Isn't He Wonderful...Stevie wonder.

sealadaigh

Rookie
Mar 12, 2012
THE NO REP ZONE
Legendary songwriter, musician and singer Stevie Wonder cancelled his scheduled performance at a fundraiser to benefit the Israel Defense Forces.

Wonder, the recipient of 25 Grammy Awards and an Academy Awards, claimed that his attendance at the Friends of the Israel Defense Forces (FIDF) Western Regional Gala on Thursday, December 6th would be inconsistent with his status as a UN "Messenger of Peace."

The renowned performer had come under intense social media pressure to pull out of the event, with two different online petitions garnering thousands of signatures.

“You were arrested in 1985 protesting South African Apartheid, now we ask you: please remember that apartheid is apartheid, whether it comes from White Afrikaaner settlers of South Africa or from Jewish Israelis in Israel,” one petition reads. “Desmond Tutu has recognized that Israel’s Apartheid is worse than South Africa’s – will you stand with us against apartheid and cancel your performance at the IDF fundraiser.”

Stevie Wonder Pulls Out of FIDF Concert - Inside Israel - News - Israel National News

THANK YOU, STEVIE WONDER.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Only nazis like yourself consider ISrael an Apartheid state

while my ancestors were running to fight the nais, i imagine them waving at some of your ancestors as they ran the other way.

a lot of good jewish people signed that petition and one was circulated by jewish voice for peace.

i don't imagine stevie wonder is a nazi. nor am i, nor the jews who worked on these petitions to get them signed.

138 to 9.

Legendary songwriter, musician and singer Stevie Wonder cancelled his scheduled performance at a fundraiser to benefit the Israel Defense Forces.

Wonder, the recipient of 25 Grammy Awards and an Academy Awards, claimed that his attendance at the Friends of the Israel Defense Forces (FIDF) Western Regional Gala on Thursday, December 6th would be inconsistent with his status as a UN "Messenger of Peace."

The renowned performer had come under intense social media pressure to pull out of the event, with two different online petitions garnering thousands of signatures.

“You were arrested in 1985 protesting South African Apartheid, now we ask you: please remember that apartheid is apartheid, whether it comes from White Afrikaaner settlers of South Africa or from Jewish Israelis in Israel,” one petition reads. “Desmond Tutu has recognized that Israel’s Apartheid is worse than South Africa’s – will you stand with us against apartheid and cancel your performance at the IDF fundraiser.”

Stevie Wonder Pulls Out of FIDF Concert - Inside Israel - News - Israel National News

I guess Stevie Wonder worried about all those on-line petitions and what it would do to his career. Someone should have told Stevie Wonder what they would called him in Arabic and that slavery still goes on in the Arab world.. Meanwhile, there have been many entertainers who have been told not to go perform in Israel, and they didn't chicken out and went so whomever is salivating over the Stevie Wonder affair, think about those entertainers who hav had no problem going to Israel to perform even though the Jew haters have told them not to go.
http://www.jewishjournal.com/hollywoodjew/item/did_stevie_wonder_succumb_to_israel_haters

I am guessing you think he has AIDS because he is black or you wrongly assume he is gay.

I thought Stevie Wonder died of AIDS years ago.

warrior my ass. you're just a wee homophobic shite who cant even talk a good game.

Talk about homos -

Turn your rep on, assfucker. Don't give me that "rep doesn't mean shit" shit, pussy

try not to lose your composure there, warrior. it ain't cool. you're supposed to be a tough guy. remember.

you don't have the balls to turn off your rep, you wee shite. you can't go it alone.

I thought Stevie Wonder died of AIDS years ago.

warrior my ass. you're just a wee homophobic shite who cant even talk a good game.

Talk about homos -

Turn your rep on, assfucker. Don't give me that "rep doesn't mean shit" shit, pussy

i have a lot of gay friends there, buddy. i ain't scared of them because i am secure in my sexuality.

one of them was close to the toughest guys i know...was one of the first gays in a teamster warehouse. took a lot of shite from the other workers and didn't bat an eye...good guy. he and i got along great because i represented the workers, all the workers. attitudes changed.

he would laugh at tough guys like you. said a lot of ya were closeted or latent. got a feelin' he was right. no bigs. attitudes change.

I guess Stevie Wonder worried about all those on-line petitions and what it would do to his career. Someone should have told Stevie Wonder what they would called him in Arabic and that slavery still goes on in the Arab world.. Meanwhile, there have been many entertainers who have been told not to go perform in Israel, and they didn't chicken out and went so whomever is salivating over the Stevie Wonder affair, think about those entertainers who hav had no problem going to Israel to perform even though the Jew haters have told them not to go.
http://www.jewishjournal.com/hollywoodjew/item/did_stevie_wonder_succumb_to_israel_haters

it is not who shows, it is who doesn't show, and there are a lot of entertainers boycotting israel. i read the article. they sort of trash stevie wonder.

now, you know i rarely use the word "dualie" but sometimes it is appropriate, and this is one of those times. we have young men and women serving overseas and coming home all screwed up and these jewish americans are off fundraising for a foreign army. i checked their site. not one word about our own brave kids. i will question their loyalty. these americans are more loyal to israel than america, and at a time when our own kids need our support (and their support) so badly.

what if everyone did that...supported the armies of the countries of their ancestors at the expense of their own soldiers, sailors, airmen, and marines.

shame on the FIDF.

and knock it off with that stupid "jew hater" shite. long, long before, almost five years before, the israeli foreign ministry came out with the memorandum to stop using "anti-semite", i was telling you all that you were using it too much. "jew hater" is a poor substitute. it is silly name calling and a lot odf these so called "jew haters", many of the leaders of these alleged "jew haters", are jews themselves.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back