Isn't this legally considered Assault?

Philobeado

Gold Member
Apr 8, 2009
Gulf of Mexico Coast, Texas
John Cusack Calls for 'Satanic Death' of Fox News, GOP Leaders

Cusack has long been outspoken about politics. He supported Barack Obama in the 2008 presidential election and has contributed to The Huffington Post, but this is the first known time he has stooped to the level of making threats.

And while the U.S. Constitution protects Cusack's right to speak his mind, some critics say he should be more careful about what he says, since he has more than 200,000 Twitter followers.

“His provocative tweets could easily incite a rabid fan to commit violent acts against Fox News Headquarters and others he names," said Dr. Carole Lieberman, a Beverly Hills-based psychiatrist and author of "Coping With Terrorism: Dreams Interrupted."

FOXNews.com - John Cusack Calls for 'Satanic Death' of Fox News, GOP Leaders

Never underestimate the satanic abilitys of the liberal.

Well if some devil worshipper sacrifices some FOX News babe to the liberal anti-God, and claims "The Cusack made me do it", perhaps he could be found culpable. :eek:

I think he's a very talented actor and enjoy his movies. But I may have to rethink that. I wouldn't want to contribute to his drug problems. Guy's got serious issues. :eusa_hand:

Uh no. To be considered assault you have to actually have to hit someone (or throw something at them).

Uh no. To be considered assault you have to actually have to hit someone (or throw something at them).

Nope. Assault is putting someone in reasonable apprehension of being hit. Actually hitting them is a battery.

I'm not sure that urging someone else to do harm to a third party is a crime. If it is, I have never run into it.

Forum List

Back