Isn't it awful that Fox News is so biased?

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
Isn't it awful that Fox News is so biased?​

Rick Moran
December 5, 2012

President Obama met with some of the talking heads at MSNBC yesterday to discuss...tax rates? More likely, how best to follow the White House talking points on tax rates.

The meeting included noted tax expert Al Sharpton - whose intimate knowledge of the IRS includes the fact that he owes $1.5 million in back taxes - Rachel Maddow, and MSNBC's resident crazy man Lawrence O"Donnell. No one saw Chris Matthews enter the White House, which is not really surprising considering some of the wayward comments about Obama he's made recently.

Daniel Halper:

President Barack Obama met with several MSNBC hosts this afternoon at the White House to discuss tax rates, according toHuffington Post reporter Jennifer Bendery. The reporter wondered if an "MSNBC love fest" was going on at the White House.

Here's Bendery's reporting, in a series of tweets:

Just passed Al Sharpton walking into the WH.

- jennifer bendery (@jbendery) December 4, 2012

Also, Al Sharpton is so unbelievably tiny now. I actually gasped when I saw him pass by just now. Hope he's ok.

Rachel Maddow is now in the West Wing. How do I know this? I just walked in with her.

Never met Maddow until now. We kind of look alike, esp today. My intro: "Are you my long lost sister?" Her: "Glad we both got the memo."

Maddow, heading into West Wing, said she was here for a "hippie cabal." Asked if I was coming. NO, DAMN IT, I WASN'T INVITED.​

Read more:
Blog: Isn't it awful that Fox News is so biased?

Yeah it is, I blame Fox as one of the main causes of the decline of this country since it's inception. Really couldn't give a fuck less about your shitty article from a shitty blog.

:cuckoo:

Do you have anything intelligent to say?

Given the fact that the rest of JournOlists are biased and so obviously in the tank for their dear leader Oblamer, there is no doubt in my mind that you would make the claim. Obviously the blog did get a rise out of you even though your filthy brian has it's crude ways of spewing the garbage that you do. At least I'm intelligent enough to respond to your rants without having to use vile and base language.

Do you have anything intelligent to say?

Given the fact that the rest of JournOlists are biased and so obviously in the tank for their dear leader Oblamer, there is no doubt in my mind that you would make the claim. Obviously the blog did get a rise out of you even though your filthy brian has it's crude ways of spewing the garbage that you do. At least I'm intelligent enough to respond to your rants without having to use vile and base language.

What filthy Brian? Are you referring to Brian Ferry? Brian Adams? Brian Setzer? Brian Wilson?
Let me know. Thanks in advance.
Anyway, I see my post went over your head (what a surprise). So, I'll explain my post to you in simple terms.
First of all, I know it was actually Rick Moranis that was in "Honey I Shrunk the Kids," I was just being hilarious and it worked, I laughed.
Secondly, my comment about MSNBC was a satirical remark. I have often stated on these boards that MSNBC is biased (and so is Fox News). I don't watch either network. I mean, I for one, don't want anyone to tell me how to think while spinning ideological BS.
Finally, thanks for reading my post! :D

Msnbc says they are left leaning. Fox says they are fair and balanced. The difference is the right is fucking dumb enough ro believe fox. Idiots.

Oh and msnbc is not owned by some from Saudi Arabia. Fox is. Imagine of msnbc were though.

Yeah it is, I blame Fox as one of the main causes of the decline of this country since it's inception. Really couldn't give a fuck less about your shitty article from a shitty blog.
Why don't you elucidate? Otherwise why should anyone give a fuck about your post?

Msnbc says they are left leaning. Fox says they are fair and balanced. The difference is the right is fucking dumb enough ro believe fox. Idiots.

It fair to offer a slanted view like the rest of mass medai. Its balanced by the stupity of the left.

In case some folk hadn't noticed about 4 years ago CNN and Fox swapped a bunch of talking-heads.

So usually it isn't the journalists that are so biased. It's the producers. The folks that give them the stories they have to cover.

Isn't it awful that Fox News is so biased?

You mean the same way that MSNBC, NBC, CBS and CNN are?

Forum List

Back