Isn't It Time For Immoral Republicans to Resign?

The illegal and immoral antics of Republicans Sen. Ensign and Gov. Sanford are becoming a boil on the azz of the taxpayers of America....with their gifts to mistresses, trips paid for by the taxpayers, jobs given to the family of the mistress paid for by taxpayers. Hundreds of thousands of dollars paid to the mistress's family as "gifts." One Gov. blabbing obscenely concerning his mistress being "his soulmate" while his wife and four young children stand on the sidelines helplessly.

It is time for the republicans, who campaign on "family values" to demand their immediate resignations, as they continue to be a great embarrassment to people with real family values...I am sure there are some republicans that still appreciate the concept of physical and emotional integrity and loyalty on the part of their spouses.

The very fact that neither Ensign nor Sanford resigned immediately citing 'inability to concern themselves with integrity and true family values that they so righteously campaigned on,' plus using taxpayers money to carry on their tacky little affairs is indeed too egregious for religious taxpayers to handle without hurling.....It shows that neither man has any moral values at all and are a continuing detriment to American society. They clearly do not deserve their positions.

We'll deal with that just as soon as we get John Edwards behind bars! Yes we will.

Did you ask Clinton to resign? Did you ask Jefferson to resign, or any other democrat?

They will have to face the voters at the next election and the VOTERS will decide if they stay or go. Pretty simple concept actually.

I am not sure, but I think Clinton is out of office and not costing us any more money. Agree? Is this a simple enough question for you? Gunny.

Bush is out of office. are you done blaming him?

zing dina a ling! :lol::lol::lol:

The illegal and immoral antics of Republicans Sen. Ensign and Gov. Sanford are becoming a boil on the azz of the taxpayers of America....with their gifts to mistresses, trips paid for by the taxpayers, jobs given to the family of the mistress paid for by taxpayers. Hundreds of thousands of dollars paid to the mistress's family as "gifts." One Gov. blabbing obscenely concerning his mistress being "his soulmate" while his wife and four young children stand on the sidelines helplessly.

It is time for the republicans, who campaign on "family values" to demand their immediate resignations, as they continue to be a great embarrassment to people with real family values...I am sure there are some republicans that still appreciate the concept of physical and emotional integrity and loyalty on the part of their spouses.

The very fact that neither Ensign nor Sanford resigned immediately citing 'inability to concern themselves with integrity and true family values that they so righteously campaigned on,' plus using taxpayers money to carry on their tacky little affairs is indeed too egregious for religious taxpayers to handle without hurling.....It shows that neither man has any moral values at all and are a continuing detriment to American society. They clearly do not deserve their positions.

I'll go along with that if we get rid of the murder Ted Kennedy (although he is on his way out), and get rid of the Tax Cheats in obama's admin such as Tim Geitner, Get rid of Chris Dodd and his "cheap housing for me looking the other way fannie/freddy" house, barney frank and his rent control corruption, John Edward and his campaign financing his mistress, and the rest of em.

And yes the Douchebags Ensign and Sanford can go out the door with all the other corrupt Democrats and Republicans.

If your gonna adress the corruption issue make sure you approach it with an open mind, as both sides are rampant.

Y&a whatever.... you said... "Indigo girl" always conjers up Galelio evrything else just goes blank.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTuSDNRJYmE]YouTube - Indigo Girls - Galileo[/ame]

Uh, dipstick, Barney Frank allowed a male prostitution ring to be run out of his apartment... Robert Byrd was in the Klan. John Edwards was boinking some woman while his wife lie languishing with cancer and then there's Bill Clinton...

There's scumbags on both sides... enough already.

Uh, dipstick, Barney Frank allowed a male prostitution ring to be run out of his apartment... Robert Byrd was in the Klan. John Edwards was boinking some woman while his wife lie languishing with cancer and then there's Bill Clinton...

There's scumbags on both sides... enough already.

ditto

see my post above ;)

Barney Frank is GAY?????? :eek:

Have there been any women caught with their pants down? Seems to me it's usually men. Political affiliation has less to do with it than gender, if you ask me.

"Jesus was a Community Organizer
Pilate was a governor"

Jesus was for the individual. No where did he organize a community or stage a protest. He was a teacher. He left the decisions up to the individual to become a better person. He gave us a way to improve ourselves and by improving ourselves, improving our communities, and so on, and so on....

If morals have no place in politics, corruption will be the law. Morals are necessary for the individual to improve themselves, and by doing that improve their community, and so on, and so on....

see my post above

Wow, can't believe I omitted Ted Kennedy! There's always a Kennedy, isn't there?

Not for long. He is in bad shape...i saw him in his SUV a few weeks ago when he was making his trip back down the cape. He looks real bad, my uncle had a brain tumor too and it really messes up the brain functions.

But yeah, he is still a murderer that holds a senate seat.

And I can't believe I forgot about Robert KKK Byrd.

Pilate was a governor"

Jesus was for the individual. No where did he organize a community or stage a protest. He was a teacher. He left the decisions up to the individual to become a better person. He gave us a way to improve ourselves and by improving ourselves, improving our communities, and so on, and so on....

If morals have no place in politics, corruption will be the law. Morals are necessary for the individual to improve themselves, and by doing that improve their community, and so on, and so on....
Would Jesus mock a community organizer?

Pilate was a governor"

Would Jesus mock a community organizer?
no, but he would likely drive him out of the temple(like the money changers)

Forum List

Back