Isn't it awesome to be ruled over?

You miss the point. The Court is charged with determining whether the law is Constitutional, not what they feel was intended. Of course, I await your lame-assed "welfare clause" strawman. I have never found one damned thing in the Constitution that mandates the Federal government must provide an profit for insurance companies or should force some people to pay for others' benefits.

Who cares what is in the "best a bunch of slave rapists could come up with" document? I don't.

Point is, YOU LOSE!!!!!

Really, all I care about.

Oh, yeah. Gay Marriage.

YOU LOSE AGAIN!!!

And we're banning the Confederate Flag. This is truly an AWESOME week. :dance::dance::dance:
Again, you don't get it, do you? Well, no one expects you to any more. We ALL have lost.

That's EXACTLY what has happened in the last two days.

first with OdicatorCare and now this

and the people are so stupid they don't EVEN realize what they HAVE GIVEN UP

I haven't given up anything, it was stolen.

Yes, some realize what actually happened. The people better do something about now or forever be RULED. Lets hope

That's EXACTLY what has happened in the last two days.

first with OdicatorCare and now this

and the people are so stupid they don't EVEN realize what they HAVE GIVEN UP

I haven't given up anything, it was stolen.

Yes, some realize what actually happened. The people better do something about now or forever be RULED. Lets hope

We can't do anything about the make up of the SCOTUS except impeachment which can't happen unless they commit a crime. For crying out loud the idiot Bush appointed the equally idiotic Roberts. The ruling on ACA was so twisted and contorted one would think EVERYONE would be up in arms, but no, the liberals won and that is in fact all they ever care about. Damn the country, that is all they want is to win.

That isn't their job. Did you flunk your civics class?

No, did you? The Supreme Court makes law all the time. Deal with it.

Does it physically hurt to be as stoopid as you are? I mean seriously, does it cause physical pain or are you just numb to it by now? Why don't you liberals just try and kill the Constitution all at once instead of bits and pieces? It keeps getting in your way of being able to make up the rules as you go.

Does it physically hurt to be as stoopid as you are? I mean seriously, does it cause physical pain or are you just numb to it by now? Why don't you liberals just try and kill the Constitution all at once instead of bits and pieces? It keeps getting in your way of being able to make up the rules as you go.

Guy, you wingnuts had no problem when SCOTUS overturned campaign Finance Reform (Citizen's United) or local gun laws (Heller). They substituted their own judgement for what the intent of the law was.

In this case, what they ruled was the intent of the people who wrote the law, who all said, "Yes, we really meant for their to be a federal exchange".

Congress could have wrote a one-page fix for this Obama would have signed. They refused to do so, so the court did it's job.

Guy, you wingnuts had no problem when SCOTUS overturned campaign Finance Reform (Citizen's United) or local gun laws (Heller). They substituted their own judgement for what the intent of the law was.

In this case, what they ruled was the intent of the people who wrote the law, who all said, "Yes, we really meant for their to be a federal exchange".

Congress could have wrote a one-page fix for this Obama would have signed. They refused to do so, so the court did it's job.

Speaking of wingnuts, there are no mulligans in law. Had the court done their job, they would have said, the law clearly states X. If that was not the intent of Congress, they need to take better care in writing their laws."

Speaking of wingnuts, there are no mulligans in law. Had the court done their job, they would have said, the law clearly states X. If that was not the intent of Congress, they need to take better care in writing their laws."

That happens to be your opinion. Fortunately, it's not the opinion of the court.

I guess words and their meanings are just hard for confused people like you. Enjoy your red sky.

I see that you want some similar alternative Superdemocrat I have created one:
Martin Luther King Jr had a dream; I have a vision. My vision is platformed on and because of his dream. My vision is the government of tomorrow. One adhering to all the wills of the people yet balancing interests of the founded corporations without bias. One with a strong universal equal access public educational system. I ask of you to take a look at my self-created new Government system linked bellow. I ask of you to dream with my vision and fully envision my dream. Thank you very much for all your time and I hope you can share my vision of the government of tomorrow.
Eleutherocracy The Key for a Balanced Government - Home

The founders would be hauling ass in their clippers back to king george and away from this freak show.
Sophomoric, hyperbolic nonsense.

This whining by the ridiculous right is unwarranted, ignorant idiocy.

All Americans enjoy greater freedom and liberty today than at any time in this Nation's history – and the best America is yet to come as more Americans continue to realize the their comprehensive civil rights, as gay Americans have recently.

I guess words and their meanings are just hard for confused people like you. Enjoy your red sky.

No confusion at all. We won. You Lost. Sorry this confuses you.

Ah, but in this new bizarre world, that means I won, because I just changed the definition of lost. See how that works. Just because I redefine a word.......doesn't make it so. I realize you want to believe, but that doesn't make it so either.

Forum List

Back