Isn't that a beautiful map?

I'm guessing you mean the return of a Republican President, because congress doesn't count when it comes to recessions. I know this because the Democrats took control of both houses in January 2007 and will retain them until January 2011, neatly encapsulating the entire recession, yet only Bush gets blamed for "causing" the downturn in the economy.

The one person that had no control on spending, got all the blame. After '06 the economy wasn't his idea anymore.

just to add something; Barney Frank should be jailed for treason. The very thing he said was fine was the very thing that crushed the economy.

That's horse hockey.

The president writes the budget..not congress.
WRONG
the executive submits a budget TO congress
congress writes the final budget

Exactly. The GOP can lose the white house in 2012 by behaving badly after this midterm election, but it's not likely. They'll almost certainly take the presidency then, but if they run a candidate like Palin...divisive, unqualified, egocentric....it'll all be for naught.

Dun get so drunky on the sweet success you try and take the nation too far right, and dun rely so much on the race-baiting and other dirty tricks. It'll come back to bite us in the ass.

Take away the race baiting and dirty tricks and what else does the GOP have? Bush's record?

Race Baiting and dirty tricks lol,

Sounds like the Democrat party to me.

I'm guessing you mean the return of a Republican President, because congress doesn't count when it comes to recessions. I know this because the Democrats took control of both houses in January 2007 and will retain them until January 2011, neatly encapsulating the entire recession, yet only Bush gets blamed for "causing" the downturn in the economy.

The one person that had no control on spending, got all the blame. After '06 the economy wasn't his idea anymore.

just to add something; Barney Frank should be jailed for treason. The very thing he said was fine was the very thing that crushed the economy.

That's horse hockey.

The president writes the budget..not congress.

You do realize that the Democrat controlled congress increased both of the Budgets bush submitted to them, before passing them right.

Get a clue.

Exactly. The GOP can lose the white house in 2012 by behaving badly after this midterm election, but it's not likely. They'll almost certainly take the presidency then, but if they run a candidate like Palin...divisive, unqualified, egocentric....it'll all be for naught.

Dun get so drunky on the sweet success you try and take the nation too far right, and dun rely so much on the race-baiting and other dirty tricks. It'll come back to bite us in the ass.

Take away the race baiting and dirty tricks and what else does the GOP have? Bush's record?

it is, but the real case is they do it, but accuse the GOP of doing what they are doing

Then:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EC9j6Wfdq3o[/ame]

Now:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJC_RmcO7Ts&NR=1[/ame]

Notice how saying Reid wants to give SS to illegals is something she approves. She knows doing that is illegal. It's a bold lie and she is hoping her "base" is too stupid to know better. Unfortunately, she is probably right.

it is, but the real case is they do it, but accuse the GOP of doing what they are doing

Both sides of the aisle have engaged in these low tactics. However, I am not a Democrat and so, I dun fret over the direction they may take.

So you're still fucked.
Those two "parties" are just that....parties.........you aint invited.
ALL of these motherfuckers need to be sent down the road. Vote for Snoopy or Madonna or anyone other than repugz and demonz.

Forum List

Back