Isn't It Time To End This 70yr Bombing Campaign?

More foreign entanglements guarantee this bombing campaign will continue. It's getting to be just like Orwell's 1984. Perpetual never-ending War. I guess we will always need to have an enemy to keep the bombs dropping. How many enemies are we up to now? I lost count a long time ago. Pretty sad stuff.

You keep repeating that something is "harmful" or "sad" or "the founding fathers would have disapproved"......

Yet, Americans are not harmed or sad: Indeed they enjoy the highest standard of living in the world.

Frankly, I see every reason to believe the "founding fathers" would be tickled pink.

Fear and hatred stemming out of ignorance and fear seems to be the net result for the American people.

This is NOT a good thing.

:eusa_eh:

OK WTF does that even mean?

I could just as easily claim that

Fear and hatred stemming out of ignorance and fear seems to be the net result for cats.

You keep repeating that something is "harmful" or "sad" or "the founding fathers would have disapproved"......

Yet, Americans are not harmed or sad: Indeed they enjoy the highest standard of living in the world.

Frankly, I see every reason to believe the "founding fathers" would be tickled pink.

Fear and hatred stemming out of ignorance and fear seems to be the net result for the American people.

Fear and hatred stemming out of ignorance and fear seems to be the net result for cats.

You can claim anything you want. But that does not make your claim correct.

Ford GTO???

Seriously man, you are a Neocon?

And clearly you would not understand my post.

And that is a problem you have not me.

Last edited:

Ford GTO???

What on earth does using a Ford Mustang GTO as an example of US manufacturing have anything to do with being a "Neocon."

How do I clearly understand you post?

Are you saying you agree that fear and hatred stemming out of ignorance and fear seems to be the net result for cats is a true and logical statement?

Ford GTO???

What on earth does using a Ford Mustang GTO as an example of US manufacturing have anything to do with being a "Neocon."

How do I clearly understand you post?

Are you saying you agree that fear and hatred stemming out of ignorance and fear seems to be the net result for cats is a true and logical statement?

Yeah. Ford GTO. Like Muscle Cars and Beach Boys. The Beach Boys played for Bush. Bush was surrounded by neo-cons. Your reference to the GTO clearly marks you as a neo con too. Just connect the dots! Don't you see it now?
Oops, time for your meds...

I think it's fair to say that we have been bombing nations uninterrupted for the last 70yrs. We have continued this round-the-clock bombing campaign straight through several Republican and Democrat Presidents,going back to WWII. Isn't it time to start considering putting an end to this seemingly never-ending bombing campaign? Is aggressive Foreign Interventionism/Globalism really working for us? Personally i feel this foreign policy has done far more harm than good. I really do feel that the "World's Referee" and "World's Policeman" time should now pass. Enough is enough. That's just my opinion though. I would be very interested in hearing what others think about this issue. Thanks.

Who did we bomb today?

Will there ever be a time when we're not a War? It really is getting to be like Orwell's 1984. A constant and never-ending state of War. Seriously,how many enemies are we up to at this point? I lost count a long time ago.

Most Americans alive today cannot remember a time when we weren't bombing and at War with someone. That should say a lot about what our nation has become. I would like to see a real change at some point. Can this change ever happen? I'm not very optimistic at this point.

Will there ever be a time when we're not a War? It really is getting to be like Orwell's 1984. A constant and never-ending state of War. Seriously,how many enemies are we up to at this point? I lost count a long time ago.

You mean, there's so many you couldn't list 10?:eusa_whistle:

I think it's fair to say that we have been bombing nations uninterrupted for the last 70yrs. We have continued this round-the-clock bombing campaign straight through several Republican and Democrat Presidents,going back to WWII. Isn't it time to start considering putting an end to this seemingly never-ending bombing campaign? Is aggressive Foreign Interventionism/Globalism really working for us? Personally i feel this foreign policy has done far more harm than good. I really do feel that the "World's Referee" and "World's Policeman" time should now pass. Enough is enough. That's just my opinion though. I would be very interested in hearing what others think about this issue. Thanks.

Who did we bomb today?

The day's not over yet.

To my knowledge, our only enemies are terrorists, both at home and abroad. Yes?

Who did we bomb today?

I donno...we must be slackin' off......maybe we oughta pop another nuke over Hiroshima so Japan's economy can have the same growth rate it had in 1950.

A permanent state of War is not a good thing for the People. The Government can do all sorts of terrible things in the name of "Defending the Country." I actually look forward to a day when we're not bombing and at War. Can this day ever come? Doesn't look like it can. Call me a dreamer though.

To my knowledge, our only enemies are terrorists, both at home and abroad. Yes?

Well, we owe the Chinese a butt load of cash......I'm certain we could find a few million that don't like us.

Vietnam, grenada, nicaraga a few times. Iraq several times, after helping put Sadam in power and arming him.
Afganistan at least twice once by proxy thru what Reagan then termed freedom fighters whom we now know as islamofascists. Then those russian states.
And of course the cluster munitions we sold to Israel. Several times by proxy there.
How about Ghadffi's(sp?) place?
Panama?
Where we lost the blackhawk hellicopter? Africa somewhere....

Aren't we the worlds largest supplier of arms?

I am sure I forgot a few....

OHH yean and I forgot the time that US govt ordered bombs dropped on striking coal miners in WVA in the early 1900's.

Last edited:
During the research for my legal comparison of the American and Russian Executive War Powers white paper, I realized that we've been in some sort of war or armed conflict non-stop since before WWII.

Want the list?
Timeline of United States military operations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It really has been an extension to the Monroe Doctrine - which told the Colonial Powers (England, France, Spain) if you're going to try to "stop democracy" (i.e. colonize somewhere new) we're going to go to war with you.

And it's that seemingly "good intention" of saving democracy that has blossomed into a radically interventionist policy. We use it to be the world police and go where we want...when we want.

I'm against it, myself.

Last edited:
During the research for my legal comparison of the American and Russian Executive War Powers white paper, I realized that we've been in some sort of war or armed conflict

Want the list?
Timeline of United States military operations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's been non-stop since before WWII.

It really has been an extension to the Monroe Doctrine - which told the Colonial Powers (England, France, Spain) if you're going to try to "stop democracy" (i.e. colonize somewhere new) we're going to go to war with you.

And it's that seemingly "good intention" of saving democracy that has blossomed into a radically interventionist policy. We use it to be the world police and go where we want...when we want.

I'm against it, myself.

Which Bush extended to people that might attack us.

Vietnam, grenada, nicaraga a few times. Iraq several times, after helping put Sadam in power and arming him.
Afganistan at least twice once by proxy thru what Reagan then termed freedom fighters whom we now know as islamofascists. Then those russian states.
And of course the cluster munitions we sold to Israel. Several times by proxy there.
How about Ghadffi's(sp?) place?
Panama?
Where we lost the blackhawk hellicopter? Africa somewhere....

Aren't we the worlds largest supplier of arms?

I am sure I forgot a few....

OHH yean and I forgot the time that US govt ordered bombs dropped on striking coal miners in WVA in the early 1900's.

You gotta problem with sellin' stuff?

We can't all make a living farming lasagna.

Forum List

Back