Yes Moses was Black. Just because you are uncomfortable with that doesnt change him into a white boy. Again lets see some proof if you really want to convince me.
Just show us your proof that Moses was black, that should do it.
You made the claim. You show me proof Moses was white. I already showed you proof he was Black.
What? That drawing of rasta Eddy Murphy? LOL! Shaddup! And try again. :D
Sorry cave chimp. Your claim, your burden of proof. Stop stalling or you become irrelevant.
laugh.gif
Moses was a jew, therefore a white guy. Enjoy your lunch. :D
The Jews were Black. Enjoy your banana and being irrelevant since you have yet to post any proof.
laugh.gif

Qur'an, Hadith and Scholars:Racism - WikiIslam

This link shows Islam's long history of racism against Sub-suharan Africans...their scholar Martin Lings even wrote hateful things about Blacks in his book, "Muhammad."

-

Ah, the religious being racists. Funny that Christianity in the US also has a long history of racism against "Sub-suharan Africans".

but Christians are better because America is Christian.

Circular logic is the best

Just show us your proof that Moses was black, that should do it.
You made the claim. You show me proof Moses was white. I already showed you proof he was Black.
Sorry cave chimp. Your claim, your burden of proof. Stop stalling or you become irrelevant.
laugh.gif
The Jews were Black. Enjoy your banana and being irrelevant since you have yet to post any proof.
laugh.gif
Jews were black. LOL! If you really believe that then I guess you're a hopeless racist. Or just a troll. Or more likely both.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Jews were black. LOL! If you really believe that then I guess you're a hopeless racist. Or just a troll. Or more likely both.
If you really believe the Jews were white youre a cave chimp and a racist. There is no reason to believe white people would have even survived without some powerful sunblock back then.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
If you really believe the Jews were white youre a cave chimp and a racist. There is no reason to believe white people would have even survived without some powerful sunblock back then.
laugh.gif
Being black was redundant. No need for the big lips either.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Being black was redundant. No need for the big lips either.
Being Black is the ultimate. No one wants thin lips like chimps and white guys..
laugh.gif

God cannot have a race. We are talking about the force or entity behind the creation of the universe and BILLIONS of galaxies. We (planet earth) are not even a speck of sand in this picture. Human beings are so arrogant. We have conciousness and just because of that we think we are behind it all.

“Further conceive, I beg, that a stone, while continuing in motion, should be capable of thinking and knowing, that it is endeavoring, as far as it can, to continue to move. Such a stone, being conscious merely of its own endeavor and not at all indifferent, would believe itself to be completely free, and would think that it continued in motion solely because of its own wish. This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined.”

Baruch Spinoza :clap2:
Bullshit. Show me where it says god cant have a race. If man was created in gods image then god is Black. He is even described as having hair like wool. Sorry white boy.

Here is a description of god.

Dan 7:9
I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.

You are just as much of a mentally ill racist as white supremacists are. In fact, you are the flip side of the same coin.

In the OT, God does not have a race. It says man was created "in the image of God" and we all know that the earth and us humans have all the ingredients that stars and all galaxies have. It's pretty obnoxious to think that a human being actually created this universe. Reminds me of people who thought the earth is flat and those that thought the Solar system circled around the earth. Humans like to hang on to medieval beliefs.
So you wrote all that but cant provide anything that says god does not have a race? Yes "in the image" of god. The first humans were Black and they look like god. Sorry white guy.

Ha ha ha. Like I said, you're no different than white supremacists, and an embarrassment to majority of black people.

Black supremacy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Black supremacy or black supremacism is a racist ideology which is centered upon the belief or promotes the belief that black people are superior to people of other racial backgrounds and therefore, black people should politically, economically, and socially dominate non-black people. Like other racial supremacist ideologies and related social movements, it is based on a notion of biological race. In that sense, all forms of racial supremacy are essentialist ideologies that conflict with constructionist views of race.

Melanin theory
Main article: Melanin theory
Some black supremacists justify supremacist assertions by assigning superior properties to melanin based on pseudo-science and distortions of scientific fact or speculation. This body of belief is known generally as "Melanin theory". The central idea of the Melanin theory is that the levels of melanin in dark skin naturally enhance intelligence and emotional, psychic and spiritual sensitivity.[20][21] Such claims have made inroads among some African Americans within academia.[22]

Relationship to White supremacy

Due to some overlapping separatist ideologies, some Black supremacist organizations have found a small number of common goals with White supremacist or other extremist organizations. In 1961 and 1962 George Lincoln Rockwell, the leader of the American Nazi Party, for example, was invited to speak by Elijah Muhammad at a Nation of Islam rally.[23]

God cannot have a race. We are talking about the force or entity behind the creation of the universe and BILLIONS of galaxies. We (planet earth) are not even a speck of sand in this picture. Human beings are so arrogant. We have conciousness and just because of that we think we are behind it all.

“Further conceive, I beg, that a stone, while continuing in motion, should be capable of thinking and knowing, that it is endeavoring, as far as it can, to continue to move. Such a stone, being conscious merely of its own endeavor and not at all indifferent, would believe itself to be completely free, and would think that it continued in motion solely because of its own wish. This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined.”

Bullshit. Show me where it says god cant have a race. If man was created in gods image then god is Black. He is even described as having hair like wool. Sorry white boy.

I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.

You are just as much of a mentally ill racist as white supremacists are. In fact, you are the flip side of the same coin.

In the OT, God does not have a race. It says man was created "in the image of God" and we all know that the earth and us humans have all the ingredients that stars and all galaxies have. It's pretty obnoxious to think that a human being actually created this universe. Reminds me of people who thought the earth is flat and those that thought the Solar system circled around the earth. Humans like to hang on to medieval beliefs.
So you wrote all that but cant provide anything that says god does not have a race? Yes "in the image" of god. The first humans were Black and they look like god. Sorry white guy.

Ha ha ha. Like I said, you're no different than white supremacists, and an embarrassment to majority of black people.

Black supremacy or black supremacism is a racist ideology which is centered upon the belief or promotes the belief that black people are superior to people of other racial backgrounds and therefore, black people should politically, economically, and socially dominate non-black people. Like other racial supremacist ideologies and related social movements, it is based on a notion of biological race. In that sense, all forms of racial supremacy are essentialist ideologies that conflict with constructionist views of race.

Melanin theory
Some black supremacists justify supremacist assertions by assigning superior properties to melanin based on pseudo-science and distortions of scientific fact or speculation. This body of belief is known generally as "Melanin theory". The central idea of the Melanin theory is that the levels of melanin in dark skin naturally enhance intelligence and emotional, psychic and spiritual sensitivity.[20][21] Such claims have made inroads among some African Americans within academia.[22]

Due to some overlapping separatist ideologies, some Black supremacist organizations have found a small number of common goals with White supremacist or other extremist organizations. In 1961 and 1962 George Lincoln Rockwell, the leader of the American Nazi Party, for example, was invited to speak by Elijah Muhammad at a Nation of Islam rally.[23]
That was an amusing deflection but that isnt proof God had no race. I know you are used to dealing with people with low intellect such as yourself but I am your superior. Focus. Provide proof god had no race.

The bible was written by white people, therefore, a white god. Just look at all the Michaelangelo paintings in the vatican. God is white. You don't have to like it, but he's white.
The bible was written by white people but the Torah wasnt. Michaelangelo wasnt even thought of when Jesus supposedly was alive. Youre a fucking idiot! :laugh:
Do you really think that the Catholic Church would paint God as a white guy on their ceiling if he wasn't? The Torah was written by Moses, a white guy. Anyways, there are no black Gods. Get a grip.
Yes. Matter of fact I know they would because they wanted their god to look like them. Moses was a Black guy. How are you going to turn someones arm white thats already white? You must be inebriated again!
laugh.gif

Moses wasn't black but you want him to be, because it fits nicely into your racist ideology.
Yes Moses was Black. Just because you are uncomfortable with that doesnt change him into a white boy. Again lets see some proof if you really want to convince me.

more mumbo jumbo heebee-geebee. Sounds like you're very insecure about your race, more than anything else.

So which one of these cults for looney tune blacks are you a member of?

Black supremacy or black supremacism is a racist ideology which is centered upon the belief or promotes the belief that black people are superior to people of other racial backgrounds and therefore, black people should politically, economically, and socially dominate non-black people. Like other racial supremacist ideologies and related social movements, it is based on a notion of biological race. In that sense, all forms of racial supremacy are essentialist ideologies that conflict with constructionist views of race. Despite these commonalities, according to most scholars of race, variants of racial supremacy differ significantly because, historically, they have wielded structural power and shaped popular and political discourses to different degrees. For example, some forms of racial supremacy have remained ideologies shared by a small faction and others have been structurally implemented on a broad social scale (see social structure and racism) by a majority.

Active organizations

Nation of Yahweh
Main article: Nation of Yahweh
The Nation of Yahweh is a Black supremacist religious group that is an offshoot of the Black Hebrew Israelites line of thought[citation needed], and was founded by Yahweh ben Yahweh, meaning "God the Son of God" in Hebrew, formerly known as Hulon Mitchell Jr. At its height, the Nation of Yahweh controlled an $8 million empire of properties, including a Miami headquarters known as the Temple of Love and temples in 22 states.[1] Followers of the Nation of Yahweh view Black people as the only "true Jews" and believe that White Jews are the spawn of Satan.[2] According to the Crime Library, followers of the Nation of Yahweh formed a secret group called "The Brotherhood". To become a member of The Brotherhood, applicants had to kill a "White devil" and bring Mitchell a body part - an ear, nose or finger - as proof of the kill. Several Nation of Yahweh members were convicted of conspiracy in more than a dozen anti-White murders, among them Robert Rozier, a former pro football player and member of the secret Brotherhood, who admitted to the killing of seven White people.[3]Mitchell started a private school for his followers and held sex classes for boys and men in which he showed them movies of white women having sex with animals to dissuade them from lusting after white females.[3]

New Black Panther Party for Self-Defense
Main article: New Black Panther Party
The New Black Panther Party (NBPP), whose formal name is the New Black Panther Party for Self-Defense, is a U.S.-based Black supremacist organization founded in Dallas, Texas in 1989.

The Israelite Church of God in Jesus ChristEdit
The Israelite Church of God in Jesus Christ (ICGJC), formerly known as the Israeli Church of Universal Practical Knowledge, is a Black Hebrew Israelite Christian group which accepts the Old and New Testaments as well as the Apocrypha, as inspired Scripture, and which believes that specific people of African and West Indian descent are the lost 12 tribes of Israel and are the true racial and Biblical Jews. They have historically claimed racial superiority to Caucasians, and claim to have divine favor and inspiration. ICGJC World Headquarters is located in New York City, New York, United States.[4][5][6]

The ICGJC and its various splinter groups can be loosely grouped together as sects which advocate a King-James-Version-only approach to the Bible (i.e. they only endorse the KJV as scripture), and the belief that Caucasians are Edomites.[5] The Israelite Church is nontrinitarian, but believes that Jesus Christ is God's divine Son and Messiah, and Redeemer for sinful Israelites. The ICGJC also holds to strong apocalyptic views of the end of the world.[4]

Melanin theory

That was an amusing deflection but that isnt proof God had no race. I know you are used to dealing with people with low intellect such as yourself but I am your superior. Focus. Provide proof god had no race.

Actually anybody who attributes and emphasizes a "race" for God would be a person of extremely low intellect, and defeating the whole purpose and meaning of God and religion in the first place.

The bible was written by white people but the Torah wasnt. Michaelangelo wasnt even thought of when Jesus supposedly was alive. Youre a fucking idiot! :laugh:
Do you really think that the Catholic Church would paint God as a white guy on their ceiling if he wasn't? The Torah was written by Moses, a white guy. Anyways, there are no black Gods. Get a grip.
Yes. Matter of fact I know they would because they wanted their god to look like them. Moses was a Black guy. How are you going to turn someones arm white thats already white? You must be inebriated again!
laugh.gif

Moses wasn't black but you want him to be, because it fits nicely into your racist ideology.

more mumbo jumbo heebee-geebee. Sounds like you're very insecure about your race, more than anything else.

So which one of these cults for looney tune blacks are you a member of?

Black supremacy or black supremacism is a racist ideology which is centered upon the belief or promotes the belief that black people are superior to people of other racial backgrounds and therefore, black people should politically, economically, and socially dominate non-black people. Like other racial supremacist ideologies and related social movements, it is based on a notion of biological race. In that sense, all forms of racial supremacy are essentialist ideologies that conflict with constructionist views of race. Despite these commonalities, according to most scholars of race, variants of racial supremacy differ significantly because, historically, they have wielded structural power and shaped popular and political discourses to different degrees. For example, some forms of racial supremacy have remained ideologies shared by a small faction and others have been structurally implemented on a broad social scale (see social structure and racism) by a majority.

Active organizations

Nation of Yahweh
Main article: Nation of Yahweh
The Nation of Yahweh is a Black supremacist religious group that is an offshoot of the Black Hebrew Israelites line of thought[citation needed], and was founded by Yahweh ben Yahweh, meaning "God the Son of God" in Hebrew, formerly known as Hulon Mitchell Jr. At its height, the Nation of Yahweh controlled an $8 million empire of properties, including a Miami headquarters known as the Temple of Love and temples in 22 states.[1] Followers of the Nation of Yahweh view Black people as the only "true Jews" and believe that White Jews are the spawn of Satan.[2] According to the Crime Library, followers of the Nation of Yahweh formed a secret group called "The Brotherhood". To become a member of The Brotherhood, applicants had to kill a "White devil" and bring Mitchell a body part - an ear, nose or finger - as proof of the kill. Several Nation of Yahweh members were convicted of conspiracy in more than a dozen anti-White murders, among them Robert Rozier, a former pro football player and member of the secret Brotherhood, who admitted to the killing of seven White people.[3]Mitchell started a private school for his followers and held sex classes for boys and men in which he showed them movies of white women having sex with animals to dissuade them from lusting after white females.[3]

New Black Panther Party for Self-Defense
Main article: New Black Panther Party
The New Black Panther Party (NBPP), whose formal name is the New Black Panther Party for Self-Defense, is a U.S.-based Black supremacist organization founded in Dallas, Texas in 1989.

The Israelite Church of God in Jesus ChristEdit
The Israelite Church of God in Jesus Christ (ICGJC), formerly known as the Israeli Church of Universal Practical Knowledge, is a Black Hebrew Israelite Christian group which accepts the Old and New Testaments as well as the Apocrypha, as inspired Scripture, and which believes that specific people of African and West Indian descent are the lost 12 tribes of Israel and are the true racial and Biblical Jews. They have historically claimed racial superiority to Caucasians, and claim to have divine favor and inspiration. ICGJC World Headquarters is located in New York City, New York, United States.[4][5][6]

The ICGJC and its various splinter groups can be loosely grouped together as sects which advocate a King-James-Version-only approach to the Bible (i.e. they only endorse the KJV as scripture), and the belief that Caucasians are Edomites.[5] The Israelite Church is nontrinitarian, but believes that Jesus Christ is God's divine Son and Messiah, and Redeemer for sinful Israelites. The ICGJC also holds to strong apocalyptic views of the end of the world.[4]
So no proof god doesnt have a race? I thought so. Youre just full of white boy butthurt. :laugh:

Melanin theory

Actually anybody who attributes and emphasizes a "race" for God would be a person of extremely low intellect, and defeating the whole purpose and meaning of God and religion in the first place.
You keep thinking that but in the meantime please provide proof god has no race. Stop stalling. Can you accomplish that one simple task instead of deflecting?

Last edited:

This link shows Islam's long history of racism against Sub-Saharan Africans...their scholar Martin Lings even wrote hateful things about Blacks in his book, "Muhammad."

-

Wanna talk about a religion's racism against blacks how about we start with Christianity's always depicting Jesus as a blonde with caucasian skin when everything indicates he was olive to brown or black?

Melanin theory

"God" would have absolutely no need of a body, let alone a race, let alone a gender, let alone an age that gives "him" a long white beard. All of these anthropomorphisms underscore his origins in human imagination. Hard to believe the whole world doesn't immediately see right through this ruse.

-- If "God" is male, who's "Mrs. God" that makes him male? Who did he date before? How did they meet? Who performed their wedding? If no one, are they "living in sin"?
-- If "God" has a body -- what doctor does "he" go to when it breaks down? What if "he" breaks an arm?
-- If "God" is an old man -- what did "he" do when he was younger? Is all this just a retirement hobby?

etc etc etc.....

This link shows Islam's long history of racism against Sub-Saharan Africans...their scholar Martin Lings even wrote hateful things about Blacks in his book, "Muhammad."

-

Wanna talk about a religion's racism against blacks how about we start with Christianity's always depicting Jesus as a blonde with caucasian skin when everything indicates he was olive to brown or black?

Jesus was a Jew with Semetic features, who lived approximately 2000 years ago. It is POSSIBLE that he may have had light skin, eyes, and hair, as you will find with many Sephardic middle Eastern Jews today. If you want to see how Jesus and / or Jews looked back then, look at a few Middle Eastern Jews from Iraq, Syria, and Iran. They are the direct descendants of Jews who fled the destructions of the two temples, and settled in those regions for two thousand years without mixing much with others. Unfortunately for Black racists, Jesus wasn't black. Neither was he a blond haired Anglo Saxon northern European looking hippy.

Last edited:

Melanin theory

"God" would have absolutely no need of a body, let alone a race, let alone a gender, let alone an age that gives "him" a long white beard. All of these anthropomorphisms underscore his origins in human imagination. Hard to believe the whole world doesn't immediately see right through this ruse.

-- If "God" is male, who's "Mrs. God" that makes him male? Who did he date before? How did they meet? Who performed their wedding? If no one, are they "living in sin"?
-- If "God" has a body -- what doctor does "he" go to when it breaks down? What if "he" breaks an arm?
-- If "God" is an old man -- what did "he" do when he was younger? Is all this just a retirement hobby?

etc etc etc.....

I agree. Anybody who thinks of God in terms of race or having flesh like us humans is totally ignorant of the universe that we live in.

Melanin theory

etc etc etc.....
Therein lies the clue that christianity is the result of someone not completely understanding what they were taught or the principles of life. Christianity is simply based on a religion practiced by the ancient Black Egyptians and based on the cult of Horus or as the Greeks called him Apollo.

-

Jesus was a Jew with Semetic features, who lived approximately 2000 years ago. It is POSSIBLE that he may have had light skin, eyes, and hair, as you will find with many Sephardic middle Eastern Jews today. If you want to see how Jesus and / or Jews looked back then, look at a few Middle Eastern Jews from Iraq, Syria, and Iran. They are the direct descendants of Jews who fled the destructions of the two temples, and settled in those regions for two thousand years without mixing much with others. Unfortunately for Black racists, Jesus wasn't black. Neither was he a blond haired Anglo Saxon northern European looking hippy.

There big groups of blonde white people who trace their ancestry back ~2000 years in Israel today? If such features existed 2000 years ago I'd expect a significant number extant today.

But that doesn't change the fact about Christian racism and how Jesus is always depicted. I have yet to see a movie about Jesus depicted him as a non-caucasian. Or speaking with an appropriate accent. It's always an American or British acc ent furthering the racist depiction. Never hear a Jesus speaking as a Palestinian woulda even if in English.

-

Do you have proof of what he looked like or are we just supposed to believe you? You already said god had no race but have failed to provide any proof other than your say so which doesnt hold any credibility. Are you ever going to provide any proof to support your opinion?

Afroasiatic languages - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Afroasiatic languages have 350+ million native speakers, the fourth largest number of any language family.[5] It has six branches: Berber, Chadic, Cushitic, Egyptian, Omotic and Semitic.

Do you have proof of what he looked like or are we just supposed to believe you? You already said god had no race but have failed to provide any proof other than your say so which doesnt hold any credibility. Are you ever going to provide any proof to support your opinion?

It's simple deductive reasoning:
In order to have a "race" one has to have a "body".

What the fuck would "god" need a body for?

Ergo --- no race.

Forum List

Back