Isn't pot supposed to make you calm?

You know.........I'm thinking of moving to California where cannabis is semi legal.

Wanna know why? I've invented a smokeless water pipe that will hold smoke in it for up to 10 minutes, can flavor any kind of smoke (shisha, etc.), as well as filters through 1 gallon of water, and, best part? You can hide it from people in 15 seconds or less, cleans up with soap and water, and only takes 5 minutes to wash.

Oh yeah.......it also doubles as an oil lamp, and, when in lamp mode, you wouldn't think it was anything.

Also reduces smokeable consumption by 25 percent, and yeah.......you can smoke without any air freshener in an apartment complex.

ABS....is this pipe anything like the vaporizer pipes like this one i seen called the "volcano"....they sound pretty similar....

I would be willing to bet the farm that there are very few people active on this board that has smoked as much pot as I have. I quit about a year ago and I started when I was 17. Now let me say this, it is nothing I am ashamed of or proud of. It is just a fact. Now there was an 11 year period from 1987 till 1998 I quit smoking because of my children. I never did smoke in front of them but when they are knocking on the bathroom door wanting to know what you are doing, I couldn't lie to them and I did not want to influence them. So that is 27 years of smoking pot. Not one time did I ever become violent, never. I never have been a big consumer of alcoholic beverages. Just never had the taste to consume massive amounts of alcohol, but if I ever had a violent episode or lost my cool it was because of alcohol.
For those of you who bring the argument that he eat the pot maybe that makes the difference it won't fly with me. 1977 I went to see Pink Floyd in the Coliseum in Frankfurt Germany and ate close to 5 grams of Black Hashish. Animals and the best concert I ever attended and I have been to a few.
Bottom line anyone blaming the behavior of this whack job on eating medicinal MJ cookies is blowing smoke up some bodies skirt.

27 years.....i smoked for about 35.....and i never was violent.....NEVER GODDAM IT DO YOU FUCKERS HEAR ME......NEVER ....FUCKING ....VIOLENT.....anyone got any?

How lame is it to resort to cancer risks when opposing marijuana?

What's even stupider is they forget that medical marijuana is used as a treatment FOR FUCKING CANCER!!!!!!!!
Wrong. MJ is sometimes used as a painkiller on terminal cancer patients who react badly to other painkillers. People who have less than a year to live don't need to worry about an increased risk of developing cancer.
And boy is your pot making you sound calm right now.
Do I need a sarcasm smiley here?
You do however manage that brain damaged pothead aspect really well.
Because I wanted to say something nice about you.

Plus, what do cancer treatments do to people? Make them sick to their stomach, and weed will give them an appetite and help them with that. Plus it has anti-inflammatory properties. ANd with vaporizers, it takes out all the other crap so its much less harmful for your lungs. Or you can just eat it

Are you sure it's smoke, because anyone that believes that kind of shit is definitely a penis puffing knob gobbler for the GOP and the Christian right.
ABS.....lets be fair here.....i knew MANY Conservatives and Religious people who smoked Reefer.....i also know now many liberal minded people who are so paranoid about the possibility of Pot being legalized here in California that they are bothered by it....and they would eat that story up about the guy on the plane.....

A San Francisco man, accused of forcing a flight to divert because he was high on medical marijuana, picked the wrong flight attendant to freak out on.

Lorin Gorman of Chula Vista is a fourth-degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do. Those skills may have averted a serious situation in the air.

US-Air flight 1447 was on its way from Philadelphia to San Francisco. "He's banging around, screaming in the back bathroom, he's opened all the compartments," the attendant remembers.

According to a criminal complaint, C
han walked out of the bathroom with his pants down.

Kinman Chan was charged with disrupting a flight attendant, which can carry a maximum penalty of up to 20 years in prison and a $250,000 fine

He Messed With the Wrong Flight Attendant | NBC San Diego

Apparently one of the side effects of marijuana is exposing oneself? He'll probably get off on the ganja defense.

Unless you sprinkle it with angel dust.

Kudos to you for making a good point.

What's even stupider is they forget that medical marijuana is used as a treatment FOR FUCKING CANCER!!!!!!!!
Wrong. MJ is sometimes used as a painkiller on terminal cancer patients who react badly to other painkillers. People who have less than a year to live don't need to worry about an increased risk of developing cancer.

Plus, what do cancer treatments do to people? Make them sick to their stomach, and weed will give them an appetite and help them with that. Plus it has anti-inflammatory properties. ANd with vaporizers, it takes out all the other crap so its much less harmful for your lungs. Or you can just eat it

In fairness to big pharma, this fact has been reconized and drobinol and marinol are scheduled drugs. However, cancer patients don't seem to like them as much.

Pot increases paranoia and mental instability.

For about thirty minutes, if that. Then you eat your weight in ranch dressing.

This guy was on medical marijuana, I am guessing the reason he has medical marijuana caused him to have the freak out.

Actually smoking pot is the best way to use it medically,I have heard.
Plus many doctors say it is very good for relieving asthma symptoms, and there has been no reported cases of lung cancer cause by marijuana.

Sorry, marijuana had nothing to do with this guy being violent, he's just an asshole. What a horrible piece of anti medical MJ propaganda bullshit, and there are probably dumb people that will just eat it up and think MJ causes violence.

That's the truth.

I would venture to say that is merely because of delivery. The surface area of your lungs, and ability of the THC to get in your system, is exponentially greater than through simple digestion (after accounting for the liver).

In fact, once you account for the liver, it's pretty amazing how little of any oral drug gets into your system. It's why it's easy to overdose on IV heroin but hard to overdose on percocet.

Plus many doctors say it is very good for relieving asthma symptoms, and there has been no reported cases of lung cancer cause by marijuana.

I know there is some scant evidence to support that (and a lot of anecdotes), but I find it dubious at best. I certainly doubt that pot could outperform an inhaler, that directly targets bronciole tissue and dilates it. Furthermore, as an immunosuppressant, it would be hard to outperform any steroid. Generally, you don't want asthmatics around smoke.

Furthermore, cancer is just cancer. There is no way to tell what smoke carcinogen turned a cell into cancer. Though, it's a no brainer that cigarette smoke is more dangerous than MJ smoke (yes, I know that one joint is equal to ten cigs. People also don't chain smoke joints).

Don't get me wrong, I think MJ should be legal, but it doesn't help the cause when it is touted as a "cure all" for things that are not solidly scientifically supported.

You know.........I'm thinking of moving to California where cannabis is semi legal.

Wanna know why? I've invented a smokeless water pipe that will hold smoke in it for up to 10 minutes, can flavor any kind of smoke (shisha, etc.), as well as filters through 1 gallon of water, and, best part? You can hide it from people in 15 seconds or less, cleans up with soap and water, and only takes 5 minutes to wash.

Oh yeah.......it also doubles as an oil lamp, and, when in lamp mode, you wouldn't think it was anything.

Also reduces smokeable consumption by 25 percent, and yeah.......you can smoke without any air freshener in an apartment complex.

ABS....is this pipe anything like the vaporizer pipes like this one i seen called the "volcano"....they sound pretty similar....

Actually.......no.

It's a bit different, and I'm not gonna tell you how it's made on a message board.

You've gotta come to Amarillo and meet me and meet Marvin.

However, the trip is worth the trouble. PM me.

I would venture to say that is merely because of delivery. The surface area of your lungs, and ability of the THC to get in your system, is exponentially greater than through simple digestion (after accounting for the liver).

In fact, once you account for the liver, it's pretty amazing how little of any oral drug gets into your system. It's why it's easy to overdose on IV heroin but hard to overdose on percocet.

I know there is some scant evidence to support that (and a lot of anecdotes), but I find it dubious at best. I certainly doubt that pot could outperform an inhaler, that directly targets bronciole tissue and dilates it. Furthermore, as an immunosuppressant, it would be hard to outperform any steroid. Generally, you don't want asthmatics around smoke.

Furthermore, cancer is just cancer. There is no way to tell what smoke carcinogen turned a cell into cancer. Though, it's a no brainer that cigarette smoke is more dangerous than MJ smoke (yes, I know that one joint is equal to ten cigs. People also don't chain smoke joints).

Don't get me wrong, I think MJ should be legal, but it doesn't help the cause when it is touted as a "cure all" for things that are not solidly scientifically supported.

I never said it was better than inhaler.
http://www.druglibrary.org/schaffer/hemp/medical/tashkin/tashkin1.htMore recently, the smoking of marijuana and ingestion of Delta 9-THC by subjects with chronic, clinically stable, bronchial asthma of minimal to moderate severity has been shown to produce airway dilatation of a magnitude similar to that previously noted in healthy subjects m

It does state it does not work in every case, but it is still interesting.

ACS :: Smoking Marijuana May Increase Cancer Risk
A study by researchers from the University of California at Los Angeles, M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, New York Eye and Ear Infirmary, and Arizona Cancer Center has linked smoking marijuana with an increased risk of head and neck cancers.

Their study, published in the December 1999 issue of the journal Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers & Prevention, is not the first to link marijuana to such cancers.
Of course the cigarette companies denied the link between tobacco and cancer for decades; they even had fraudulent research to show cigarettes did not cause cancer, why should potheads be any different.

from CANCER . ORG....

convincing.

after all.. alcohol causes cancer too. what?>~?! RUN for the HILLLLLZ!

:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back