I have yet to see any of the major religions that have a race preference.

Your brain:

Market-Livingstone-City-Zambia-shutterstock-161789783-720x360px-717x360.jpg

Deuteronomy 7:6
New International Version (NIV)
6 For you are a people holy to the Lord your God. The Lord your God has chosen you out of all the peoples on the face of the earth to be his people, his treasured possession.

-

This thread is ridiculous. Buddhism may be the only religion that doesn't have any race preference.
The Christian god is white. Even you know that.
Why would god make himself recessive? Come on now. Use what little you have of your brain left. If man was created in gods image he has to be Black since Black men were the first on the planet. Show me in the bible where it says the christian god is white.

Your brain:

Market-Livingstone-City-Zambia-shutterstock-161789783-720x360px-717x360.jpg

Deuteronomy 7:6
New International Version (NIV)
6 For you are a people holy to the Lord your God. The Lord your God has chosen you out of all the peoples on the face of the earth to be his people, his treasured possession.

-
Where does it say a certain race? I dont see that. Do you?

This thread is ridiculous. Buddhism may be the only religion that doesn't have any race preference.
Why would god make himself recessive? Come on now. Use what little you have of your brain left. If man was created in gods image he has to be Black since Black men were the first on the planet. Show me in the bible where it says the christian god is white.
The bible was written by white people, therefore, a white god. Just look at all the Michaelangelo paintings in the vatican. God is white. You don't have to like it, but he's white.

God cannot have a race. We are talking about the force or entity behind the creation of the universe and BILLIONS of galaxies. We (planet earth) are not even a speck of sand in this picture. Human beings are so arrogant. We have conciousness and just because of that we think we are behind it all.

“Further conceive, I beg, that a stone, while continuing in motion, should be capable of thinking and knowing, that it is endeavoring, as far as it can, to continue to move. Such a stone, being conscious merely of its own endeavor and not at all indifferent, would believe itself to be completely free, and would think that it continued in motion solely because of its own wish. This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined.”

Baruch Spinoza :clap2:

The bible was written by white people, therefore, a white god. Just look at all the Michaelangelo paintings in the vatican. God is white. You don't have to like it, but he's white.
The bible was written by white people but the Torah wasnt. Michaelangelo wasnt even thought of when Jesus supposedly was alive. Youre a fucking idiot! :laugh:

God cannot have a race. We are talking about the force or entity behind the creation of the universe and BILLIONS of galaxies. We (planet earth) are not even a speck of sand in this picture. Human beings are so arrogant. We have conciousness and just because of that we think we are behind it all.

“Further conceive, I beg, that a stone, while continuing in motion, should be capable of thinking and knowing, that it is endeavoring, as far as it can, to continue to move. Such a stone, being conscious merely of its own endeavor and not at all indifferent, would believe itself to be completely free, and would think that it continued in motion solely because of its own wish. This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined.”

Bullshit. Show me where it says god cant have a race. If man was created in gods image then god is Black. He is even described as having hair like wool. Sorry white boy.

Here is a description of god.

Dan 7:9
I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.

The bible was written by white people but the Torah wasnt. Michaelangelo wasnt even thought of when Jesus supposedly was alive. Youre a fucking idiot! :laugh:
Do you really think that the Catholic Church would paint God as a white guy on their ceiling if he wasn't? The Torah was written by Moses, a white guy. Anyways, there are no black Gods. Get a grip.

Do you really think that the Catholic Church would paint God as a white guy on their ceiling if he wasn't? The Torah was written by Moses, a white guy. Anyways, there are no black Gods. Get a grip.
Yes. Matter of fact I know they would because they wanted their god to look like them. Moses was a Black guy. How are you going to turn someones arm white thats already white? You must be inebriated again!
laugh.gif

You suck at trolling.

Bullshit. Show me where it says god cant have a race. If man was created in gods image then god is Black. He is even described as having hair like wool. Sorry white boy.

I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.

You are just as much of a mentally ill racist as white supremacists are. In fact, you are the flip side of the same coin.

In the OT, God does not have a race. It says man was created "in the image of God" and we all know that the earth and us humans have all the ingredients that stars and all galaxies have. It's pretty obnoxious to think that a human being actually created this universe. Reminds me of people who thought the earth is flat and those that thought the Solar system circled around the earth. Humans like to hang on to medieval beliefs.

Yes. Matter of fact I know they would because they wanted their god to look like them. Moses was a Black guy. How are you going to turn someones arm white thats already white? You must be inebriated again!
laugh.gif

Moses wasn't black but you want him to be, because it fits nicely into your racist ideology.

You are just as much of a mentally ill racist as white supremacists are. In fact, you are the flip side of the same coin.

In the OT, God does not have a race. It says man was created "in the image of God" and we all know that the earth and us humans have all the ingredients that stars and all galaxies have. It's pretty obnoxious to think that a human being actually created this universe. Reminds me of people who thought the earth is flat and those that thought the Solar system circled around the earth. Humans like to hang on to medieval beliefs.
So you wrote all that but cant provide anything that says god does not have a race? Yes "in the image" of god. The first humans were Black and they look like god. Sorry white guy.

laugh.gif

Moses wasn't black but you want him to be, because it fits nicely into your racist ideology.
Yes Moses was Black. Just because you are uncomfortable with that doesnt change him into a white boy. Again lets see some proof if you really want to convince me.

laugh.gif

Yes Moses was Black. Just because you are uncomfortable with that doesnt change him into a white boy. Again lets see some proof if you really want to convince me.
Just show us your proof that Moses was black, that should do it.

laugh.gif

You made the claim. You show me proof Moses was white. I already showed you proof he was Black.

laugh.gif

You made the claim. You show me proof Moses was white. I already showed you proof he was Black.
What? That drawing of rasta Eddy Murphy? LOL! Shaddup! And try again. :D

laugh.gif

Sorry cave chimp. Your claim, your burden of proof. Stop stalling or you become irrelevant.
laugh.gif

Sorry cave chimp. Your claim, your burden of proof. Stop stalling or you become irrelevant.
laugh.gif
Moses was a jew, therefore a white guy. Enjoy your lunch. :D

Forum List

Back