Isn't racism a God given right?

Why do so many people hate racists such as Democrats and ANTIFA members?

Some of my best friends are racist. Hate is a human right.

Hillary loves racists so much she made out with Grand Dragon Robert Byrd.
-------------------------------------- privately held racism expressed only in words is no problem imo . Think its why we have FREEDOM of Speech eh ??

and what is RACISM anyway , some boneheads say that its racism for a concerned person to call the cops on a suspicious person that is in their neighborhood .

I'll probably get flamed for this, but hate has always been a powerful motivator throughout history. If it were not for hatred of others who weren't like ourselves, civilization would have never advanced: There would be no great buildings, factories, offices, cities, or great inventions.

If it weren't for hate, distrust, and greed, we'd all be sitting around a fire, shivering in the dark and hungry.

Sad to say, but true.
LOL! Civilization was here before you monkeys became sentient in the caves of europe. You cave people were last to civilization which is the primary reason you have never done anything without help and guidance from people of color. :rolleyes:
If it wasn't for slave ships colored people would still be running around Africa, living in mud huts with bones in their noses.
If it wasnt for Black people you would be sitting on the porch of your cave right now scratching your head lice and snacking on your neighbors big toe.

Right... :laughing0301:

WE-WUZ-KANGZ-UNTIL-EVIL-WHITEY-2.jpg

I'll probably get flamed for this, but hate has always been a powerful motivator throughout history. If it were not for hatred of others who weren't like ourselves, civilization would have never advanced: There would be no great buildings, factories, offices, cities, or great inventions.

If it weren't for hate, distrust, and greed, we'd all be sitting around a fire, shivering in the dark and hungry.

Sad to say, but true.
LOL! Civilization was here before you monkeys became sentient in the caves of europe. You cave people were last to civilization which is the primary reason you have never done anything without help and guidance from people of color. :rolleyes:
If it wasn't for slave ships colored people would still be running around Africa, living in mud huts with bones in their noses.
If it wasnt for Black people you would be sitting on the porch of your cave right now scratching your head lice and snacking on your neighbors big toe.

Thats photoshopped. Here is the real one. Here is where the bible even agrees. The Egyptians were a Black civilization just like Sumer and Nubia were.

Or-argent-pierres-toutankhamon-18e-dynastie-le-caire-mus%C3%A9e-egyptien.jpg

egyptiens-noirs-5-2.jpg

Sad to say, but true.

Thats photoshopped. Here is the real one. Here is where the bible even agrees. The Egyptians were a Black civilization just like Sumer and Nubia were.

egyptiens-noirs-5-2.jpg

Stop already, you're making me laugh so hard that I can't hold my drink, dickwasher...

slaves.jpg

C5GEwKMVYAAPUvv.jpg

prince.png

egyptiens-noirs-5-2.jpg

Stop already, you're making me laugh so hard that I can't hold my drink, dickwasher...

slaves.jpg

C5GEwKMVYAAPUvv.jpg

prince.png
Thanks. That actually proves my point. You just showed the Nubians and the Egyptians. Both Black nations that controlled Egypt. I bet you feel stupid now? :rolleyes:

hqdefault.jpg

egyptiens-noirs-5-2.jpg

slaves.jpg

C5GEwKMVYAAPUvv.jpg

prince.png
Thanks. That actually proves my point. You just showed the Nubians and the Egyptians. Both Black nations that controlled Egypt. I bet you feel stupid now? :rolleyes:

hqdefault.jpg

You're the stupid one. You didn't notice what all the darker Egyptians were doing?

Israelites weren't the only slaves in Egypt, you know.

egyptiens-noirs-5-2.jpg

slaves.jpg

C5GEwKMVYAAPUvv.jpg

prince.png

hqdefault.jpg

You're the stupid one. You didn't notice what all the darker Egyptians were doing?

Those were Nubians dummy. I know its confusing but thats because you arent intelligent and had no clue Nubians and Egyptians were both Black nations.

egyptiens-noirs-5-2.jpg

slaves.jpg

C5GEwKMVYAAPUvv.jpg

prince.png

hqdefault.jpg

Those were Nubians dummy. I know its confusing but thats because you arent intelligent and had no clue Nubians and Egyptians were both Black nations.

Damn, man. next you'll be trying to tell me that those Muslims who sold your Great-Great-Granddaddy into slavery, were black too.

zanzibar_marcheesclaves.jpg

egyptiens-noirs-5-2.jpg

slaves.jpg

C5GEwKMVYAAPUvv.jpg

prince.png

hqdefault.jpg

Damn, man. next you'll be trying to tell me that those Muslims who sold your Great-Great-Granddaddy into slavery, were black too.

I guess next you'll be telling me those white boys that sold your great grand daddy into slavery were Muslims.

slaves.jpg

C5GEwKMVYAAPUvv.jpg

prince.png

hqdefault.jpg

I guess next you'll be telling me those white boys that sold your great grand daddy into slavery were Muslims.

???

Actually, my Great-Great-Grandaddy lived in Arkansas during the Civil War. He got some black girl knockered up and doing the right thing, sent her and the kid up North to go to school after the War of Northern Aggression ended.

You might even be related to me, son. :biggrin:

True story.

I hate the Proud Douches just as much as AntiFa losers. Two sides of the same shit pile. They should all be exterminated.

Could Hitler have been defeated, if nobody hated him?
Are you saying Proud Boy is like Hitler?
Not very novel these days.
I gave the most obvious example. Tolerating “proud kid” type movements only invites them to grow.
I agree that tolerating them invites them to grow. I don't like that, either. But meeting hate with hate? I'd like to TRY to stay a little calmer and more rational than that.
View attachment 229714
You dont have to hate someone in order to wreck their asses and give them pause.
Exactly. But I'm not sure what you mean by "wreck their asses." The Proud Boys, who our poster seems to be cheering for, is a group of professional violence instigators--a political "fight club," if you will. Meeting that with more violence (unless they hit you first) isn't the answer.

I usually abhor violence, but I gotta admit this time I'd love to see them wrecked. They kind of have it coming.

. . . or, it can have worse consequences.

Guernica-1.jpg
WTF is that? Looks like its from the mind of someone criminally insane. I rebuke you.

flicks-holy-water-at-you-leave.jpg
Guernica (Picasso) - Wikipedia
Thats a fucking disturbing piece. :laugh:
While Picasso was living in Nazi-occupied Paris during World War II, one German officer allegedly asked him, upon seeing a photo of Guernica in his apartment, "Did you do that?" Picasso responded, "No, you did."
I have to admit I am not much into european art but that piece had an affect on me. Something about his art bothers me.
I was affected that way by Seurat's A Sunday Afternoon on the Island of La Grande Jatte. So when I was at University, a friend an I drove to Chi-town and viewed it in person. Wow, whole other experience viewing the real deal.

For instance, Seurat's painting is 7 feet by 10 feet.

So, can you imagine viewing Guernica, in person, Standing at 3.49 meters (11 ft 5 in) tall and 7.76 meters (25 ft 6 in) wide?!?

Forum List

Back