Isn't This A First?

Obama said he was bringing Change to Washington.. weren't you paying attention?

he won't be doing things the same way... get used to it

Obama said he was bringing Change to Washington.. weren't you paying attention?

he won't be doing things the same way... get used to it

No! I won't get used to it? What the heck does the office of the whatever elect do anyway? :razz:

Hitler brought change, too.

So far I haven't seen any change from Obama. He lied and is backtracking; and he seems to be really full of himself.

Pretty much what I expected.

So far I haven't seen any change from Obama. He lied and is backtracking; and he seems to be really full of himself.

Great, compare Hitler to Obama - wonderful. Some of you are just flat out awful people

umm hey Allie, how about you let him get sworn in first huh? :cuckoo:

Great, compare Hitler to Obama - wonderful. Some of you are just flat out awful people

Oh please. Haven't we been hearing this about Bush for the last 8 years?

The difference being, Bush was not the least Hitler-esque. Obama is. The same charisma, the same ability to motivate a mob, the same mantra of "change".

No, it isn't a first, it started back in the sixties.

One good thing about Obama being president, the right wing will be forced to learn how the different branches of government function.

Oh please. Haven't we been hearing this about Bush for the last 8 years?

The difference being, Bush was not the least Hitler-esque. Obama is. The same charisma, the same ability to motivate a mob, the same mantra of "change".

I think they even went so far as to photoshop Bush's face onto Hitler. IIRC. I know they did it with a chimp. time to go a looking.

No, it isn't a first, it started back in the sixties.

One good thing about Obama being president, the right wing will be forced to learn how the different branches of government function.

Here we go with "all conservatives are stupid" again.

Yawn.

I didn't mention conservatives.

Oh, I'm sorry, I gave you too much credit. You actually used a broader and more generally dismissive comment...

"right".

Thanks for showing yourself as an elitist. You can always be counted upon to do so.

Oh, I'm sorry, I gave you too much credit. You actually used a broader and more generally dismissive comment...

"right".

Thanks for showing yourself as an elitist. You can always be counted upon to do so.
I said right wing. I realize you don't see a difference between wingnuts and conservatives, but I do. Good luck with that attitude of pulling your party out of the dumpster.

Forum List

Back