Isn't the Bible Enough?

Nothing dangerous about the link. It's just the LDS site and a free download of the Book of Mormon. My distain of the Mormans is nothing personal..I read the BOM and found it rubbish. It isn't that long of a read. I don't see how anyone can discus or form an opinion of the LDS without reading it.

You'd be surprised how many do.

You'd also be surprised how many people claim to read it and have no clue what's in it.

There are some odd people out there.

It's hard enough believing Jesus was in Bethlahem let alone America. Trust me, Fear the Lord, I can wait to meet that Alien. You think he is one of your beer drinking buddies. What do you think a 2012 year old Jesus has in common with you? If he can walk on water, he can walk all over that ass. Everyone just assumes he wants to hang out with our dumb asses. I don't want you in my house and I don't have standards. The Lord does so how much more does he protect his house? I'm gonna keep repenting for awhile. If Jesus already said in the Bible the two greatest commandements to fullfill the law were to love God with all your heart, and to love your neighbor as yourself, what knowledge could your American prophet add?

The only way you are going to get that answer is by actually reading.

The founders is understood to refer to a specific group of people that founded the nation, but feel free to try to argue like you know what you are talking about.

maybe to you. feel free to fuck off since you know everything.

You are going to insist that the Pilgrims were Founders? Does that mean that the Founders were actually Pilgrims?

Has my life really come to this? Can't you tell I'm just bored when I start a thread war. Who gives a shit seriously? Name your specific group of founders so I can narrow my Internet search. Are you talking Navajo, Mayflower Pilgrams, the Puritans, the French boys? The writers of the declaration of Independance, the British Army, the first president? The writers of the Magna Carta, the Bill of Rights, the first slaves? You tell me what the founders were. What I'm telling you is that early settlers of America were fleeing religious persecution from England. Since you are Webster the fucking dictionary, I'll stop saying founders.

Forum List

Back