Islam's Dark Secrets

There, he and his daughters found a suitable cave to dwell in.[v.30]
The older daughter, concerned about preserving the family line, suggested to her sister that, because no men were around, it was their duty to preserve the bloodline by lying with their father.[v.31,32]
The daughters then got their father so drunk they were able to have intercourse with him on two consecutive nights, the older daughter having her way with him the first night, followed by the younger on the following night.[v.31-35] The text describes that Lot was so drunk “he was not aware of it when she lay down or when she got up.”[v.33,35]
There are other cases in the Bible in which family members marry in order to keep pure bloodlines. It was customary for cousins to marry [Gen.11:27,29] for this purpose, and Abraham married his half-sister.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lot_(biblical_person)
:bsflag: :lol:

Genesis 11: This is the account of Terah’s family line.
Terah became the father of Abram, Nahor and Haran. And Haran became the father of Lot. While his father Terah was still alive, Haran died in Ur of the Chaldeans, in the land of his birth. Abram and Nahor both married. The name of Abram’s wife was Sarai, and the name of Nahor’s wife was Milkah; she was the daughter of Haran, the father of both Milkah and Iskah.

And Terah took Abram his son, and Lot the son of Haran his son's son, and Sarai his daughter in law, his son Abram's wife; and they went forth with them from Ur of the Chaldees, to go into the land of Canaan; and they came unto Haran, and dwelt there.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4Vp642ERhM&feature=related]Sound-Effects - Crowd Laughing - YouTube[/ame]

Sahih Bukhari Hadeeth
Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah: When I got married, Allah's Apostle [Muhammad] said to me, "What type of lady have you married?" I replied, "I have married a matron' He said, "Why, don't you have a liking for the virgins and for fondling them?" Jabir also said: Allah's Apostle [Muhammad] said, "Why didn't you marry a young girl so that you might play with her and she with you?'

Founding Father US President John Adams...
I will insist that the Hebrews have done more to civilize men than any other nation. If I were an atheist, and believed in blind eternal fate, I should still believe that fate had ordained the Jews to be the most essential instrument for civilizing the nations. If I were an atheist of the other sect, who believe, or pretend to believe that all is ordered by chance, I should believe that chance had ordered the Jews to preserve and propagate to all mankind the doctrine of a supreme, intelligent, wise, almighty sovereign of the universe, which I believe to be the great essential principle of all morality, and consequently of all civilization.

Winston Churchill...
How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy.

The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live.

A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it.

No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.

False quotes, and no links = FAIL

You're an uneducated monkey who wouldn't know an accurate quote if it bit you on your hairy monkey ass

You're the evolutionary missing link monkey. Have you gotten laid since going on facebook?

"Hey, big boy, is that a banana in your pocket or are you just happy to see me? :lol:

Last edited:
All the Mosques of Al Andalus were converted into chuches
Al-Andalus: The Arabic Name For Spain Imposed By Muslime Terrorist Invaders Designed By Muslimes To Erase The Name Of The Country.

It took 800 years for the spaniards to finally expel the muslime terrorists known as La Reconquista. Today, the spanish troglodytes are free to slaughter bulls in their bullfights without muslime interference.

Muwatta Imam Malik Hadeeth
'Umar b. Abd al-Aziz reported that the last statement made by the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) was: O Lord, perish the Jews and the Christians. They made churches of the graves of their Prophets. Beware, there should be no two faiths in Arabia.

Last edited:
Talmud: The seduction of a minor is deemed to be an outrage

Sahih Bukhari Hadeeth
Narrated 'Aisha [6 years old]: I used to play with the dolls in the presence of the Prophet [Muhammad, 53 years old], and my girl friends also used to play with me. When Allah's Apostle [Muhammad] used to enter (my dwelling place) they used to hide themselves, but the Prophet would call them to join and play with me.

Last edited:
:lol: :clap2:

The owners of a Jordanian company have been charged with inciting sectarian strife for importing toy guns with voices that say "kill Aisha," one of the Prophet Mohammed's wives, a judicial official said Wednesday.

"Prosecutors in Amman charged the importers on Tuesday with inciting sectarian strife and sent them to the state security court over charges of insulting the prophet's wife," the official told AFP.

The voice in the plastic space handgun says "kill Aisha" in a clear Arabic-language reference to the prophet's wife, the official added without elaborating on the origin of the toy.

Prominent MP Khalil Attieh has demanded that Prime Minister Awn Khasawneh investigate "this heinous crime." :lol:

Aisha was a favored wife of Mohammed, and her father, Abu Bakr, was a senior companion and the first Muslim Caliph following the prophet's death.
Lebanon news - NOW Lebanon -Jordanians charged over speaking toy guns

:lol: :clap2:

The owners of a Jordanian company have been charged with inciting sectarian strife for importing toy guns with voices that say "kill Aisha," one of the Prophet Mohammed's wives, a judicial official said Wednesday.

"Prosecutors in Amman charged the importers on Tuesday with inciting sectarian strife and sent them to the state security court over charges of insulting the prophet's wife," the official told AFP.

The voice in the plastic space handgun says "kill Aisha" in a clear Arabic-language reference to the prophet's wife, the official added without elaborating on the origin of the toy.

Prominent MP Khalil Attieh has demanded that Prime Minister Awn Khasawneh investigate "this heinous crime." :lol:

Aisha was a favored wife of Mohammed, and her father, Abu Bakr, was a senior companion and the first Muslim Caliph following the prophet's death.
Lebanon news - NOW Lebanon -Jordanians charged over speaking toy guns

At least, the Jordanians didn't honor kill Aisha who was molested by muhammad . :lol:

Forum List

Back