbian now. :wtf: :wtf:
I think I can do better than that!

1. I'm a straight woman married to a guy
2. My husband is now a "she"
3. So if we still sleep together, does that make me a lesbian? Even though I haven't had a sex change operation, suddenly, my sexual orientation has changed...... doesn't this follow?

This is PC gone right into the realm of insanity. The idea that men and women are interchangeable..... you see it everywhere.....

1. The idea that fathers are dispensible as well as mothers.... fact is that children raised in single parent homes are more likely to have problems than those raised in a two family home
2. The idea that men and women are interchangeable in combat.... fact is that women's physical strength is typically less than that of a man's
3. The idea that gender identity is societal and that men's and women's behavior is entirely determined by society.... fact is that men and women's brains are physically different.... men have better spatial reasoning capabilities and women have better language skills and intuitive reasoning capabilities....

On the religion side, this is also like saying "God made a mistake, and I know better than he does"......

Trinity said:
:wtf: ok I'm a guy, I'm married to a women, I have a sex change so I can continue to have sex with women but as a lesbian now. :wtf: :wtf:
I think I can do better than that!

1. I'm a straight woman married to a guy
2. My husband is now a "she"
3. So if we still sleep together, does that make me a lesbian? Even though I haven't had a sex change operation, suddenly, my sexual orientation has changed...... doesn't this follow?

This is PC gone right into the realm of insanity. The idea that men and women are interchangeable..... you see it everywhere.....

1. The idea that fathers are dispensible as well as mothers.... fact is that children raised in single parent homes are more likely to have problems than those raised in a two family home
2. The idea that men and women are interchangeable in combat.... fact is that women's physical strength is typically less than that of a man's
3. The idea that gender identity is societal and that men's and women's behavior is entirely determined by society.... fact is that men and women's brains are physically different.... men have better spatial reasoning capabilities and women have better language skills and intuitive reasoning capabilities....

On the religion side, this is also like saying "God made a mistake, and I know better than he does"......

KarlMarx said:
men have better spatial reasoning capabilities and women have better language skills and intuitive reasoning capabilities....

except....I have the mind of a woman, and my wife, the mind of a guy.

And yeah, i've often thought it'd be cool to have my VERY OWN vagina...but i doubt I'd trade "Hurcules" for anything, though...I've grown rather fond of the 'fella'.

:D

Forum List

Back