Isn't SF Like The Most PC City In US?

not at all. POVERTY, reflected in the ghettos that they were from pre-section 8, is what brought the crime. Has nothing to do with race. In fact, trying to ignore the 16% increase in violent crime for the sake of trying to throw a turd at san fran via racism pretty much says it all.

So you inferred that it were ghetto areas of SF that were turning over? Why?

Nope, my neighbors don't act like that. What do YOU think is the difference? If it were race, I'd have those problems, it's not.

no one is blaming race except for the people trying to cry foul at san fran.

indeed, it is exactly poverty related. If I empty a trailer park into a neighborhood of mansions do you think people will all of a sudden stop drinking PBR and watching wrestling?

This is not PC, but the crime statistics as a function of race are quite clear. People like Barack Obama and Bill Cosby have mentioned this on numerous occassions. Poverty is not the only reason. You have to include cultural differences as well.

Only when it's not about them, lots of links. BTW, I live in one of the most conservative counties in the country. In the most 'churches to residents' city in the country. My neighbors within 1000 yards are black, hispanic, muslim, and caucasian. We get along, well. Lots of links at site:

JammieWearingFool

I thought your link was hilarious, "JammieWearingFool.blogspot.com". LOL. I would be embarrassed to post something from a blog like that. And I think what I said was accurate, you seem to almost always post stuff from weird obscure rightwing blogs that no one's ever heard of. That's the sign of someone who is constantly trolling for biased, partisan, agenda-driven information.

I don't think I said anything that was false. So why were you so senstivie that you went out of your way to neg rep me?

As for your muslim and hispanic neighbors that you "get along with". Do you think their opinion of you would change, if they knew that you spent years on message boards engaging in islamophobia, posting veiled critiques that islam is an inherently evil religion, and borderline xenosphobic and paranoid posts about invasions of brown hispanic people?

Is there anyone with more politically correct rules for behavior than racists?

News to me if there is.

I thought your link was hilarious, "JammieWearingFool.blogspot.com". LOL. I would be embarrassed to post something from a blog like that. And I think what I said was accurate, you seem to almost always post stuff from weird obscure rightwing blogs that no one's ever heard of. That's the sign of someone who is constantly trolling for biased, partisan, agenda-driven information.

I don't think I said anything that was false. So why were you so senstivie that you went out of your way to neg rep me?

As for your muslim and hispanic neighbors that you "get along with". Do you think their opinion of you would change, if they knew that you spent years on message boards engaging in islamophobia, posting veiled critiques that islam is an inherently evil religion, and borderline xenosphobic and paranoid posts about invasions of brown hispanic people?

Honestly you will not see xenophobia from me regarding any religion or peoples. Terrorism, yes. If I've said statements against any religious group in general, it would be some evangelicals. If you find posts where it sounds like 'anti-Islamic' I suggest you read what I'm reacting to, you'll find it would be those posters like those guys that hit yesterday.

As for the 'neg rep', I believe that was you that started it. Happy New Years to you!

So the 'cause'?

poverty. I have no doubt that white people implanted from trailer parks would have triggered the same reaction.

but, I guess if you need to find racism somewhere....

****** NIIIIIGGGERRRRR KIIIKE WOP CRACKER HONKEY BLUE EYED DEVIL SAND ****** SLOPE HEAD **** WETBACK and JIGABOO.

there.. feel better?

This is not PC, but the crime statistics as a function of race are quite clear. People like Barack Obama and Bill Cosby have mentioned this on numerous occassions. Poverty is not the only reason. You have to include cultural differences as well.

fair enough. But it's not a matter of racism unless one is looking to point the race card at someone. The crime rate increased dramatically and no one crying racist in this thread would deal with that shit if it were their neighborhoods being peppered with brand new pit bull attacks and muggings.

Okay.......if it's poverty bringing in the crime, why are the statistics so sharply slanted towards blacks?

Maybe we should go to Arkansas, bus a whole bunch of trailer trash over there, to level out the racism.

Yep.....a whole city block or two full of rednecks, right next to the minorities.

Ought to fix the problem fairly quick. Strange fruit and alla that.

Okay.......if it's poverty bringing in the crime, why are the statistics so sharply slanted towards blacks?

Maybe we should go to Arkansas, bus a whole bunch of trailer trash over there, to level out the racism.

Yep.....a whole city block or two full of rednecks, right next to the minorities.

Ought to fix the problem fairly quick. Strange fruit and alla that.

because blacks were the dominant ethnic group in this particular example. If I took dirt poor white people from Ky and transplanted them next to wealthy white people in a gated community you know goddamn well it won't be merely RACE that causes friction.

Forum List

Back