Isn't Hoody Maj Hasan really a Christian ?

gautama

Rookie
Aug 2, 2009
I love to read Ann Coulter.

IMO, Ann Coulter, with only one exception, that of being herself religious ........ has a complete grasp of REALITY ....... and, tells it as it is.

Here's the link to Ann Coulter's latest masterpiece:

New York Times Reader Kills Dozens in Norway - Page 1 - Ann Coulter - Townhall Conservative

The article has 2 pages.

BTW, IMO this thread exposes the MSM's POLITICAL bias, and thus should be in the POLITICAL category and not in a secondary reading category such as "RELIGION", or maybe "INTERNATIONAL AFFAIRS", or something.....

But, then.....waddaIknow about Political Bias.

Last edited:
  • Banned
"It's too bad Breivik wasn't a Muslim extremist open about his Jihadist views, because I hear the Army is looking for a new psychiatrist down at Fort Hood":lol::clap2:

Everything is so fucked up in this Obamarrhoidal America that I'm not sure this new job opening isn't actually a fact.......is it ??????

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

I do not like the NY Times. They are most definitely a leftist, liberal rag.
However....
If the guy in Norway were a Muslim, the headlines would have used the word Muslim.
So the times simply did the same thing in reverse.
I do not hold it against them and I leave it up to the readers to not let it affect their thinking.

I do not like the NY Times. They are most definitely a leftist, liberal rag.
However....
If the guy in Norway were a Muslim, the headlines would have used the word Muslim.
So the times simply did the same thing in reverse.
I do not hold it against them and I leave it up to the readers to not let it affect their thinking.

Oh, really? The headline would have read that, would it? As Ms. Coulter points out, the ONLY article the NY Times ever published that stated that the Ft. Hood shooter was a Muslim was published a year after the shootings. When it happened, you couldn't have gotten those lying sacks of feces to admit he was Muslim if you'd held a gun to their heads.

When I look at that dirtbag all I see is a murderer.

I really could care less what religion he professes.

A murderer is a murderer.

Its just to bad Norway is so enlightened that they don't have the death penalty.

Twenty one years in jail?? What a joke.

When I look at that dirtbag all I see is a murderer.

I really could care less what religion he professes.

A murderer is a murderer.

Its just to bad Norway is so enlightened that they don't have the death penalty.

Twenty one years in jail?? What a joke.

So you don't mind being lied to if the person you're being lied to about is a bad person anyway? "Oh, what the hell. Blame his crimes on anyone you like. Point is, he's a criminal, no matter WHO else you tar with the same brush!"

Interesting attitude.

Coulter is a whackjob who adds little to the political debate.

The thing I see about Major Hasan was that this is really what I saw in the military when I was in.

If he were Sergeant Hasan, he'd have been busted in rank and thrown out quickly. Because he was in "Officer's Country", everyone felt a need to protect him as one of the "Good Old Boys", even though it was pretty obvious the guy was 1) Completely off his nut and 2) unsuited towards any military service.

I would like to see Maj Hasan have a fair day in court and then a fair day at the gallows. In fact, I would like to be the one who pulls the lever to hang that asshole.

Coulter is a whackjob who adds little to the political debate.

The thing I see about Major Hasan was that this is really what I saw in the military when I was in.

If he were Sergeant Hasan, he'd have been busted in rank and thrown out quickly. Because he was in "Officer's Country", everyone felt a need to protect him as one of the "Good Old Boys", even though it was pretty obvious the guy was 1) Completely off his nut and 2) unsuited towards any military service.

Well, apparently, Ms. Coulter added to the political debate the little, overlooked detail that Anders Breivik is no more a "conservative Christian fundamentalist" than I am the Queen of England.

Actually, the military tried very hard to toss him out prior to his assault. Don't blame THEM because you didn't hear that little factoid. Blame the same media that tied itself into pretzels to avoid telling you the guy was Muslim and shouted, "Allahu Akbar!" as he opened fire.

I would like to see Maj Hasan have a fair day in court and then a fair day at the gallows. In fact, I would like to be the one who pulls the lever to hang that asshole.

So would I.

However, the man is almost without a doubt insane and we don't execute the insane.

Not sure what makes you think he's legally insane. Seems to me like he knew exactly what he was doing. Just because it's not something MOST of us would do doesn't make it insane.

Forum List

Back