Isn't it refreshing to have a President who puts America first?

Sure if you define America as rich, white, corporate leaders, then yes, our president puts America first.

This warrants a petition to the board administration to give us a "LAME" button. One that can be clicked on minimum 5-times per shot.

I agree, it's lame that our President doesn't have the middle/working class best interests at heart.
Wow. Don't you think it is lame that you want a President that singles out groups of people instead of the best interests of all the people AND America?

If the middle class thrives, we all thrive. Pretty simple concept really, even you can understand it I'd imagine.
Here is a simpler concept, one in which even you could grasp it. If everyone thrives, the middle class also thrives because they are part of 'everyone'.

Enable the working class to earn a living wage. Enable the middle class to have cheap, effective healthcare and enable the middle class to become educated or trained in a skill without going in to a mountain of debt

Enable is not a policy, Brainiac. Try substituting rational thought for political slogans, if you can.

Banned 3 hotheads already today. I'm down with doubling that number. Because the outbursts and the attacks with no respect for the topics --- have to stop.. This is not a street confrontation. That's not what USMB is for.

Wrote SEVEN warnings. Deleted 41 posts. Thread banned a few..

If you don't like the topic and can't or won't contribute --- Just stay the hell out. And if you're fully riled and can't control

Wrote SEVEN warnings. Deleted 41 posts. Thread banned a few..

If you don't like the topic and can't or won't contribute --- Just stay the hell out. And if you're fully riled and can't control

Putting America first is the duty of all holding our government offices and I have absolutely no problem if Trump were to do that....it would be his duty.

(It's who he puts SECOND that I have a problem with! Russia, over our EU and Aussie allies)
Care to back up your bullshit claim about Russia?
President Trump signs Russia sanctions bill
And what the fuck is your cock sucking infatuation with a Terrorist Coddling EU?

Manafort, Flynn, Trump Jr, Bannon, Secret meetings, lies about secret meetings, praising Putin, Defending Russian hacking,
But noooooo. This Russia thing is BS.

You people are dumber than shit.
exactly russia russia a nothing burger. please post something that you believe is a crime. so far you haven't.
They did Oct 30th on the news. Over 2 months later we now have a something burger cooked medium well.

Forum List

Back