Isn't Scaramucci's phone call to The New Yorker a leak?

Looks like Crazy Ivan's base is not happy

upload_2017-7-27_17-13-9-png.140875

I talk like that all the time... so the fuck what?

I'm glad he wants to fucking kick ass and take names on leakers, like the ass clown author of this article.

i was thinking threads like this are how you leak people communicate and pass the bad messages around to one another. ;) .

When Scaramucci asks the New Yorker "who leaked it to you" and the New Yorker turns it around and claims that Scaramucci is actually the leaker it leaves us with a quick acknowledgment that the dying New Yorker subscription base might survive for another month. It still doesn't make much sense unless you consider media spin is fleeting and keeps unknown Yorker writers exclusive access to NY bars for maybe another month..

The CNN Scaramucci Interview, Annotated

It’s been quite a day. And it’s ending with White House Communications Director/Majordomo Anthony Scaramucci’s maybe literally insane interview with The New Yorker’s Ryan Lizza. But this morning he gave what was no doubt a less profanity-laced but in its own way no less wild and crazy live interview on CNN. Here’s my annotated edition of that interview. Pay particular note to the “buddies of mine” Scaramucci’s calling at the FBI to put the scare on his “knee-knocker” enemies in the White House.

The CNN Scaramucci Interview, Annotated

It's really sad but on the other hand it's a wake up call for Americans in the age of information to get beyond left wing propaganda and understand the chilling agenda of the left wing media. Debbie Waserman Schultz is in the hot seat. Her aid was arrested by the FBI and her aid's apartment showed evidence of a cover up of evidence that would have made Nixon look like a choir boy and yet the New Yorker relates strange allegations about the Trump administration based on a freaking tweet. Which incident was more important? Democrats usually make the bad choice.

Forum List

Back