Islam's tipping point

Mr.Fitnah

Dreamcrusher
Jul 14, 2009
Paradise.
:lol: For at least a few folks remember its cold up there so dont expect much of a turn out maybe it will be like a virtual protest

"Protest planned to tell world: Islam is peaceful," by Eric D. Lawrence for the Detroit Free Press, December 28:

The organizers of a Dearborn-area group on Facebook are calling for Muslims to protest against the actions of a Nigerian man accused of trying to attack a Northwest Airlines flight en route to Detroit Metro Airport on Friday.
Majed Moughni, a Dearborn attorney, said Sunday afternoon that Muslims need to let the world know that those who would commit terrorism do not represent Islam.

"It's very frustrating to know that these guys are using Islam and committing terror," he said. "Islam stands for peace."

His Facebook group, Dearborn Area Community Members, is calling for local Muslims to hold a protest during the scheduled Jan. 8 hearing in U.S. District Court in Detroit for Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab. The 23-year-old was charged Saturday with trying to detonate an explosive device on Northwest Airlines Flight 253 on Friday. He told federal authorities he was acting on orders from Al Qaeda.

Information about the protest is being posted on the group's Facebook page: "Please bring your signs, and American flags: theme: 'NOT IN THE NAME OF ISLAM,' " according to one post.

Fatme Nemer, 24, a Dearborn resident and member of the Facebook group, agreed that the time had come to protest against terrorism....

Yes, eight years and 15,000 jihad attacks after 9/11, maybe now is the time.

In a completely unrelated story

25 Brits in jet bomb plots

COPS fear that 25 British-born Muslims are plotting to bomb Western airliners.
The fanatics, in five groups, are now training at secret terror camps in Yemen.

It was there London-educated Umar Abdulmutallab, 23, prepared for his Christmas Day bid to blow up a US jet.

Cops fear 25 British-born Muslims are plotting to bomb Western airliners | The Sun |News

these individuals need to get on the same page,
Or maybe thats the point.

`Let there be a group of you who call to good, commanding the right and forbidding the wrong, for those are the successful'' (Koran 3:104).

Which is which?

Home > Hanafi Fiqh > Commanding Right & Forbidding Wrong
Question ID: 161 Date Published : March 28, 2006
Commanding the Right & Forbidding the Wrong

Last edited:
o here we go...i will wade in here with just observations....nothing to back it up...but islamic men are either very immature....or very bitter...i cant figure out what goes on in between....i dont know if its just my reaction as a "western" style female....but damn..what is with islamic men? they seem to always be trying to make a point....and i guess the point is lost on me...

religious fantics regardless of believes will always be able to snag young immature people into their cults or whatever...islam must promote violence...the numbers cannot be denied....

all religions have issues but the threat from islamic beliefs seems to be the greatest threat to the west right now...or will they simply convert us....they are the largest growing religion in the world, why?

all religions have issues but the threat from islamic beliefs seems to be the greatest threat to the west right now...or will they simply convert us....they are the largest growing religion in the world, why?
Because according to Islam everyone is born a muslim and is they corrupted away from Islam.
The threat of
The Book that Tax or the sword is convincing enough to revert some to the appearance of Islam.
When it come down to acting like a muslims and killing is when the crisis of faith occurs

‘Then one night, my husband came home and told me that the padisha had sent word that we were to kill all the Christians in our village, and that we would have to kill our neighbors. I was very angry, and told him that I did not care who gave such orders, they were wrong. These neighbors had always been kind to us, and if he dared to kill them Allah would pay us out. I tried all I could to stop him, but he killed them — killed them with his own hand.’

http://www.memri.de/uebersetzungen_analysen/themen/islamistische_ideologie/isl_virgins_30_10_01.html

he Black-Eyed' and Sexual Relations
Are "the black-eyed" available for sex? Some evidently think they are. The Israeli media reported on a suicide bomber caught before he managed to carry out his mission; he was wearing a towel as a loincloth to protect his genitals for use in Paradise.

I will make my body a bomb that will blast the flesh of Zionists, the sons of pigs and monkeys… I will tear their bodies into little pieces and will cause them more pain than they will ever know." His classmates shouted in response, "Allah Akhbar," and his teacher shouted, "May the virgins give you pleasure." A 16-year-old Hamas youth leader in a Gaza refugee camp told Kelley, "Most boys can't stop thinking about the virgins."[19]

o here we go...i will wade in here with just observations....nothing to back it up...but islamic men are either very immature....or very bitter...i cant figure out what goes on in between....i dont know if its just my reaction as a "western" style female....but damn..what is with islamic men? they seem to always be trying to make a point....and i guess the point is lost on me...

religious fantics regardless of believes will always be able to snag young immature people into their cults or whatever...islam must promote violence...the numbers cannot be denied....

With many Muslim men it's a case of DSB or Deadly Sperm Buildup.

They usually can't marry till age 30.

Sunni terrorists use it as a tool to trick kids into doing crazy shit like blowing themselves up.....from lackanookey.

Last edited:
"western" style female.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbWRsBsKjDQ[/ame]

Doctor Doctor what is wrong with me
This supermarket life is getting long
What is the heart life of a colour TV
What is the shelf life of a teenage queen
Ooh western woman
Ooh western girl
News hound sniffs the air
When Jessica Hahn goes down
He latches on to that symbol of detachment
Attracted by the peeling away of feeling
The celebrity of the abused shell the belle
Ooh western woman
Ooh western girl
And the children of Melrose
Strut their stuff
Is absolute zero cold enough
And out in the valley warm and clean
The little ones sit by their TV screens
No thoughts to think
No tears to cry
All sucked dry
Down to the very last breath
Bartender what is wrong with me?
Why am I so out of breath?
The captain said excuse me ma'am
This species has amused itself to death
Amused itself to death
Amused itself to death
We watched the tragedy unfold
We did as we were told
We bought and sold
It was the greatest show on earth
But then it was over
We ohhed and aahed
We drove our racing cars
We ate our last few jars of caviar
And somewhere out there in the stars
A keen-eyed look-out
Spied a flickering light
Our last hurrah
Our last hurrah
And when they found our shadows
Grouped around the TV sets
They ran down every lead
They repeated every test
They checked out all the data on their lists
And then the alien anthropologists
Admitted they were still perplexed
But on eliminating every other reason
For our sad demise
They logged the explanation left
No tears to cry, no feelings left
(switch channels)

Sunni terrorists use it as a tool to trick kids into doing crazy shit like blowing themselves up.....from lackanookey.

You put it very crudely but there is truth to what you say. I see many Arab men in Thailand and they are all happy as larks because they're getting some...where as in Dubai, Kuwait and Bahrain all of the Arab men must remain abstinate (or at least it seams that way) for fear of the religious police that are EVERYWHERE.

You put it very crudely but there is truth to what you say. I see many Arab men in Thailand and they are all happy as larks because they're getting some...where as in Dubai, Kuwait and Bahrain all of the Arab men must remain abstinate (or at least it seams that way) for fear of the religious police that are EVERYWHERE.

I put it that way on purpose.

I've even heard they bugger each other till they make it to 30. Many of those that do come out of the woodwork when the Sun goes down. I trained them and thought it was strange that some of them were coyly smiling at me after close of business.

Rumors of Yasser Arafat being gay floated after his death. I'm sure there's some truth to it. I wouldn't be surprised that many terrorists are gay. The leader of the 9/11 terrorists was known to cross-dress a bit.

Last edited:

It's not only the west being attacked by Islam.

why cant you marry till your 30??? the muslims men i have known in real life....were married when i met them....both were displaced ... one wrote a very interesting manual on terrorism. he was from jersulam and could never return....the other was from lebanon....due to actions taken in their countries both were exiled....i never ask why....from the reading material i could guess it...they both settled in this area and have done well...my female friend is no longer islamic....she is quite western at this point. including changing her name so she could work with jewish clients....i had seen too many of them....look at her name and simply get up and walk out of the office...

the young men i know ...are from interactions with the public...i dont care for their attitude towards me....or women in general...so careful not to touch your hand when you hand them money etc....or acting like if you do...its acid on their hand

it is not only the west....we must look at what is happening in other countries....will muslims assimulate in the us...or will they have the same problems here as they do in europe?

it is not only the west....we must look at what is happening in other countries....will muslims assimulate in the us...or will they have the same problems here as they do in europe?

Take a look at Detroit. They are not interested in assimilating.

"Maybe it's time to save the ship to say that I am going to take an oath to be non-violent," he said, speaking of the widespread violence in the world by Muslims against other Muslims.

"And that I refuse as a Muslim to kill another Muslim and also as a Muslim to defend the rights of others."

Right to do what ? convert to Islam?

Reviving the spirit of Islam - thestar.com

"Maybe it's time to save the ship to say that I am going to take an oath to be non-violent," he said, speaking of the widespread violence in the world by Muslims against other Muslims.

"And that I refuse as a Muslim to kill another Muslim and also as a Muslim to defend the rights of others."

I think they need to understand that shrinking away from *infidels* because their faith would be tested is wrong. That's a start. However...figure the odds on that.

I think they need to understand that shrinking away from *infidels* because their faith would be tested is wrong. That's a start. However...figure the odds on that.
Islam has always had a group of muslims who reach out to infidels .

Book of International Law (al-Siyar)

Holy war (al-Jihad) which has been started from our side is fard kifayah (a community duty);if some of them fulfils the requirement,the whole society is exempted;otherwise the whole society becomes sinful.

``Let there be a group of you who call to good, commanding the right and forbidding the wrong, for those are the successful'' (Koran 3:104).

Commanding the Right & Forbidding the Wrong

This is somthing that I don't understand, either. After terrorist attempts at Mass Murder motivated at least in part by religious fervor, there are always the obligatory cries that Islam is a religion of peace.

When a young Methodist gets the spirit, he goes to the third world and builds huts for the homeless and teaches math in the mud hut school.

When a young muslim gets the spirit, he tries to ignite himself and as many others as he can find. Islam might be a religion of peace, but the interpretation of this peaceful religion seems to lead to allot of people getting killed.

It seems the love of God is easily overcome by the hatered of other people in this religion.

Back to the Good vs. Evil thread, again. If actions are motivated by hate, they are probably evil and if motivated by love, are probably good. You shall know them by their works.

This is somthing that I don't understand, either. After terrorist attempts at Mass Murder motivated at least in part by religious fervor, there are always the obligatory cries that Islam is a religion of peace.

When a young Methodist gets the spirit, he goes to the third world and builds huts for the homeless and teaches math in the mud hut school.

When a young muslim gets the spirit, he tries to ignite himself and as many others as he can find. Islam might be a religion of peace, but the interpretation of this peaceful religion seems to lead to allot of people getting killed.

It seems the love of God is easily overcome by the hatered of other people in this religion.

Back to the Good vs. Evil thread, again. If actions are motivated by hate, they are probably evil and if motivated by love, are probably good. You shall know them by their works.

The two acts have similarity in the goal, they are evangelical acts to help others and to encourage others to join in.
To terrorize someone into fearing Islam or adopting Islam do the that fear is an act of piety as is to die while killing infidels.

It also shows other none religious muslims they to can make a difference in the architecture of the world .
It is evangelical jihad.

For example from the very earliest days of Islam

"Thereupon Mas'ud leapt upon Sunayna, one of the Jewish merchants with whom his family had social and commercial relations and killed him. The Muslim's brother complained, saying, 'Why did you kill him? You have much fat in you belly from his charity.' Mas'ud answered, 'By Allah, had Muhammad ordered me to murder you, my brother, I would have cut off your head.' Wherein the brother said, 'Any religion that can bring you to this is indeed wonderful!' And he accepted Islam."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back