Isn't it funny

BBCAmerica

May 23, 2012
When Romney kicked the shit out of Obama, everyone gave Romney his props. Every station and news outlet republican or American I mean democrat talked about how Obama got his ass kicked. Look what happens to republicans when their guy loses. Fox didn't want to talk about the part Ryan did best in. Libya. The rest of the night was all joe

ass-handed-on-platter.jpg

The problem is Biden didnt win....He lied on Libya....he voted for the wars he hates....he put them on a credit card as he calls it....and he doesnt care about Iran.......
Now on economics....what specifics did Biden give....Ryan didnt give much...but Biden IS the VP...what's his plan?

When Romney kicked the shit out of Obama, everyone gave Romney his props. Every station and news outlet republican or American I mean democrat talked about how Obama got his ass kicked. Look what happens to republicans when their guy loses. Fox didn't want to talk about the part Ryan did best in. Libya. The rest of the night was all joe

But Ryan did not lose accodring to CNN and NBC polls, Ryan did and MSNBC says there was no clear winner:

Ryan Won Vice-Presidential Debate, 48 Percent Say in CNN Poll

Ryan Won Vice-Presidential Debate, 48 Percent Say in CNN Poll - Businessweek

http://video.msnbc.msn.com/nbc-news/49383320/?__utma=14933801.1569830953.1343278161.1349899716.1350021453.80&__utmb=14933801.3.10.1350021453&__utmc=14933801&__utmx=-&__utmz=14933801.1350021453.80.68.utmcsr=google|utmccn=(organic)|utmcmd=organic|utmctr=(not%20provided)&__utmv=14933801.|8=Earned%20By=msnbc%7Cpolitics%7Cnbcpolitics=1^12=Landing%20Content=Original=1^13=Landing%20Hostname=nbcpolitics.nbcnews.com=1^30=Visit%20Type%20to%20Content=Earned%20to%20Original=1&__utmk=177454373#49383320

So why are you claiming Biden won?

I think Biden could have won, IF he had not acted the way he did, he detracted from his own argument and came off unprofessional and childish.

Last edited:
The problem is Biden didnt win....He lied on Libya....he voted for the wars he hates....he put them on a credit card as he calls it....and he doesnt care about Iran.......
Now on economics....what specifics did Biden give....Ryan didnt give much...but Biden IS the VP...what's his plan?

WOW did you even listen? Joe didn't vote for the war. He gave all kinds of specifics. You didn't hear it because you didn't want to

LMAO Kinda pissed ain't you kid

When four americans die...that is some funny shit...let me tell ya

What's even funnier is that you pretend to give a shit about them...

It isn't like you ever gave a shit about this country. All you care about is your free shit no matter what happens to this country....All you have to look at is southern europe to understand that you're full of shit.

WE KEEP SPENDING WE"RE GOING TO BE DOWNGRADED AGAIN.

LMAO Kinda pissed ain't you kid

Not really, I do, but I guess when you're as political as you, you always have to find out the party before you care.....I dont

I can just see Lakhota counting pary affiliations from THE 9/11 and if republicans outnumberd democrats he wouldnt care.....so tell us the math

I'm losing respect for a certain group of people even more so. You mean to tell me all they have is whining? LOL.

Our economy is about ready to take a flying dump with the rest of the world...All you have is bs.
The SSI system is about ready to go under. O'boy, you have is your demands for MORE. MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE. FUCKING MORE.

You think with a middle east like it is and major countries crawling at our back like China. That we can cut our military and give more free shit just like southern europe that gets to live under that millitary. Feeling all comfortable in shit.

It isn't like you ever gave a shit about this country. All you care about is your free shit no matter what happens to this country....All you have to look at is southern europe to understand that you're full of shit.

WE KEEP SPENDING WE"RE GOING TO BE DOWNGRADED AGAIN.

You're too fucking dumb to know "factually" why we were downgraded the last time. Hint: S&P told us...

I'm losing respect for a certain group of people even more so. You mean to tell me all they have is whining? LOL.

Our economy is about ready to take a flying dump with the rest of the world...All you have is bs.
The SSI system is about ready to go under. O'boy, you have is your demands for MORE. MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE. FUCKING MORE.

You think with a middle east like it is and major countries crawling at our back like China. That we can cut our military and give more free shit just like southern europe that gets to live under that millitary. Feeling all comfortable in shit.

You're not only crazy and stupid - you're hilariously crazy and stupid. Holy shit...

Forum List

Back