*Islams: Vagina Holy War On Women*

*Who Own's The Muslim Vigina: Man Or Woman?*

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Right, so the question is are they really happy being ignorant of other lifestyles? If they knew of them, would they choose them over the life they are pretty much forced into? The problem is that they do not have the freedom to choose for themselves, I think whether or not they are 'content' or happy with what they currently have is kind of irrelevant. They are being subjugated and brain washed from the time of birth.

Well like you said, ignorance is bliss. I don't agree with the way the women are treated over there but they are brought up to believe this is right, and you would be surprised how many of those women get pissed when they hear western people talking about how oppressed they are.

I'm just saying that they don't understand, and the fact that they get pissed or don't think that they're subjugated doesn't mean that they're not, that's all. It's like Stockholm syndrome, should you leave the kidnapped with their kidnapper because they've acquired an affinity for them thru oppression and now don't want to leave?

I understand, I remember reading stories about slaves here in the US who said it wasn't all that bad and they were happy with the way things were.

Sorry bout that,

1. The whole premise that a Muslim womens *vagina* belongs to the husband is beyond reason.
2. It makes no sense.
3. Its pure darkness, and I can see how ignorant heathen men would get kinda hot about it when some Muslim man shows it to a potential convert, also you can have as many *vagina's* you want to marry, muliple wives is okay in Islam.
4. I stand totally against this!:evil:
5. And I am not ashamed to say it.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
6. And I wonder why so many here have nothing to say about it.
7. Its obvious few here have any moral principles.
8. If you wink the eye to this, you wink the eye to all darkness, there's no doubt about it. :eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I'd like to own her Vagina. A 24 hour job.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5btd0noAKz0[/ame]

Sorry bout that,

1. So you want to live in sin wuth this reporter? Not a good idea, not at this time and days.
2. Look the sanctity of a persons body is whats at loss here.
3. Muslim *vagina's* are not their own, it degrades women all over the planet.
4. Muslims and non-Muslims.
5. I don't see how no one else see's this? :confused:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

You say you hate Muslims and want them all deported, so why do you care about Muslim vaginas?

1. Son are you dense or what?:confused:
2. I hate to repeat myself, but for you, I will try an drill this in one more time for you.
3. I don't hate Muslim's I hate what Muslims stand for, and I hate Islam thier religion, if you wanna call it a religion, which it certainly is not.
4. Now soak your hairy eyeball on what I just said for a minute, and allow it to soak into the grey matter behind it.
5. Ahhhh,...there you go, you got it!
6. Muslim women should not by religious laws, give away thier *vagina's* to thier husbands, its immoral.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. I had a thought, you do know that if a Muslim women is even suspected of sharing her *sacred vagina* to another man, then the husband has a right to kill her?
2. Day in day out Muslim women are being killed for just being suspect of sharing the *sacred vagina* to some one else.
3. This should tell you something, if you just had a thimble amount of wisdom.
4. Perhaps this is the hold Satan has on Muslims, the *sacred vagina*?
5. The wife has some internal reward knowing that her husband has some *sacred ownership* of her *sacred vagina*.
6. And the husband does too, in his pants eye.
7. Perversion grows children from within.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Another problem with Islam is they worship the *sacred vagina*, when infact the Muslim female *vagina* has no godhead value whatsoever.
2. They bow down to the *sacred vagina*, making it a god to them in fact they are bowing down to Satan.
3. The Msulim women allow this, they are both self dooming, because each is guilty in the real Gods eyes, and Gods not blind to it..
4. They worship the *sacred vagina* because thats where they came out of, a womens womb.
5. They have some sort of evil attachment to this source of life, its Satanical.
6. Its something thats learned of Satan, and they pray to the, *sacred vagina* for more male children, and not female children.
7. You would think that they would pray for more *sacred vaginas* females; but no, they won't, because the Muslim women do not own the *sacred vagina* its the adult mans *sacred vagina*, so Muslim men, pray for males, because they know when the males mature to adulthood, they will own thier wives, *sacred vaginas*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Most really old outdated religious texts have horrible misogynistic rules, your religion not excluded. That doesn't mean people follow them, and it doesn't mean you should generalize extremist views onto all Muslims, just as I shouldn't think all Christians are complete morons just because of your postings here.

Another problem with Islam is they worship the *sacred vagina*, when infact the Muslim female *vagina* has no godhead value whatsoever. They bow down to the *sacred vagina*, making it a god to them in fact they are bowing down to Satan.

This is pure gold. :lol:

Sorry bout that,

Most really old outdated religious texts have horrible misogynistic rules, your religion not excluded. That doesn't mean people follow them, and it doesn't mean you should generalize extremist views onto all Muslims, just as I shouldn't think all Christians are complete morons just because of your postings here.

1. So you are claiming I am wrong, and you are about to prove me wrong while you defend Islam?
2. Or is this where you just bullshit me?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Oh you are absolutely correct in that an ancient religious text has unethical misogynistic writings, as yours does. Most do. What you are wrong in doing is projecting that onto the greater religion. Extremists are at the extremes, not the representative sample.

Sorry bout that,

1. Another problem with Islam is they worship the *sacred vagina*, when infact the Muslim female *vagina* has no godhead value whatsoever.
2. They bow down to the *sacred vagina*, making it a god to them in fact they are bowing down to Satan.
3. The Msulim women allow this, they are both self dooming, because each is guilty in the real Gods eyes, and Gods not blind to it..
4. They worship the *sacred vagina* because thats where they came out of, a womens womb.
5. They have some sort of evil attachment to this source of life, its Satanical.
6. Its something thats learned of Satan, and they pray to the, *sacred vagina* for more male children, and not female children.
7. You would think that they would pray for more *sacred vaginas* females; but no, they won't, because the Muslim women do not own the *sacred vagina* its the adult mans *sacred vagina*, so Muslim men, pray for males, because they know when the males mature to adulthood, they will own thier wives, *sacred vaginas*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sacred Vagina?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:cuckoo:

Sorry bout that,

1. It has recently come to my attention that Muslim men all over the world have it written in thier so called religious books that the men own thier wifes vagina's, Marc39 or guatama supplied me with this information, which I never knew and am greatful for him providing it.
2. They will raise Holy Hell if they don't get the vagina when they demand it.
3. And they have the Muslim right to beat with thier hands, said wife who holds this vagina.
4. They can divorce said wife with vagina, if the wife fails to delivery said vagina when said man wants said vagina made to the ready.
5. Divorce is easy within Islam, all the man has to do is say "I divorce you" three times, then its done.
6. Then said man, can go out and find a new vagina to own and marry.
7. How does this make you moral people feel about this?
8. Or a better question, are there any moral people in here?
9. Is this a fair topic?:clap2::clap2: I think it is, its what they learn in thier books, I've read it.
10. Can a Muslim man admit that he marry's a vagina not a women when he gets married?
11. This thread is not directed at any particular person or person's on this site, and is not to be intended to flame said Muslims or Islam, I am just asking questions frankly, and you know *CWN* if anything, I am frank!:eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1) Too bad women do not submit to the philosophy--"Your husband owns your vagina!!"
But then, women do act as if they own our penises! Try putting it in some other lady and they act as if they have to kill you!!

2)Who doesn't? Ted Haggart??
3)You mean they have to beat themselves-thus the reason for raising holy hell!
4)Sexual incompatibility is a grounds for divorce:eusa_shhh:
5)Too bad our American courts don't see it that way! You have to hire and pay lawyers, explain why you are tired of beating your meat, and in the end still lose your shirt to the wifey for being a jerk. "Its cheaper to keep her" is good advice!
6)That is the idea behind divorce!
7)I am jealous!!:(
8)of course:eusa_angel:
9)This is a theological concept! It is fair game!
10)Don't every man marries humans bearing vagina? Or is it "vagina bearing human?
Oh wait--some homosexual men do not marry such things. Too bad for them, eh?
11) Oh don't worry! When the muslims talk about your religion, don't you take offense, ok?:tongue:

Sorry bout that,

1. I think you people are aware of the seriousness of this whole *sacred vagina* deal.
2. Muslim women are being surpressed, thier husbands are claiming ownership of thier *Vaginas*
3. In the history of mankind this sinks to a new low, inslavement of womens *Vaginas*.
4. Unless I expose Muslim *vaginas* they will remain in chains.
5. Let the Muslims *Viginas* go!!!!
6. We shall over come some day!!!!
7. No pun untended, this is serious!!!!!!:evil:
8. Today the Muslims inslave womens *Vaginas* tomorrow they inslave you!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back