Isn't this legally considered Assault?

Uh no. To be considered assault you have to actually have to hit someone (or throw something at them).

Nope. Assault is putting someone in reasonable apprehension of being hit. Actually hitting them is a battery.

I'm not sure that urging someone else to do harm to a third party is a crime. If it is, I have never run into it.

It's classic Brandenburg. And what was said isn't even close to failing that.

That's ok, the OP has enough fail to make up for it.

Uh no. To be considered assault you have to actually have to hit someone (or throw something at them).

Nope. Assault is putting someone in reasonable apprehension of being hit. Actually hitting them is a battery.

I'm not sure that urging someone else to do harm to a third party is a crime. If it is, I have never run into it.

Heh. REAL STORY:::

I had a kid that sucker punched another kid who touched the puncher's back (he was sticking a note to it).

I asked the puncher if he had considered that the punched might file Battery Charges.

The puncher replied that he'd then file Assult Charges.:eek:

And we don't think kids learn anything in school......:eusa_whistle:

Wow really. Didn't know that

the_more_you_know2.jpg

only by morons

In other words, any of his tweet-followers. Anyone who actually follows the tweets of any actor when by definition they are some of the most self-centered and narcissistic people on the planet cannot have an IQ in the triple digits. Pretending Cusack's or any other actor's opinion about politics or current events (when most of that ilk only show their utter contempt for the real freedoms of anyone who disagrees with them) even matters given the fact the average level of education for these people is 12th grade -is like pretending the school lunch lady's opinion about Rocco DiSpirito's or Bobby Flay's cuisine is of grave importance to the world as well. Who in their right mind would even give a shit what Cusack thought about any subject other than whatever his newest make believe role was going to be?

No one is paying Cusack for his political opinions and no one but these twitter morons are waiting with bated breath for his next utterance about current events -should be a clue for him but unfortunately leftists and actors believe the world can't wait to hear their next opinion on any topic that crosses their minds. Cusack is both a leftist and an actor so he has a double whammy of overbearing, self-indulgent narcissism. That is the kind of person who thinks disagreeing with them means that person deserves to be mistreated, subjected to pain or even death -which he just showed here again. But his "best work" is memorizing and repeating the lines that were the work product and creativity of someone else. We'd all be better off if he just stuck with what he does best rather than go around informing everyone what a fascist he truly is at heart.

Forum List

Back