isnt this interesting.

Johnney

Dec 9, 2003
IOWA
I think we have discussed this before. jsut with different subjects.

NEW YORK (Reuters) - One in five Americans would likely pay to watch a televised execution of al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden (news - web sites) if he were found guilty and sentenced to death but more than a third said executions should not be televised, a poll released on Monday said.

A national telephone poll of more than 1,000 people aged 18 or older, done for TRIO cable network by Harris Interactive, asked respondents who they would most likely pay to watch executed if executions were shown on pay-per-view television.

Bin Laden, accused of masterminding the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks on the United States, was named by 21 percent of those polled. Former Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein (news - web sites) was named by 11 percent.

Thirty-seven percent of those polled said they did not think executions should be televised.

The poll, conducted from Jan. 24 to Jan. 26, had a margin of error of plus or minus 3.1 percentage points.

Originally posted by jimnyc
I do!

I'd pay top dollar to see executions!

ur sick then, but could already tell that by ur other posts.

Originally posted by deciophobic

Why, because I would get joy and fulfillment out of watching the scum of the earth get put where they belong?

hell id pay to see that! i think this should be mainstream for all executions! think of the capital that could be generated from this

you know you whine alot...are you by chance french?

Originally posted by Johnney
you know you whine alot...are you by chance french?

It seems all you people do is insult people you don't like or disagree with.

you were trying to insult him because of his view on pay-per-view executions. saying he was sick becsue of it.

you were trying to insult him because of his view on pay-per-view executions. saying he was sick becsue of it.

He's a forgetful little bugger, isn't he?

how is calling someone sick (moreover, someone who wants to see someone killed) name calling. That would be a description of someones personality, not name calling.

how is calling someone sick (moreover, someone who wants to see someone killed) name calling. That would be a description of someones personality, not name calling.

As RtWngAvngr would say:

"Blabber blah blah blah blabberty Blabber blah blah blah blabberty Blabber blah blah blah blabberty Blabber blah blah blah blabberty Blabber blah blah blah blabberty Blabber blah blah blah blabberty Blabber blah blah blah blabberty Blabber blah blah blah blabberty Blabber blah blah blah blabberty Blabber blah blah blah blabberty"

Originally posted by jimnyc
As RtWngAvngr would say:

"Blabber blah blah blah blabberty Blabber blah blah blah blabberty Blabber blah blah blah blabberty Blabber blah blah blah blabberty Blabber blah blah blah blabberty Blabber blah blah blah blabberty Blabber blah blah blah blabberty Blabber blah blah blah blabberty Blabber blah blah blah blabberty Blabber blah blah blah blabberty"

so i guess ur conceding to me, since you don't have a serious reply.

i'll be back tomorow. i gotta go hug some trees and have sex with other guys( oh yeah, i'm a man, u guys didn't know that yet)

so i guess ur conceding to me, since you don't have a serious reply.

i'll be back tomorow. i gotta go hug some trees and have sex with other guys( oh yeah, i'm a man, u guys didn't know that yet)

What kind of replies did you think you were going to get in this thread? Someone makes a post to start a discussion and the best you can come back with is "who cares?"

You conceded before you started and didn't even realize it.

feel free to keep your sex life in your bedroom. no one here wants to hear/ see it.

as for conceeding, dont bet on it. you called him sick becasue of what he wanted to see. jsut because its soemthing you dont want to see doenst mean he is sick. i think they should televise executions. that would raise hella cash for victims families.

but as for Jim's post...its true, thats mainly what ive been reading inyour posts.... blah blah blah im a frenchman blah blah blah

I think we have discussed this before. jsut with different subjects.

NEW YORK (Reuters) - One in five Americans would likely pay to watch a televised execution of al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden (news - web sites) if he were found guilty and sentenced to death but more than a third said executions should not be televised, a poll released on Monday said.

A national telephone poll of more than 1,000 people aged 18 or older, done for TRIO cable network by Harris Interactive, asked respondents who they would most likely pay to watch executed if executions were shown on pay-per-view television.

Bin Laden, accused of masterminding the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks on the United States, was named by 21 percent of those polled. Former Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein (news - web sites) was named by 11 percent.

Thirty-seven percent of those polled said they did not think executions should be televised.

The poll, conducted from Jan. 24 to Jan. 26, had a margin of error of plus or minus 3.1 percentage points.
As much as I don't think I would enjoy watching an execution, I really do think that they should be public. I believe it would go a long way to deterrance of crime to know that reality. I also think it would benefit anyone advocating for a death penalty to watch one...that way, they'd know, really know in with their eyes and ears what they were asking a court for. And they'd make damn sure to be right every time.

Forum List

Back