Isn't Obama now an "Armchair, Weekend Warrior"?

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
Isn't Obama now an "Armchair, Weekend Warrior"?

Back in 2002, probably before he EVER Dreamed he could become President, Obama gave a Speech where he went at (43) as if he was Campaigning Against him... I am Surprised he didn't Run in 2004 after Reading it!

Here is some of it:

“I don't oppose all wars. What I am opposed to is a dumb war. What I am opposed to is a rash war. What I am opposed to is the cynical attempt by Richard Perle and Paul Wolfowitz and other armchair, weekend warriors in this administration to shove their own ideological agendas down our throats, irrespective of the costs in lives lost and in hardships borne.”

Obama Speech - 2002 Speech Against the Iraq War - Complete Text

So my Question is this... Obama is NO Different than Richard Perle and Paul Wolfowitz regarding what Obama in 2002 called, "Armchair, Weekend Warriors"… He's WORSE!

Obama has the Power to END these Wars and has for a Year now. He has done NOTHING in Iraq and Expanded Afghanistan. All from his "Weekend Golfing Armchair"...

Correct me if I am Wrong, but the Christmas Day (Foiled by Citizens on the Plane NOT Barry's Administration, Change or HOPE!) Terrorist Attack, wasn't Responded to by Barry in Word for THREE Days and only after he was done Golfing, amongst other things in the Island Paradise of Hawaii where he was Prepped Schooled by his Typically Racist White Grandparents.

If you are Angry at me for Talking this way about a "Wartime President", then I guess you are also Angry with Barry for doing the Same for PURELY Politically Advantageous Reasons back in 2002... I got NOTHING to Gain from this except the Truth.

But it wasn't only the War that Barry was Setting the Stage to be a Hypocrite over, he was also Setting the Stage for Obsessively Talking DOWN the American Economy in the Same Speech:

"What I am opposed to is the attempt by political hacks like Karl Rove to distract us from a rise in the uninsured, a rise in the poverty rate, a drop in the median income, to distract us from corporate scandals and a stock market that has just gone through the worst month since the Great Depression."

^Looks as if Barry was Pimping "The Great Depression" 6 YEARS Before the Collapse... Of course, the next 6 Years DEFIED Barry's "Great Depression" Reference with an Average of about 5% Unemployment and Consistent Economic Growth until the DemocRATS took over Congress. Unfortunately the Inevitable Recession Cycle, Coupled with a LONG Overdue Correction going back Clinton’s “Irrational Exuberance”, gave Barry another Opportunity to Regurgitate "Great Depression" again in 2008 and Ride that Mule into the White House as Hundreds of Thousands Lost their Jobs at a Parallel Rate to Barry’s Battering the Economy on the Stump.

You will Notice that once he Won and Stopped Screaming about the Sky Falling that the Job’s Losses Slowed… It’s True, Look it up.

The only time you will Hear it now is when Barry Dishonestly Takes "Credit" for having Stopped another "Great Depression", even though NOTHING that he has Done in the past Year has had ANY Affect on the Improvement that has been Seen, and we were Factually in (43)’s Final Budgetary Year until November 1, 2009.

The Damage he and his Party are Doing Legislatively won't "Come Home to Roost" for another Few Years... Most of the Borrowing and Specifically Spending hasn't taken effect yet.

Only Time will Tell if the Economy can Survive that Reckless and Reactionary Theft of Future Generation's Labors...

I HOPE I am Wrong... And I mean that Sincerely, but in the Meantime we will Watch as this “Armchair”, err “Weekend Golfer” President Moves Gitmo to it’s North Facility within the Borders of the United States giving Domestic Terrorists a New and Improved Reason to “Hate” us, as the Left always says, Allows a Show Trial for KSM at the Cost of 100’s of Millions to American Taxpayers, Fails to Remove us from Iraq and Expands Afghanistan into an Endless Police Action that Finds him Regularly Apologizing for our “Atrocities”.

If you Think DemocRATS don’t Enjoy Vietnams, then do the Research and Find out who Expanded Vietnam into the Quagmire it was as he Created "The Great Society" in it's Distracting Wake… That’s Right, LBJ. You Thought it was Nixon, didn’t you?… Nope, he got us out of JFK & LBJ’s Vietnam.

If you Think I'm wrong, just wait...

Copyright ©2010 americanfreepress.org/tha malcontent

:)

peace...

O-B-A-M-A how many pockeestanees did you kill today?

Hey hey ho ho Obama's got to go!

O-B-A-M-A how many pockeestanees did you kill today?

Hey hey ho ho Obama's got to go!

I am Sure that the Islamic Middle East LOVES that Barry is Expanding in Afghanistan, NOT Leaving Iraq, NOT Freeing the "Freedom Fighters" @ Gitmo and Giving Intel and Weapons to the Yemenese so that they can Suppress what they don't Like in their Country...

This HAS to be the Path to Islam Embracing the West!

peace...

Upon reading the OP or hearing discussed the very same point as that realization takes root, the libs' predictable rhetoric is likely to be as follows:

Libs: "Well, yeah, but THIS is DIFFERENT!"

Conservatives responding to that lib contention: "How?"

Libs: "This is the SMART way to do it."

Conservatives responding to that lib contention: "This is the SMART way to do the EXACT thing the President previously criticized his predecessor for doing?"

Upon reading the OP or hearing discussed the very same point as that realization takes root, the libs' predictable rhetoric is likely to be as follows:

Conservatives responding to that lib contention: "How?"

Libs: "This is the SMART way to do it."

Conservatives responding to that lib contention: "This is the SMART way to do the EXACT thing the President previously criticized his predecessor for doing?"

Oh Nice... Silence of the Libs!... Thanks Counselor!... ;)

peace...

Obama has continued many neocon policies and is executing many of the same actions he so strongly criticized. He's so selfish he allowed himself to be marketed as an African American when he doesn't even come close. Long before he got in office many of us pointed out it would essentially be Bush's third term in office. The only difference I can see between the two is the names of their wives.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
Obama has continued many neocon policies and is executing many of the same actions he so strongly criticized. He's so selfish he allowed himself to be marketed as an African American when he doesn't even come close. Long before he got in office many of us pointed out it would essentially be Bush's third term in office. The only difference I can see between the two is the names of their wives.

:clap2:

For the Honesty...

peace...

So....

I missed the part where Obama started a war, thus making him a "warmonger".

When did that happen exactly?

False conditions. One does not need to start a war to qualify as a warmonger. The fact he increased war in afghanistan shows his Nobel Peace prize is an insult to all who rightly earned the medal and he is not a man of his word.

So....

False conditions. One does not need to start a war to qualify as a warmonger. The fact he increased war in afghanistan shows his Nobel Peace prize is an insult to all who rightly earned the medal and he is not a man of his word.

Wow, you people are SERIOUSLY distrubed.

Obama INHERITED two wars from Bush and friends.

Now you're calling him a "warmonger" and an "armchair warrior" because he's trying to wage the war Bush handed to him?

ROFL.

:cuckoo:

So....

Now you're calling him a "warmonger" and an "armchair warrior" because he's trying to wage the war Bush handed to him?

ROFL.

He didn't inherit a damn thing. He chased all of the problems he is facing and he claimed to be able to solve them. He hasn't done a fucking thing but recycle the bush admin's approach. He is a warmonger and armchair warrior. Unless he's willing to put on some WEB gear, grab a rifle, and stand post in afghanistan or iraq, he will always be an armchair warrior.

When you guys constantly blame Dubya you are repeating the same exact method Bush's supporters did by blaming Clinton for 9E. Actually, it makes perfect sense. Obama mirrors bush and your camp mirrors bush supporters.

So....

ROFL.

LOL. The vapid Vast LWC is blithely unaware of how utterly ignorant and humorless he just revealed himself to be. :lol:

No chance that that one will ever get a handle on satirical references, eh?

He didn't inherit a damn thing. He chased all of the problems he is facing and he claimed to be able to solve them. He hasn't done a fucking thing but recycle the bush admin's approach. He is a warmonger and armchair warrior. Unless he's willing to put on some WEB gear, grab a rifle, and stand post in afghanistan or iraq, he will always be an armchair warrior.

When you guys constantly blame Dubya you are repeating the same exact method Bush's supporters did by blaming Clinton for 9E. Actually, it makes perfect sense. Obama mirrors bush and your camp mirrors bush supporters.

Are you living in some sort of bizarro world?

Are you saying that Obama didn't come into office while two wars were going on?

Seriously? :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

LOL. The vapid Vast LWC is blithely unaware of how utterly ignorant and humorless he just revealed himself to be. :lol:

No chance that that one will ever get a handle on satirical references, eh?

OR, you're just a moron, since the same poster followed that post with:

Making your point that he "was only kidding" blatantly incorrect.

Forum List

Back