Isn't the Bible Enough?

yes, Captain Christopher Jones left England in 1620 to free the religious dissenters called the......?Pilgrams.. thanks Intense! Spock is happy to learn a little about thanksgiving.haha

Isn't the Bible Enough?

I would say "more" than enough.

Honestly???

Born into a World of Wonder, change and discovery and invention everyday and you want to limit your relationship with God to a book, even when the book itself tells you not to? God is Everywhere, all around you RD.

Ask and I shall recieve right? Let my faith move mountains! I'm cursed from my fathers sins through the fourth generation. The wicked desires of my flesh that scream I must go see strippers tonight. Oh Lord I pray to thee, help me keep my money in my wallet.lol You are right, it's working.

You think you can mock God and He's going to answer you?

Humble yoursellf and talk with Him sincerely. He knows when you aren't sincere.

That was sincere, and I really did save money that night. What good is God if he can't relate to me on my level. I'm sick of hearing that he loves me then reading in the Bible that he enjoys kicking my ass for being a sinner.

Sorry but even wikipedia says early American colonialists were fleeing religious persecution from the Church of England and King Charles the 1 and Anglicon arch bishop William Laud. I guess in your mastery of history the Protestant reformation never happened either. trust me, I'm just like you.who gives a @#$%.

First point, the Anglicans were not Catholic.

Second point, the early colonists were not the founders.

That totally destroys your claim that the founders were fleeing persecution by the Catholic church.

to funny, you even post Big bang theory videos. You only dream of pulling girls that hot. Here's a thought, get a boyfriend, then you won't have to worry about it anymore. Engage the transducers Volcar, we have bogies in our telometer.

That brings back memories. I think the last time someone talked to me like that was about the time this song came out.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtu9RXeYSLU]Barbra Streisand - The way we were (Live) - YouTube[/ame]

Not only does justathought not have a brain, he is 12.

no, that would be the age of your girlfriend. I thought you were done talking. Getting bored playing with your calculator?

I not done mocking.

Not for Mormon Mitt, he needs more scripture. Do we really need religion in our seperation of church and state government? Santorum can't stop preaching. He should be a pastor, not the president. Marriage is a religious conviction of morality. If your arguement is marriage is defined as a man and woman by a majority vote I can by that. It shouldn't be defined as a "what is right or wrong under God" law. That should be illegal in America. They never talk about the Christians having multiple wives in the Bible. How many did King Soleman have? Don't take bits and pieces of the Bible to start trying to explain why you won't allow gay marriage. Sin is sin but who am I to cast the first stone. Our forefathers made separation of church and state for a reason. American law is votes, not Proverbs.

Here is the Book of Mormon

Some pretty wack doo doo...

Book of Mormon | LDS.org

Not for Mormon Mitt, he needs more scripture. Do we really need religion in our seperation of church and state government? Santorum can't stop preaching. He should be a pastor, not the president. Marriage is a religious conviction of morality. If your arguement is marriage is defined as a man and woman by a majority vote I can by that. It shouldn't be defined as a "what is right or wrong under God" law. That should be illegal in America. They never talk about the Christians having multiple wives in the Bible. How many did King Soleman have? Don't take bits and pieces of the Bible to start trying to explain why you won't allow gay marriage. Sin is sin but who am I to cast the first stone. Our forefathers made separation of church and state for a reason. American law is votes, not Proverbs.

Book of Mormon | LDS.org

I don't even think I'm brave enough to open that link.lol

Isn't the Bible Enough?

Honestly???

Born into a World of Wonder, change and discovery and invention everyday and you want to limit your relationship with God to a book, even when the book itself tells you not to? God is Everywhere, all around you RD.

Relationship with what? I have no occult nor mystical beliefs. In fact, I find it difficult to believe that other people actually have supernatural beliefs. Seems so, well, unbelievable.

Sorry but even wikipedia says early American colonialists were fleeing religious persecution from the Church of England and K
ing Charles the 1 and Anglicon arch bishop William Laud. I guess in your mastery of history the Protestant reformation never happened either. trust me, I'm just like you.who gives a @#$%.

That totally destroys your claim that the founders were fleeing persecution by the Catholic church.

The early colonialists weren't the founders of the thirteen colonies and the beginning of America? come on boss, you are grasping for protons on that one. Fleeing religious persecution, indentured servants, expelled criminals from England, ---It ain't my fault you slept through high school history class.

Book of Mormon | LDS.org

I've never met someone who admitted they were afraid of knowledge. Im sorry that you have changed that.

Book of Mormon | LDS.org

I've never met someone who admitted they were afraid of knowledge. Im sorry that you have changed that.

It's hard enough believing Jesus was in Bethlahem let alone America. Trust me, Fear the Lord, I can wait to meet that Alien. You think he is one of your beer drinking buddies. What do you think a 2012 year old Jesus has in common with you? If he can walk on water, he can walk all over that ass. Everyone just assumes he wants to hang out with our dumb asses. I don't want you in my house and I don't have standards. The Lord does so how much more does he protect his house? I'm gonna keep repenting for awhile. If Jesus already said in the Bible the two greatest commandements to fullfill the law were to love God with all your heart, and to love your neighbor as yourself, what knowledge could your American prophet add?

Isn't the Bible Enough?

Honestly???

Relationship with what? I have no occult nor mystical beliefs. In fact, I find it difficult to believe that other people actually have supernatural beliefs. Seems so, well, unbelievable.

I bet you do have beliefs that can be defined as occult and/or mystical.

Sorry but even wikipedia says early American colonialists were fleeing religious persecution from the Church of England and K
ing Charles the 1 and Anglicon arch bishop William Laud. I guess in your mastery of history the Protestant reformation never happened either. trust me, I'm just like you.who gives a @#$%.

The early colonialists weren't the founders of the thirteen colonies and the beginning of America? come on boss, you are grasping for protons on that one. Fleeing religious persecution, indentured servants, expelled criminals from England, ---It ain't my fault you slept through high school history class.

The founders is understood to refer to a specific group of people that founded the nation, but feel free to try to argue like you know what you are talking about.

Book of Mormon | LDS.org

Nothing dangerous about the link. It's just the LDS site and a free download of the Book of Mormon. My distain of the Mormans is nothing personal..I read the BOM and found it rubbish. It isn't that long of a read. I don't see how anyone can discus or form an opinion of the LDS without reading it.

The founders is understood to refer to a specific group of people that founded the nation, but feel free to try to argue like you know what you are talking about.

maybe to you. feel free to fuck off since you know everything.

maybe to you. feel free to fuck off since you know everything.

You are going to insist that the Pilgrims were Founders? Does that mean that the Founders were actually Pilgrims?

Forum List

Back