Islam's Conquest of Europe

With all the conversions to Christianity, Islam will appear to be a blip in an otherwise Christian era.

I doubt it

I'm looking forward to it. There is no place for Islam in the modern world.

sheeeesh----you are biased. Christianity threw off its barbaric essence --LATELY----islam can do the same. The current spate of OLD TIME RELIGION sentiment amongst some crazed muslims may be THE TURNING point. Are you Syrian? My son ran into a Syrian, Christian whose family moved to Israel--a few decades ago. They met in the US navy----the boy had migrated to the US and joined up. The boy described his father as "more likud than likud...." He saw NO REASON for the existence of muslims at all.

Hahaha. Lately????

upload_2017-4-5_14-23-9.jpeg

With all the conversions to Christianity, Islam will appear to be a blip in an otherwise Christian era.

I doubt it

sheeeesh----you are biased. Christianity threw off its barbaric essence --LATELY----islam can do the same. The current spate of OLD TIME RELIGION sentiment amongst some crazed muslims may be THE TURNING point. Are you Syrian? My son ran into a Syrian, Christian whose family moved to Israel--a few decades ago. They met in the US navy----the boy had migrated to the US and joined up. The boy described his father as "more likud than likud...." He saw NO REASON for the existence of muslims at all.

Christianity has modernity at its core, (regardless of how it has been practiced) something Islam and Judaism lack with their inherent violence and "an eye for an eye" approach.

I doubt it

Christianity has modernity at its core, (regardless of how it has been practiced) something Islam and Judaism lack with their inherent violence and "an eye for an eye" approach.

it is clear that you know nothing about either Christianity, Judaism or Islam-----or
modernity. You may be confusing roman "culture" with "modernity" which is
quite a joke. Your comment is interesting to me ----I grew up with Christians and
then got inundated by Muslims. Each ---ie both Muslims and Christians easily Make Your Idiot assertion MODIFIED for Muslim to "ISLAM IS THE MOST
MODERN" and Christians-----to "CHRISTIANITY IS THE MOST MODERN" ---
as in "THE MOST REFINED AND THE FINAL WORD" ----amusing

Someone's forgotten the work done by Christian, Jewish and Muslim missionaries...

someone is intent on rewriting history------actually LOTS OF PEOPLE

If you knew anything about history you'd know that every generation writes it's own "history" and succeeding generations review and re-write it as more information becomes available and new facts are uncovered. The trick is to not get stuck with one version of "history"; as Napoleon once famously said, "history is a set of lies, agreed upon."

you are referring to people of your ilk-------the unwashed and the
illiterate-------Literate people actually have RECORDED HISTORY.
India has a real history, China has a real history and Jews have a
real history-------the romans have a history too-----sorta

Oh dear, another sufferer of mad cow disease.
*sigh* Of course everyone has a "recorded history" which is "real" for a generation or two, then people come along and examine records or find previously undiscovered records in forgotten or "lost" archives dug up by archaeologists and then "recorded history" has to be reviewed, revised and then amended to deal with new information. Case in point to illustrate the situation. Most people are aware of the Spanish Armada incident in 1588; after 400 years or so, you'd think there's not much we dont know about it by now, yet there are literally thousands of records held in the Escorial which no-one has looked at in all that time. It only takes a researcher to find a significant document or two, and we'd have to rewrite that whole chapter of history. "History" is re-written all the time, by everyone, unwashed or not.

you made no POINT------O' ye of no history. ------some lost details and newly found documents? You are TRIVIAL

The point, which clearly eluded you, is that all history is not set in stone as any academic scholar of the subject will tell you.

Yeah that damn Bush. Now back to the "Arab Spring" Obama/Hillary praised funded and armed. The Syrian Civil war was no "spring" and it didn't arise in or from Iraq. It was a rebellion by the Free Syrian Army which was funded by western liberals and lionized by the western press. No Iraqis were involved.
Janes Defense Weekly reports the Obama administration supplied over 900 tons of weapons to the conflict in one Dec 2015 shipment alone.
Operation "Timber Sycamore" was personally authorized by Hussein Obama to train any and all terrorist groups in Syria as early as 2012.
According to Salon Sept 20 2016 issue much of the weapons ended up with Al Qaeda and ISIS.
And, as we know, the FSA itself mostly defected to ISIS with their CIA training and weapons.
And why was this done? Some of it was simply amateur hour at the White House. But according to the Baltimore Sun it was driven mostly by a desire to weaken Russian allies in the region.
That hatred of Slavs has sure worked out well hasn't it?
Basically repeat the above for Libya and Tunisia.

But Bush.....but Bush...

Bush is gone and his true colors shown as an Obama/Clinton supporter. But he didn't destabilize Syria and Libya and send wave after wave of Muslims to Europe. He only backed the ones who did.

Fine, you don't get it and you will try and make history fit your view of the world.

You forget that Assad is a dictator, to simply get up and start a civil war takes a little more than "oh, fuck me, I've got a headache, I know, I'll start a civil war today"

Where did the weapons come from? Some from the Armed Forces of Syria. Some from Turkey, but Iraq had seen insurgency for a long time. You think this just didn't have anything to do with it?

Wait. Didn't I just answer this? The weapons came from the Obama administration.
Funding approval came from the US Treaury in July 2012 and the first supplies were purchased in August 2012. They were first funneled through the Washington based Syrian Support Group until it was discovered to be selling Syrian oil on the side for profit.
Britain sent communications equipment in 2012. Jordan, Kuwait and Saudi Arabia began buying arms with American funds in Croatia and handing them to Syrian terrorists in Dec 2012.
By 2012 the rebels had gotten 259 anti tank missiles (9m113 konkurs) and about *FORTY DIFFERENT* Syrian groups received BGM-71 TOW missions from the CIA.
Most of this was done under Operation Sycamore. Look it up.
Will I have to answer this again?

If things like Challenger have their way, in a hundred years from now, all European history books will be teaching that Europe has been Islamic forever, and has never been anything else.

How very dogmatic, from someone who claims to fear dogma. Clearly, dogma is not the only thing that frightens him, bet he still looks under his bed for the "mooslim monsters" that he thinks hide there.

Yeah that damn Bush. Now back to the "Arab Spring" Obama/Hillary praised funded and armed. The Syrian Civil war was no "spring" and it didn't arise in or from Iraq. It was a rebellion by the Free Syrian Army which was funded by western liberals and lionized by the western press. No Iraqis were involved.
Janes Defense Weekly reports the Obama administration supplied over 900 tons of weapons to the conflict in one Dec 2015 shipment alone.
Operation "Timber Sycamore" was personally authorized by Hussein Obama to train any and all terrorist groups in Syria as early as 2012.
According to Salon Sept 20 2016 issue much of the weapons ended up with Al Qaeda and ISIS.
And, as we know, the FSA itself mostly defected to ISIS with their CIA training and weapons.
And why was this done? Some of it was simply amateur hour at the White House. But according to the Baltimore Sun it was driven mostly by a desire to weaken Russian allies in the region.
That hatred of Slavs has sure worked out well hasn't it?
Basically repeat the above for Libya and Tunisia.

But Bush.....but Bush...

Bush is gone and his true colors shown as an Obama/Clinton supporter. But he didn't destabilize Syria and Libya and send wave after wave of Muslims to Europe. He only backed the ones who did.

Fine, you don't get it and you will try and make history fit your view of the world.

You forget that Assad is a dictator, to simply get up and start a civil war takes a little more than "oh, fuck me, I've got a headache, I know, I'll start a civil war today"

Where did the weapons come from? Some from the Armed Forces of Syria. Some from Turkey, but Iraq had seen insurgency for a long time. You think this just didn't have anything to do with it?

Wait. Didn't I just answer this? The weapons came from the Obama administration.
Funding approval came from the US Treaury in July 2012 and the first supplies were purchased in August 2012. They were first funneled through the Washington based Syrian Support Group until it was discovered to be selling Syrian oil on the side for profit.
Britain sent communications equipment in 2012. Jordan, Kuwait and Saudi Arabia began buying arms with American funds in Croatia and handing them to Syrian terrorists in Dec 2012.
By 2012 the rebels had gotten 259 anti tank missiles (9m113 konkurs) and about *FORTY DIFFERENT* Syrian groups received BGM-71 TOW missions from the CIA.
Most of this was done under Operation Sycamore. Look it up.
Will I have to answer this again?

One of the biggest issues in the Civil War is that of ISIS or Islamic groups. They are linked with those Islamic groups in Iraq. In fact they're often the same thing, have the same backing. ISIS pounced on the Civil War because they were already in Iraq and had already got arms and experience.

Without ISIS would Assad have been able to deal with the rebel groups himself? Maybe, but certainly a lot of the problems he has encountered existed because of what had been going on in Iraq.

someone is intent on rewriting history------actually LOTS OF PEOPLE

If you knew anything about history you'd know that every generation writes it's own "history" and succeeding generations review and re-write it as more information becomes available and new facts are uncovered. The trick is to not get stuck with one version of "history"; as Napoleon once famously said, "history is a set of lies, agreed upon."

*sigh* Of course everyone has a "recorded history" which is "real" for a generation or two, then people come along and examine records or find previously undiscovered records in forgotten or "lost" archives dug up by archaeologists and then "recorded history" has to be reviewed, revised and then amended to deal with new information. Case in point to illustrate the situation. Most people are aware of the Spanish Armada incident in 1588; after 400 years or so, you'd think there's not much we dont know about it by now, yet there are literally thousands of records held in the Escorial which no-one has looked at in all that time. It only takes a researcher to find a significant document or two, and we'd have to rewrite that whole chapter of history. "History" is re-written all the time, by everyone, unwashed or not.

you made no POINT------O' ye of no history. ------some lost details and newly found documents? You are TRIVIAL

The point, which clearly eluded you, is that all history is not set in stone as any academic scholar of the subject will tell you.

"set in stone"? did I ever suggest that anything----including an irrefutable diagnosis of cancer of the Prostate is "SET IN STONE"? --------Previously unrecognized information is ALWAYS AN ISSUE---it any exists

"set in stone"? did I ever suggest that anything----including an irrefutable diagnosis of cancer of the Prostate is "SET IN STONE"? --------Previously unrecognized information is ALWAYS AN ISSUE---it any exists

Wow, did anyone ever mention to you that you have serious capitalisation, grammar, spelling and syntax issues?

Squirm all you like, but you implied that "real history" is immutable; I merely demonstrated that is not the case. Happy to help. :)

Wow, did anyone ever mention to you that you have serious capitalisation, grammar, spelling and syntax issues?

Squirm all you like, but you implied that "real history" is immutable; I merely demonstrated that is not the case. Happy to help. :)

There is nothing wrong with my writing. My comments are entirely valid.
You are ATTEMPTING to engage in sophistry in order to support your idiotic
assertion that back tracking rewriting of history is far more accurate than reliable written records.

'SWEDISH CONDITIONS'
Diagnosing a deadly disorder.
April 11, 2017

Bruce Bawer

sweden-terror-attack-truck-video-789284.jpg

Will last Friday's terror attack in Stockholm change Swedish attitudes toward Islam? Not likely. Pretty much all of Europe has spent the last few decades undergoing (steady) Islamization, but the invasion has progressed so much further in Sweden than in almost every other country on the continent – and has occasioned so much less frank reportage, commentary, and criticism, that brave souls in Sweden's Scandinavian neighbors, Denmark and Norway – routinely make disparaging reference to “Swedish conditions.” What this term refers to is not only the drastic social and economic changes currently underway in the country that once proudly called itself Folkhemmet, “the people's home,” but the mentality – a mentality not unique to Sweden, but certainly more fully developed there, in the government, media, academy, police, and the public at large, than anywhere else in Europe – that has made this dread transformation possible.

A few recent news items provide illustrative examples of what it means to be living under “Swedish conditions”:

A March 11 editorial in the Danish newspaper Jyllands-Posten succinctly spelled out the whole problem with “Swedish conditions”: what should “most worry Sweden's neighbors,” the paper's editors wrote, is the Swedes' “unwillingness to openly and honestly discuss the government-approved multicultural idyll....In the long run, the mendacity that characterizes the Swedish debate cannot be maintained. The discrepancy between the official, idealized version of Sweden, 'the people's home,' and the brutal reality that everyone can see has simply become too great.”

'Swedish Conditions'

'SWEDISH CONDITIONS'
April 11, 2017

Bruce Bawer

Will last Friday's terror attack in Stockholm change Swedish attitudes toward Islam? Not likely. Pretty much all of Europe has spent the last few decades undergoing (steady) Islamization, but the invasion has progressed so much further in Sweden than in almost every other country on the continent – and has occasioned so much less frank reportage, commentary, and criticism, that brave souls in Sweden's Scandinavian neighbors, Denmark and Norway – routinely make disparaging reference to “Swedish conditions.” What this term refers to is not only the drastic social and economic changes currently underway in the country that once proudly called itself Folkhemmet, “the people's home,” but the mentality – a mentality not unique to Sweden, but certainly more fully developed there, in the government, media, academy, police, and the public at large, than anywhere else in Europe – that has made this dread transformation possible.

A few recent news items provide illustrative examples of what it means to be living under “Swedish conditions”:

A March 11 editorial in the Danish newspaper Jyllands-Posten succinctly spelled out the whole problem with “Swedish conditions”: what should “most worry Sweden's neighbors,” the paper's editors wrote, is the Swedes' “unwillingness to openly and honestly discuss the government-approved multicultural idyll....In the long run, the mendacity that characterizes the Swedish debate cannot be maintained. The discrepancy between the official, idealized version of Sweden, 'the people's home,' and the brutal reality that everyone can see has simply become too great.”

'Swedish Conditions'
:rolleyes-41:whatever is wrong with you, I don't know. Such rubbish day after day that a single person neither in Sweden or near it will ever believe.:eusa_snooty:

'SWEDISH CONDITIONS'
April 11, 2017

Bruce Bawer

'Swedish Conditions'
:rolleyes-41:whatever is wrong with you, I don't know. Such rubbish day after day that a single person neither in Sweden or near it will ever believe.:eusa_snooty:
Yep is was a bad dream, no truck, no dead people just a left-wing bad dream (ringing alarm clock) WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!

I feel for the europeeons...

Pat Buchanan | Sep 08, 2015

"Liberalism is the ideology of Western suicide," wrote James Burnham in his 1964 "Suicide of the West."

Burnham predicted that the mindless magnanimity of liberals, who subordinate the interests of their own people and nations to utopian and altruistic impulses, would bring about an end to Western civilization.

Was he wrong? Consider what is happening in Europe.

Serbia, Hungary and Slovakia, small nations sensing they will be swamped by asylum seekers from the Muslim world, are trying to seal their borders and secure their homelands.
Pat Buchanan - Islam's Conquest of Europe

Wouldn't have happened had Bush not gone and invaded Iraq in 2003.

It's happening because Europe is letting it happen. they were never helpless.
Blaming Bush for the future of the Universe is becoming a tired excuse. Bush never took
away Europes will for self preservation. That's their own philosophy.

"Liberalism is the ideology of Western suicide," wrote James Burnham in his 1964 "Suicide of the West."

Burnham predicted that the mindless magnanimity of liberals, who subordinate the interests of their own people and nations to utopian and altruistic impulses, would bring about an end to Western civilization.

Serbia, Hungary and Slovakia, small nations sensing they will be swamped by asylum seekers from the Muslim world, are trying to seal their borders and secure their homelands.

Blaming Bush for the future of the Universe is becoming a tired excuse. Bush never took

Yes, of course. Sweden basically said it would take in any Syrian refugee, a ridiculous thing to do. However Sweden would never have done so had there not been a civil war in Syria and that war would probably not have happened without Bush destabilizing the region.

You find it tiring that people blame Bush? I couldn't give a fuck. If Bush is to blame, you can be as tired as a tired old dog.

Yes, of course. Sweden basically said it would take in any Syrian refugee, a ridiculous thing to do. However Sweden would never have done so had there not been a civil war in Syria and that war would probably not have happened without Bush destabilizing the region.

You find it tiring that people blame Bush? I couldn't give a fuck. If Bush is to blame, you can be as tired as a tired old dog.
You didn't get the fucking memo--> EVERYTHING is now OBONGO'S fault add a 10x worse than Bush. Obongo was, is, and will always be a PUSSY/Snowflake...

EUROPE MUSLIM MIGRANT "RESCUE BOATS" WORKING WITH SMUGGLERS
April 24, 2017

Daniel Greenfield

syrian_refugees_2.jpg

The organizations that went out to "rescue" migrants from boats won praise for their heroism. But now it's emerging that they were working with the very smugglers who put them on those boats. The scandal once again peels back the ugly face of the pro-migration movement and its ties to the worst elements in the world.

The smugglers get paid by their clients. The "rescuers" get paid by their donors. Everyone is happy. Except the Europeans being raped and murdered by the human cargo.

Europe Muslim Migrant "Rescue Boats" Working With Smugglers

Forum List

Back