isnt this interesting.

And none of this lethal injection crap !!! I want 50,000 volts, head on fire, eyes exploding, and skin frying !!

No that would be a deterent !!

yeah i do believe they should be public. not jsut becuase a coupel of my wires or crossed either. what are the other criminals going to think when they see that? i think they should lower the standards for the death penalty also. rapist and child molesters need to be included in there too

Originally posted by eric
And none of this lethal injection crap !!! I want 50,000 volts, head on fire, eyes exploding, and skin frying !!

No that would be a deterent !!
good old fashion hanging, firing squad, stoning (no free not that type) or some other gruesome ending would be nice

ERIC!!!

First the popcorn, then this:

I swear, I need to get here earlier. You keep beating me to the posts I want to make.

You bring the popcorn, I'll bring the beer. I want to smell that bastard's hair singe from the comfort of my living room.

Originally posted by deciophobic
how is calling someone sick (moreover, someone who wants to see someone killed) name calling. That would be a description of someones personality, not name calling.

Can you say, "semantics"

Oh I do not think Bin should be executed anymore than Hussein should.

It has nothing to do with capital punishment at all on my part.

Keep them alive and well in prision. Hussein under the watchfull eyes of his own people and Bin?

Dear if you execute these two men their cause would be greater. By keeping them alive for years and years not only humiliates them but their cause and their followers as well. If you believe someone is as great as God than what would be worse than watching him captured and held? By executing him would make him even greater in the eyes of his followers.

Of course I know some of you may be thinking of the likes of Manson who has been happily kept alive in his prision cell for over thirty years. Yes he still does have a following - sort of - but does he have the power that followers so believed he had years ago? No!

As far as public execution, I would not watch.

Originally posted by winston churchi
Oh I do not think Bin should be executed anymore than Hussein should.

It has nothing to do with capital punishment at all on my part.

Keep them alive and well in prision. Hussein under the watchfull eyes of his own people and Bin?

Dear if you execute these two men their cause would be greater. By keeping them alive for years and years not only humiliates them but their cause and their followers as well. If you believe someone is as great as God than what would be worse than watching him captured and held? By executing him would make him even greater in the eyes of his followers.

Of course I know some of you may be thinking of the likes of Manson who has been happily kept alive in his prision cell for over thirty years. Yes he still does have a following - sort of - but does he have the power that followers so believed he had years ago? No!

As far as public execution, I would not watch.

this is good except for the keeping them alive part. how much does it cost to keep a prisoner for a year?
you nkow as well as i do that there is going to be some fanatics out there that will hijack a bus full of kids or another plane or what have to and demand that one or the other or both be let loose. you know our policy. we dont play that. so not only have you added to what ever state is holding him prisoner, but you ended the lives of how ever many people they killed for their "cause". kill the fuckers and be done with it.

i don't think they would be kept alive in an ordinary prison, probably some special on or something. if they did go to a prison, like say, san quentian, they would probably be killed by the inmates themselves.

Forum List

Back