Mar 7, 2007
San Diego, CA
you have oreilly, the angry conservative vs olbermann the arrogant liberal

one never lets anyone talk, and the other one never talks to anyone

just a thought

just a thought

I'm not a regular viewer of O'Reilly, but I've watched him about 3 times this month and each time he let all the guests talk. Is this not the norm?

just a thought

I'm not a regular viewer of O'Reilly, but I've watched him about 3 times this month and each time he let all the guests talk. Is this not the norm?

O'Reilly does interrupt them when they start the old left wing liberal talking points bullshit.. O'Reilly is the best cause he happens to put his money where his mouth is.

im not really concerned with right or wrong.

politics has never really been about right or wrong to me.

thus, which is why I have such a hard time picking a political id half the time.

the point is, olbermann doesnt talk to anyone that ive seen, (and ive watched him on youtube videos) with a different perspective.

just a thought

I defy you to point out anything/something that Olbermann has said that is wrong.

but I dont like the anger and the interrupting.

I'd like to see more shows like glenn beck, where people actually have a discussion instead of yell at, belittle, name call or insult each other.

Glen makes an effort to be civil. And i think being civil is more important then right or wrong.

For the record, i dont like talking points, go from your heart, or go home I say.

just a thought

O'Reilly does interrupt them when they start the old left wing liberal talking points bullshit.. O'Reilly is the best cause he happens to put his money where his mouth is.

just a thought

I defy you to point out anything/something that Olbermann has said that is wrong.

Calling for Hillary to be 'snuffed out' during the campaign?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSvyehX1Y08&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Repeatedly misstating a quote to the point that he had to apologize to Rupert Murdoch:

Keith Olbermann Apologizes, Corrects Erroneous Story On Rupert Murdoch (VIDEO)

Keith Olbermann apologized and issued a correction over an erroneous transcript of a Rupert Murdoch quote from a recent News Corp earnings call.

Olbermann has enjoyed repeating Murdoch's claim that News Corp has "never been a company that tolerates facts."

However, the transcript of the call — provided by SeekingAlpha.com — misreported the Aussie mogul's statement, which actually said that News Corp has "never been a company that tolerates fat," an obvious major distinction.

"SeekingAlpha.com has yet to correct or apologize for its mistake, so we will," Olbermann said.

In the next breath, Olbermann awarded Bill O'Reilly the silver medal for Worst Person in the World, and stuck it to Murdoch over News Corp's stock price:

I agree Acts.....I get irritated at watching the bantering back and forth on FOX or whatever channel, and both are talking at the same time. You can't understand either of them and it is just a complete loss of communication. I agree that the Glenn Beck show and others like his are more civil and you can hear what the guests are saying. Agree with them or not, you at least are able to hear what they have to say.

just a thought

Repeatedly misstating a quote to the point that he had to apologize to Rupert Murdoch:

Keith Olbermann apologized and issued a correction over an erroneous transcript of a Rupert Murdoch quote from a recent News Corp earnings call.

Olbermann has enjoyed repeating Murdoch's claim that News Corp has "never been a company that tolerates facts."

However, the transcript of the call — provided by SeekingAlpha.com — misreported the Aussie mogul's statement, which actually said that News Corp has "never been a company that tolerates fat," an obvious major distinction.

"SeekingAlpha.com has yet to correct or apologize for its mistake, so we will," Olbermann said.

In the next breath, Olbermann awarded Bill O'Reilly the silver medal for Worst Person in the World, and stuck it to Murdoch over News Corp's stock price:

For one, Hillary did need to be snuffed out.

And Wow! Busted! You blew the cover off that apology to Rupert Murdoc story Annie. :lol:
First of all, Fox News has never tolerated facts. They lie and a judge said they could legally lie.

The Media Can Legally Lie

I don't know why Olbermann apologized for that slip of the tongue.

Now if O'Reilly will only apologize for the church shootings and abortion doctors he's helped spawn. Him and Michael Reagan, bastard half son to Ronald Reagan. Pure evil. Then throw in Savage.

For one, Hillary did need to be snuffed out.

And Wow! Busted! You blew the cover off that apology to Rupert Murdoc story Annie. :lol:
First of all, Fox News has never tolerated facts. They lie and a judge said they could legally lie.

The Media Can Legally Lie

I don't know why Olbermann apologized for that slip of the tongue.

Now if O'Reilly will only apologize for the church shootings and abortion doctors he's helped spawn. Him and Michael Reagan, bastard half son to Ronald Reagan. Pure evil. Then throw in Savage.

bobo, you asked,

I answered, with something other than opinion. I didn't ask anything about O'Reilly-neither did you in that post... another diversion from you.

Forum List

Back